Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They’re at it again… 10:20 - Sep 7 with 14548 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Me me me!!!
They’re at it again… on 13:47 - Sep 7 with 1555 viewsStu_Magoo

I still want to see the Anchorman-esque fight between all the various podcast gangs tbh.

Somebody take Crunchers mother for a nice steak dinner then never call her again.
They’re at it again… on 14:04 - Sep 7 with 1487 viewsNthQldITFC

They’re at it again… on 11:11 - Sep 7 by portmanking

Quite. It's all geared towards this 'Best Influencer' vote.

But then again, as Bedsheet himself says, it's only my opinion.

Is someone an 'influencer' who follows more people on Twitter than has followers, or am I missing the point?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

They’re at it again… on 14:04 - Sep 7 with 1485 viewsxrayspecs

They’re at it again… on 11:38 - Sep 7 by itfcjoe

I can only talk from my view, as a podcaster, but if one of their collective was doing something publicly that tarnished name and could cause long lasting damage I wouldn't be having a slanging match in public about it.

Without being too social media he said she said, Cruncher retweeted this before there was the big backlash and it was posted on here

The very definition of unprofessional.

I would add naive as well.
They’re at it again… on 14:18 - Sep 7 with 1411 viewsdavblue

They’re at it again… on 13:47 - Sep 7 by Stu_Magoo

I still want to see the Anchorman-esque fight between all the various podcast gangs tbh.

Somebody take Crunchers mother for a nice steak dinner then never call her again.

**Seafood Dinner
They’re at it again… on 14:40 - Sep 7 with 1327 viewsdavblue

They’re at it again… on 12:17 - Sep 7 by Illinoisblue

People would be queuing up to smash that subscribe button!

12,000 by lunchtime tomorrow.
They’re at it again… on 14:50 - Sep 7 with 1307 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure why they would ask someone to represent the fan base when most of the fan base who know of him would not want him representing us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

They’re at it again… on 14:59 - Sep 7 with 1278 viewsDyland

They’re at it again… on 11:28 - Sep 7 by bluesince84

In fairness this is Matt, not the cruncher or Martin, I can assure you they are absolutely livid at this , whether you like them or not , and each of those opinions is fair , they have done a hell of a lot for fans , buying season tickets , getting behind the popr campaign , raising money for fans to get to the game. Are they polarising , yes , but they also do massive work for the fan base , but this particular tweet … I’d ask you to look at talking towns response to it . They are as disgusted as I’m sure we all are .

If this Cruncher fella is the same person as Rich or was involved in any way with the Magic bedsheet frolic, he's one of the last people I'd want representing me as a Town supporter. He encapsulates everything the silent (not active on twitter 24/7) majority hate about footy social media, and is the embodiment of 'cult of the amateur'. If this kind of antics is the future of broadcast and media we are truly fooked.... thankfully it's proving not to be cos professional acting pundits and commentators, from ones with zero previous experience to the cream of traditional journalism, are there as well.

I'm sure this lot have done some good stuff, which is of course good. The action is the reward itself though, going on about good deeds you've done ad nauseum usually means you did it for self-aggrandisement. That negates your worthiness I'm afraid. The rest of us do good deeds without needing smoke blown up our arses.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

They’re at it again… on 15:02 - Sep 7 with 1240 viewsclive_baker

They’re at it again… on 14:59 - Sep 7 by Dyland

If this Cruncher fella is the same person as Rich or was involved in any way with the Magic bedsheet frolic, he's one of the last people I'd want representing me as a Town supporter. He encapsulates everything the silent (not active on twitter 24/7) majority hate about footy social media, and is the embodiment of 'cult of the amateur'. If this kind of antics is the future of broadcast and media we are truly fooked.... thankfully it's proving not to be cos professional acting pundits and commentators, from ones with zero previous experience to the cream of traditional journalism, are there as well.

I'm sure this lot have done some good stuff, which is of course good. The action is the reward itself though, going on about good deeds you've done ad nauseum usually means you did it for self-aggrandisement. That negates your worthiness I'm afraid. The rest of us do good deeds without needing smoke blown up our arses.

+1

nft

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

They’re at it again… on 15:09 - Sep 7 with 1215 viewsGlasgowBlue

They’re at it again… on 10:58 - Sep 7 by Big_Jase

In fairness to Richard, it’s not him whose moaning about this, it’s Matt Phillips.

The other two are cutting him adrift now.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

They’re at it again… on 15:10 - Sep 7 with 1207 viewsKieran_Knows

They’re at it again… on 15:09 - Sep 7 by GlasgowBlue

As per the thread, Cruncher initially retweeted as is now massively back tracking.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

They’re at it again… on 15:11 - Sep 7 with 1203 viewshype313

They’re at it again… on 15:09 - Sep 7 by GlasgowBlue

Cruncher originally retweeted Matts initial tweet then deleted it when the heat hit.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

They’re at it again… on 15:15 - Sep 7 with 1182 viewsGlasgowBlue

They’re at it again… on 11:38 - Sep 7 by itfcjoe

I can only talk from my view, as a podcaster, but if one of their collective was doing something publicly that tarnished name and could cause long lasting damage I wouldn't be having a slanging match in public about it.

Without being too social media he said she said, Cruncher retweeted this before there was the big backlash and it was posted on here

I listen to all of the pods, and other than some bloke sneezing down the mic and scaring the bejesus out of me, Blue Monday is the gold standard.

Talking Town has a more tabloid style and there is nothing wrong with that. Cruncher plays the pantomime villain well and at least he has some passion. But Matt Phillips is the most annoying presenter out there. I turn off half the time when he's on. He doesn't seem to have much knowledge of the club or the players and comes across like an over excited schoolby. IMO or course.

Iron Lion Zion

They’re at it again… on 15:19 - Sep 7 with 1143 viewsGlasgowBlue

They’re at it again… on 15:11 - Sep 7 by hype313

Cruncher originally retweeted Matts initial tweet then deleted it when the heat hit.

Ha! Cruncher should be in the Tory party.

Iron Lion Zion

They’re at it again… on 15:27 - Sep 7 with 1094 viewsellaandred

They’re at it again… on 14:59 - Sep 7 by Dyland

Is that the same bloke that phoned Suffolk every week, after every game ?
They’re at it again… on 15:32 - Sep 7 with 1089 viewsMediocre_Quick

Going to keep this same energy with ITFC southwest @ing the owners of the club for their achievements and funds raised? Or just go after 1 set of fans because it meets your agenda against them?
They’re at it again… on 15:32 - Sep 7 with 1084 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I always said that that melt was worse than cruncher. Just because he has a blue tick makes him think he can talk however he wants to people.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

They’re at it again… on 15:38 - Sep 7 with 1037 viewsabracaDOBRA_

They’re at it again… on 15:32 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

Going to keep this same energy with ITFC southwest @ing the owners of the club for their achievements and funds raised? Or just go after 1 set of fans because it meets your agenda against them?

That's completely irrelevant and different. One's coming for a radio show (has come for TWTD, EADT, most fans) because theyve invited another pod member on it, and not them.

ITFC South west have raised money and tagged the owners, so what? They're hardly having an argument on who donated what, how much, who started it.

Plus, I don't seem to see their tweet your referring too?

figured out who you are on twitter from this response though, which was fun
[Post edited 7 Sep 2022 15:41]
They’re at it again… on 15:44 - Sep 7 with 997 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 15:38 - Sep 7 by abracaDOBRA_

That's completely irrelevant and different. One's coming for a radio show (has come for TWTD, EADT, most fans) because theyve invited another pod member on it, and not them.

ITFC South west have raised money and tagged the owners, so what? They're hardly having an argument on who donated what, how much, who started it.

Good for you to figure out who I am on Twitter 👏 want a medal for it?

It is relevant because it’s the same thing is it not? Attention seeking and what not? Which is what you’ve accused TT Matt Phillips of doing, I even tweeted him to have a wee pop and tell him he was being an idiot
They’re at it again… on 15:44 - Sep 7 with 989 viewsSteve_M

They’re at it again… on 15:38 - Sep 7 by abracaDOBRA_

Well quite, one is inclusive and one is excluding other fans to big themselves up which is a big difference.

It's a large part of the reason why Blue Action has been a far greater success than Section Six were back in t he day.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

They’re at it again… on 15:44 - Sep 7 with 985 viewsabracaDOBRA_

They’re at it again… on 15:44 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

It is relevant because it’s the same thing is it not? Attention seeking and what not? Which is what you’ve accused TT Matt Phillips of doing, I even tweeted him to have a wee pop and tell him he was being an idiot

Wheres this tweet then from ITFC south west as i cant seem to find it?
They’re at it again… on 15:46 - Sep 7 with 975 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

They’re at it again… on 10:30 - Sep 7 by abracaDOBRA_

It's proper virtue signalling. Only do something so people know about it and for the attention.

Most decent people quietly donate, like the link I put on here yesterday to it. I'm sure a lot donated something and didn't even post on the thread that they had done.

Yes, whenever a friend or a friend of a friend has some kind of fundraiser, I always feel too embarrassed to leave my name and instead opt for anonymous. This then leads people to ask about sponsorship again at a later point at which point I confess my madness and feel even more embarrassed, which might be the most British thing ever.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

They’re at it again… on 15:47 - Sep 7 with 973 viewsclive_baker

They’re at it again… on 15:44 - Sep 7 by abracaDOBRA_

There was a tweet mentioning £600 had been raised, but as you say it's not in the slightest bit comparable to wetting the bed over not getting interviewed on the radio because "it was our idea" (it wasn't).

Chalk & cheese.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

They’re at it again… on 15:48 - Sep 7 with 1063 viewsKieran_Knows

They’re at it again… on 15:44 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

Afternoon Rich.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

They’re at it again… on 15:49 - Sep 7 with 1590 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 15:44 - Sep 7 by abracaDOBRA_

It’s from who I assume is the account owner

They’re at it again… on 15:50 - Sep 7 with 1567 viewsjaykay

They’re at it again… on 11:28 - Sep 7 by bluesince84

In fairness this is Matt, not the cruncher or Martin, I can assure you they are absolutely livid at this , whether you like them or not , and each of those opinions is fair , they have done a hell of a lot for fans , buying season tickets , getting behind the popr campaign , raising money for fans to get to the game. Are they polarising , yes , but they also do massive work for the fan base , but this particular tweet … I’d ask you to look at talking towns response to it . They are as disgusted as I’m sure we all are .

but the so called cruncher retweeted it then saw the backlash and quickly deleted it

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024