Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They’re at it again… 10:20 - Sep 7 with 14546 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Me me me!!!
They’re at it again… on 15:53 - Sep 7 with 1513 viewsabracaDOBRA_

They’re at it again… on 15:49 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

It’s from who I assume is the account owner

That's sooo different hahaha and if you genuinely believe its the same then I worry for you.

Pretty sure everyone on this thread agrees

And plus, you say why not @ itfc south west, why don't you reply to their tweet if its such a problem to you?
They’re at it again… on 15:59 - Sep 7 with 1481 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 15:53 - Sep 7 by abracaDOBRA_

That's sooo different hahaha and if you genuinely believe its the same then I worry for you.

And plus, you say why not @ itfc south west, why don't you reply to their tweet if its such a problem to you?

Different but the same, so many of you here are calling it attention seeking, or saying their asking for gratification or thanks for something

So how is this not the same? If they’re really going to sit and @ the ownership group for what? Gratification on what they’ve done

Is the same as what everyone here is saying about Matt, who I’m not defending by the way as it was idiotic to even throw that tantrum he had
They’re at it again… on 16:09 - Sep 7 with 1425 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 15:48 - Sep 7 by Kieran_Knows

Afternoon Rich.

Nice attempt, but miles out
They’re at it again… on 16:14 - Sep 7 with 1415 viewsEwan_Oozami

They’re at it again… on 14:59 - Sep 7 by Dyland

If this Cruncher fella is the same person as Rich or was involved in any way with the Magic bedsheet frolic, he's one of the last people I'd want representing me as a Town supporter. He encapsulates everything the silent (not active on twitter 24/7) majority hate about footy social media, and is the embodiment of 'cult of the amateur'. If this kind of antics is the future of broadcast and media we are truly fooked.... thankfully it's proving not to be cos professional acting pundits and commentators, from ones with zero previous experience to the cream of traditional journalism, are there as well.

I'm sure this lot have done some good stuff, which is of course good. The action is the reward itself though, going on about good deeds you've done ad nauseum usually means you did it for self-aggrandisement. That negates your worthiness I'm afraid. The rest of us do good deeds without needing smoke blown up our arses.

He is....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

They’re at it again… on 16:15 - Sep 7 with 1412 viewsDyland

They’re at it again… on 15:27 - Sep 7 by ellaandred

Is that the same bloke that phoned Suffolk every week, after every game ?

I can't be sure cos RS never said, 'and now we have Cruncher on the line again.' Heh! I actually fookin love match day coverage on RS, it's proper good.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

They’re at it again… on 16:18 - Sep 7 with 1399 viewsportmanking

They’re at it again… on 16:09 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

You're acting like a problem child here...
They’re at it again… on 16:20 - Sep 7 with 1382 viewsEwan_Oozami

They’re at it again… on 15:27 - Sep 7 by ellaandred

Is that the same bloke that phoned Suffolk every week, after every game ?

Nope, different Rich...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

They’re at it again… on 16:22 - Sep 7 with 1371 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 16:18 - Sep 7 by portmanking

You're acting like a problem child here...

You're getting an uppy for using my Twitter handle against me, congrats
Login to get fewer ads

Sweet Jesus on 16:30 - Sep 7 with 1333 viewsDyland

They’re at it again… on 15:53 - Sep 7 by abracaDOBRA_

Maybe a more computer literate user can put the two tweets side by side in a post, then have a poll.

They really aren't similar at all, how could anyone think so. One is a childish whinge at a broadcaster based on (as I understand it but may be wrong) a rather childish and tenuous assertion that Cruncher or whoever came up with the idea of ticket donations and must be the fans' mouthpiece; the other is a thank you to a local branch for raising six hundred quid.

They’re at it again… on 16:32 - Sep 7 with 1319 viewsDyland

They’re at it again… on 15:50 - Sep 7 by jaykay

but the so called cruncher retweeted it then saw the backlash and quickly deleted it

Really? Poor judgement then as well. As I say, not someone who should ever me put up as any kind of mouthpiece for ITFC fans.

I can't believe I'm even bothering to write that, re Magic treatment. Of course he ain't ffs.

Sweet Jesus on 16:42 - Sep 7 with 1277 viewsMediocre_Quick

Sweet Jesus on 16:30 - Sep 7 by Dyland

Maybe a more computer literate user can put the two tweets side by side in a post, then have a poll.

They really aren't similar at all, how could anyone think so. One is a childish whinge at a broadcaster based on (as I understand it but may be wrong) a rather childish and tenuous assertion that Cruncher or whoever came up with the idea of ticket donations and must be the fans' mouthpiece; the other is a thank you to a local branch for raising six hundred quid.

My point is that the twitter user, went ahead and @'d the entire ownership group on their tweet

My other point is how there is an agenda here against TalkingTown and Rich & co, but no-one will call out anyone else out that pulls the self gratitude that other accounts pull
They’re at it again… on 16:51 - Sep 7 with 1252 viewsMullet

They’re at it again… on 11:28 - Sep 7 by bluesince84

In fairness this is Matt, not the cruncher or Martin, I can assure you they are absolutely livid at this , whether you like them or not , and each of those opinions is fair , they have done a hell of a lot for fans , buying season tickets , getting behind the popr campaign , raising money for fans to get to the game. Are they polarising , yes , but they also do massive work for the fan base , but this particular tweet … I’d ask you to look at talking towns response to it . They are as disgusted as I’m sure we all are .

No, they've done everything for themselves and rewarded people who either don't see that or are happy to kiss their asses for a chance of free stuff.

Let's not get it wrong here, they've gone after the club, TWTD, EADT and anyone else for attention and seem incapable of understanding why they are hated and mocked.

There have been and will be decent people who have done far more, far longer and don't want the adulation. The notion they represent anything beyond themselves is laughable. This idea it's not all massively orchestrated and designed to generate threads and tweets like this one is incredibly naive.

It'd be fitting and funny if the club banned them all if they continue.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sweet Jesus on 16:52 - Sep 7 with 1243 viewsIllinoisblue

Sweet Jesus on 16:42 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

My point is that the twitter user, went ahead and @'d the entire ownership group on their tweet

My other point is how there is an agenda here against TalkingTown and Rich & co, but no-one will call out anyone else out that pulls the self gratitude that other accounts pull

If there is an agenda, why might that be?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sweet Jesus on 16:52 - Sep 7 with 1248 viewsDyland

Sweet Jesus on 16:42 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

That doesn't make the tweets similar in the context of this thread.

I can't comment on that cos I usually switch off when these spats get aired. Got any similar examples? It's not the self congrats, all 'entities' do that from tiny podders to massive corps. It's the shouty self-aggrandisement and, frankly, childish desperation and lack of professionalism.

I've only recently started watching BM, and literally my first KOA only last night! Having seen some of the Crucnher related tweets re-posted here, it doesn't make me want to watch any ITFC related pods he's involved in, sorry.

They’re at it again… on 16:53 - Sep 7 with 1242 viewsKieran_Knows

They’re at it again… on 16:09 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

Afternoon Martin.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

They’re at it again… on 17:13 - Sep 7 with 1160 viewsjaykay

They’re at it again… on 15:59 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

Different but the same, so many of you here are calling it attention seeking, or saying their asking for gratification or thanks for something

So how is this not the same? If they’re really going to sit and @ the ownership group for what? Gratification on what they’ve done

Is the same as what everyone here is saying about Matt, who I’m not defending by the way as it was idiotic to even throw that tantrum he had

no can't see where they have moaned about not being invited to have a say on radio suffolk
so nowhere the same

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

They’re at it again… on 17:21 - Sep 7 with 1136 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 17:13 - Sep 7 by jaykay

no can't see where they have moaned about not being invited to have a say on radio suffolk
so nowhere the same

My point here is, everyone on this forum is calling TT attention seekers etc, so please do tell me how retweeting a tweet from your own account and including the ownership group isn’t the same thing? 🫣
They’re at it again… on 17:28 - Sep 7 with 1099 viewsportmanking

They’re at it again… on 17:21 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

My point here is, everyone on this forum is calling TT attention seekers etc, so please do tell me how retweeting a tweet from your own account and including the ownership group isn’t the same thing? 🫣

FFS.... it's raising awareness of another good deed. The tweet's not asking for the chair of the supporters club branch to be invited into Radio Suffolk studios for a 30-min interview and a damn good a*se licking.

It's far, far removed from a tweet which stamps its feet at not getting the 'brand' recognition for helping fans within our community at a low ebb. Phillips is going on like TT reinvented the wheel with ticket donations. It's just not the case.
They’re at it again… on 17:50 - Sep 7 with 1034 viewsPioneerBlue

Is this the end, or the continuation of what it has become? I know they have a large audience and fill a gap that no other platform is filling, but I can’t listen to them.

I am pleased the cloob has created its own formalised donation system. I’m not one for sending a chap whom I have not met my own money in the hope he does something good with it!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

They’re at it again… on 18:11 - Sep 7 with 969 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

They’re at it again… on 14:04 - Sep 7 by NthQldITFC

Is someone an 'influencer' who follows more people on Twitter than has followers, or am I missing the point?

Can't we just go back to having proper jobs!
I'm so glad that I have no idea who these people are or what they do.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

They’re at it again… on 18:20 - Sep 7 with 924 viewsjeera

They’re at it again… on 18:11 - Sep 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can't we just go back to having proper jobs!
I'm so glad that I have no idea who these people are or what they do.

You could start a garden tips* YouTube channel and maybe do a bit of influencing in the videos.

Maybe some product placement and name-dropping.

You could do it in the style of Jesse and his shed.

"Today I've been mostly...!"

*Sorry. I mean 'hacks'.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2022 18:20]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

They’re at it again… on 18:31 - Sep 7 with 895 viewstractorboy1978

I notice Kate Riley quickly u-turned and distanced herself from this lot.
They’re at it again… on 18:32 - Sep 7 with 886 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

They’re at it again… on 18:20 - Sep 7 by jeera

You could start a garden tips* YouTube channel and maybe do a bit of influencing in the videos.

Maybe some product placement and name-dropping.

You could do it in the style of Jesse and his shed.

"Today I've been mostly...!"

*Sorry. I mean 'hacks'.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2022 18:20]

Today I have mostly been locking leaders of the opposition in my shed.

Miss Slave informs me that the gardener influencer space is saturated by people that mostly don't know very much and lots of men shaping box topiary!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

They’re at it again… on 18:48 - Sep 7 with 1038 viewsStenvict

They’re at it again… on 16:51 - Sep 7 by Mullet

No, they've done everything for themselves and rewarded people who either don't see that or are happy to kiss their asses for a chance of free stuff.

Let's not get it wrong here, they've gone after the club, TWTD, EADT and anyone else for attention and seem incapable of understanding why they are hated and mocked.

There have been and will be decent people who have done far more, far longer and don't want the adulation. The notion they represent anything beyond themselves is laughable. This idea it's not all massively orchestrated and designed to generate threads and tweets like this one is incredibly naive.

It'd be fitting and funny if the club banned them all if they continue.

Can we start a petition to have them banned?

Poll: What will be announced first?

They’re at it again… on 18:54 - Sep 7 with 1019 viewsxrayspecs

They’re at it again… on 18:48 - Sep 7 by Stenvict

Can we start a petition to have them banned?

It will be interesting to see whether the club field any staff for future TT shows. MA was on earlier in the season, the inhouse media team will have an eye on what is happening and should advise whether the club engage or not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024