Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They’re at it again… 10:20 - Sep 7 with 14544 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Me me me!!!
They’re at it again… on 19:07 - Sep 7 with 1973 viewsjeera

They’re at it again… on 18:32 - Sep 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Today I have mostly been locking leaders of the opposition in my shed.

Miss Slave informs me that the gardener influencer space is saturated by people that mostly don't know very much and lots of men shaping box topiary!!

Then you'll have to use your imagination and choose one of the other Wombles to make shapes of.

Maybe one of the less known members, like the Corbyn Womble.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

They’re at it again… on 19:20 - Sep 7 with 1940 viewsGlasgowBlue

They’re at it again… on 18:54 - Sep 7 by xrayspecs

It will be interesting to see whether the club field any staff for future TT shows. MA was on earlier in the season, the inhouse media team will have an eye on what is happening and should advise whether the club engage or not.

They were always going to eat themselves. Chalk and cheese between TT and the way the Blue Monday boys handle themselves on social media.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

They’re at it again… on 19:29 - Sep 7 with 1897 viewsKieran_Knows

They’re at it again… on 19:20 - Sep 7 by GlasgowBlue

They were always going to eat themselves. Chalk and cheese between TT and the way the Blue Monday boys handle themselves on social media.

Absolutely this.

Another thing as well, is that they seem to think that they need to post a podcast/video every 5 seconds of the day about absolutely anything, whether it be football, cricket, F1 etc. Rather than posting 2/3 videos/podcasts a week and churning out decent content (like Blue Monday).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

They’re at it again… on 20:02 - Sep 7 with 1796 viewsIllinoisblue

They’re at it again… on 17:21 - Sep 7 by Mediocre_Quick

My point here is, everyone on this forum is calling TT attention seekers etc, so please do tell me how retweeting a tweet from your own account and including the ownership group isn’t the same thing? 🫣

We have at least a couple of graphic designers on here. Ask one of them to draw you a picture.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

They’re at it again… on 20:13 - Sep 7 with 1776 viewsxrayspecs

They’re at it again… on 19:29 - Sep 7 by Kieran_Knows

Absolutely this.

Another thing as well, is that they seem to think that they need to post a podcast/video every 5 seconds of the day about absolutely anything, whether it be football, cricket, F1 etc. Rather than posting 2/3 videos/podcasts a week and churning out decent content (like Blue Monday).

I posted earlier that they are naive.

I would question their communication strategy, too much and too varied content which dilutes both quality and brand identity.

They appear to be more tabloid than BM and KOA which is fine, if this is what you audience wants. I personally prefer the more considered and intelligent discussions on KOA and BM.

Their engagement approach is misguided - local football coverage is a fishbowl and you need to build relationships and reputations with all stakeholder rather than look to dig them out. Criticising RS this morning showed their lack of professionalism, judgement and gravitas.
They’re at it again… on 20:23 - Sep 7 with 1752 viewsgreyhound

It will be interesting to see whether the club field any staff for future TT shows. MA was on earlier in the season, the inhouse media team will have an eye on what is happening and should advise whether the club engage or not.

I was shocked to see Ashton on.

The club as far as I know did choose to distance themselves from it back end of last season. That silence was broken with the Ashton interview.

The Norwood interview bucked the trend but they effectively got drawn out of a hat to present the award
They’re at it again… on 21:33 - Sep 7 with 1599 viewstextbackup

I actually happen to know that playerX wishes he'd never got involved with them, due to not realising what they were like, or how they were viewed within the wider fanbase.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

They’re at it again… on 21:47 - Sep 7 with 1558 viewsBig_Jase

They’re at it again… on 21:33 - Sep 7 by textbackup

I actually happen to know that playerX wishes he'd never got involved with them, due to not realising what they were like, or how they were viewed within the wider fanbase.

Is he by any chance Egyptian?

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Login to get fewer ads

They’re at it again… on 22:37 - Sep 7 with 1483 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is what happens when you look like someone from Little Britain.

(Sorry, lowering the tone with a personal dig and yet I've no idea who or why this person is. So apologies if they're reading. Made me chuckle though :).

Seems like that tweet has had a bit of feedback from the fans lol.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

They’re at it again… on 22:39 - Sep 7 with 1479 viewstextbackup

They’re at it again… on 21:47 - Sep 7 by Big_Jase

Is he by any chance Egyptian?

I just know him as playerX….

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

They’re at it again… on 23:13 - Sep 7 with 1400 viewsIllinoisblue

It wasn’t so long ago that cruncher was loudly and publicly claiming Town players were faking injuries. He only backed down when Matt Holland had a go at him.

That should have been the end of any official link between him and the club.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

They’re at it again… on 07:22 - Sep 8 with 1197 viewsportmanking

They’re at it again… on 23:13 - Sep 7 by Illinoisblue

It wasn’t so long ago that cruncher was loudly and publicly claiming Town players were faking injuries. He only backed down when Matt Holland had a go at him.

That should have been the end of any official link between him and the club.

It's all opinions though, Illy. That makes it right, doesn't it?? No matter how dangerous they are?!
They’re at it again… on 10:30 - Sep 8 with 1075 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 20:02 - Sep 7 by Illinoisblue

We have at least a couple of graphic designers on here. Ask one of them to draw you a picture.

Is that because you can't provide an actual answer to what I'm saying so you're deflecting? Thought so
They’re at it again… on 10:34 - Sep 8 with 1051 viewsabracaDOBRA_

They’re at it again… on 10:30 - Sep 8 by Mediocre_Quick

Is that because you can't provide an actual answer to what I'm saying so you're deflecting? Thought so

A couple of people have responded to you but you've chosen to ignore their answers
They’re at it again… on 10:40 - Sep 8 with 1023 viewsportmanking

They’re at it again… on 10:34 - Sep 8 by abracaDOBRA_

A couple of people have responded to you but you've chosen to ignore their answers

There are none so blind as those who will not see....
They’re at it again… on 11:03 - Sep 8 with 970 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 10:34 - Sep 8 by abracaDOBRA_

Maybe, but I would like to formally apologise as the twot has now started on me for my own tweets about him yesterday,

he's an isufferable anus
They’re at it again… on 11:10 - Sep 8 with 953 viewsabracaDOBRA_

They’re at it again… on 11:03 - Sep 8 by Mediocre_Quick

Maybe, but I would like to formally apologise as the twot has now started on me for my own tweets about him yesterday,

he's an isufferable anus

Yes, well now you can see why people have an 'agenda' (your words) against him. He's a horrible little bloke, massive case of small mans syndrome. Pretty sure he job shamed a town fan once. He's 10 times worse than cruncher.

He's tweeted last night that he's sure there are people 'much worse off than him as he sips his glass of red wine' last night, which tells you all you need to know.
They’re at it again… on 11:16 - Sep 8 with 941 viewsMediocre_Quick

They’re at it again… on 11:10 - Sep 8 by abracaDOBRA_

Yes, well now you can see why people have an 'agenda' (your words) against him. He's a horrible little bloke, massive case of small mans syndrome. Pretty sure he job shamed a town fan once. He's 10 times worse than cruncher.

He's tweeted last night that he's sure there are people 'much worse off than him as he sips his glass of red wine' last night, which tells you all you need to know.

Called himself a 'Massive Influencer'

So massive, I didn't know who he was until his ego damaged tweet came out yesterday
They’re at it again… on 11:54 - Sep 8 with 880 viewsdavblue

They’re at it again… on 11:16 - Sep 8 by Mediocre_Quick

Called himself a 'Massive Influencer'

So massive, I didn't know who he was until his ego damaged tweet came out yesterday

Could you start a new thread with a public apology for all of those you let down with your views yesterday please?

I’ll arrange for the next home game you can make a Wet sponge game from 12:30 until 14:30 in the fanzone.

Your punishment will then be over!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024