Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42883 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 920 viewsJ2BLUE

oooooh look at me, phil has my number

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 920 viewsBluebell

Just read Keiron Dyer hass been made full time assistant manager of the U18. Well done Keiron.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 920 viewsStringerBell

Good to see McCarthy's landed himself a plum new job as King of F all
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 919 viewstractorboyjim

Tilt and the shrews pair and if we don’t sel anyone id take that
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 919 viewsunstableblue

Tilt, Tilt, Tilt, Tilt, Tilt, Tilt

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 915 viewsIpswich_Crazy

come on Hurst!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 910 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Facebook says starting soon now

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 907 viewstractorboyjim

StringerBell 😂😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 907 viewsbluearmy78

He’ll be getting more credit on his pay as you go mobile!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 906 viewsSitfcB

PH now talking to iFollow

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 904 viewsIpswich_Crazy

What would you all say once the live stream comes on and its Mick?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 899 viewsenlaw

Time management isn't a strong point for ITFC, these always start late

Walne94

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 898 viewsKropotkin123

Mick who?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 897 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

Let's give PH the benefit of the doubt - might be a very busy day (hopefully).
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 895 viewsPortmanTerrorist

Mick who?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 889 viewsJ2BLUE

wouldnt be much of a shock crazy, usually when i go to a website with live cam in the title i end up seeing a tit or two

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 888 viewsIpswich_Crazy

McCarthy

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 885 viewsGavTWTD

Who?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 884 viewsKropotkin123

no idea who that is

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 884 viewsunstableblue

Mick McCarthy is now an anaesthetist - making patients drowsy with his non-event football

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 883 viewsPortmanTerrorist

Beat me to it Kropotkin123
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 881 viewsJoHnNnY

At my place they’d get a bollicking for being this late for a meeting.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 881 viewsportmanpensioner

Mick Mills
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 880 viewsKropotkin123

:)

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 879 viewsIpswich_Crazy

same here, who is Mick McCarthy?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024