Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42754 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 799 viewsBelgianBlue

got any time to make a cup of coffee?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 799 viewsMagic31

Twitter are publishing Harrison quote so presume he's up at the moment, Hurst to follow
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 799 viewsJoHnNnY

Half of my break gone

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 799 viewsmoughm

EH: “I like to run myself into the ground. If I haven’t come off the pitch completely drained, I haven’t worked hard enough.”

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 799 viewsBluebell

I'm taller than PH.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 798 viewsomrod

Come on paulie
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 798 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

Talking of cheese, I heard that Paul Hurst is so small, he once took shelter in the discarded shell of a Babybel

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsWarkys_Tash

Christiand :-D

WT

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsJ2BLUE

gav please dont change ipswich crazy's name

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsStringerBell

Ruddy Yorkshire types, can't tell the time
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsianmarshall10

Is this live on radio Suffolk?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsbluearmy78

He’ll be sending another text up to Shrewsbury!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsGavTWTD

I doubt it Ian

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsSitfcB

Gav should be there tbh. Technical support.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 797 viewstractorboyjim

Hursty to unveil 3 new players?!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 792 viewsPositivelyPortman

A plea to us all. Let’s not lose faith if things don’t go right after a couple of games. Let’s be positive for PH.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 792 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Penalty! to Sneeky_king ref calls over J2Blue for a dangerous tackle. Sneeky_king steps up Sneeky_king sends the keeper the wrong way!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 784 viewsmoughm

Ellis Harrison : “I like to run myself into the ground. If I haven’t come off the pitch completely drained, I haven’t worked hard enough.”

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 778 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

We seem to be going into extra time.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 776 viewsBluebell

Will they be covered up in a sheet tractorboyjim?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 776 viewsJ2BLUE

and the final whistle goes! 4-3 to j2 on aggregate

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 775 viewsStringerBell

Hurst out
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 769 viewsbluearmy78

C’mon
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 769 viewsIpswich_Crazy

nope 3-0 FT

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 764 viewsIpswich_Crazy

to me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024