Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42728 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsIpswich_Crazy

oh ok

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsJ2BLUE

dont do it gav

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsJ2BLUE

it's identity theft

Truly impaired.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsGavTWTD

I'll do it after we're live

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Sneeky_King is me J2blue! silly man!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsJ2BLUE

lies

Truly impaired.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsenlaw

Who's going to watch Ipswich v Exeter away then?

Walne94

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsIpswich_Crazy

ok thanks Gav

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 2 with 1029 viewsBlueSwede

Here here Steve!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1026 viewsJoHnNnY

I hope he’s delayed as he’s chatting to Tilt.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1022 viewsianmarshall10

I’m going Saturday nd Rotherham 👍🏻
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1022 viewsblueblood_soldier

Can’t make that one.. hitting derby away on 21st though..

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1022 viewshowdonblue

Maybe a transfer going through causing the hold up
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1022 viewslauri

Two hours and seven minutes late in Finland 😉
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1019 viewsBluebell

Just had my Gold Card. A key ring and a wallet for season tickets.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1016 viewsportmanking

hello to all the bitter Shrews following live from the Welsh border!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1015 viewsGavTWTD

You're a cheap date bluebell

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1012 viewsSitfcB

Meat wallet

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1012 viewsZedRodgers

Why do they say 1.30 when it isn't

No, not at the moment

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1012 viewsPortmanTerrorist

2 hours and 8 minutes late on beach in Cyprus
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1011 viewsBluebell

Cheeky.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 1008 viewsIpswichToon

what about off the beach?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 1007 viewsianmarshall10

He’s probably driving back from Shrewsbury had to pick a coulple of people up
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 1007 viewsJ2BLUE

gav can you ask phil to ask hurst if he likes melted cheese? after the info came to light about his sandwich preferences i think it's a vital question

Truly impaired.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 1006 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Sneeky_King 2-0 J2Blue. J2Blue loses the ball to sneeky_King and Sneeky_King passes the ball into an empty net

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024