Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42279 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1035 viewsGavTWTD

Dunno where it says 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1035 viewsJ2BLUE

f u blues

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1035 viewsKieran_Knows

Phil asked Hurst why he didn't like cheese and PH banged his fist on the table and said 'i'm done' and walked out.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 1035 viewsIpswich_Crazy

J2Blue Red Card rescinded

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1035 viewscoolcole93

Are people able to post a summary in here as we go along, for those of us who can't watch? <3
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1035 viewsJ2BLUE

i refuse to talk to a murderer crazy #justiceforsneekyking

Truly impaired.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1034 viewsSitfcB

You can re-watch it later on

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1034 viewsIpswich_Crazy

now now J2Blue, dont make me reinstate that red card

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1033 viewsBluebell

Top of the page but that was probbly when it was posted.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1033 viewsSitfcB

Plus Phil will put news stories up

COYB

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1033 viewsGavTWTD

cole, Phil will write it up after

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1033 viewsIpswich_Crazy

J2Blue not funny

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Aug 2 with 1031 viewsianmarshall10

Will Knudsen be off?🤔
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Aug 2 with 1030 viewsBluebell

Will he be late like Mick I wonder?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Aug 2 with 1028 viewsSitfcB

Press conferences always start late.

COYB

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Aug 2 with 1028 viewsGavTWTD

1.30 might be the time ifollow do their bit

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Aug 2 with 1025 viewsBackToRussia

o e's makin it up as e goes along!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Aug 2 with 1024 viewsJ2BLUE

sound quality wasnt always great last year, be grabbing your earphones if you have any

Truly impaired.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Aug 2 with 1020 viewsPositivelyPortman

How many of us have ITFC supporting friends that are still secretly hoping PH fails? I know of at least 2, and they were season ticket holders for over 10years. They haven’t renewed

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Aug 2 with 1018 viewsBluebell

Wonder if Phil will asks any questions?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Aug 2 with 1017 viewsblueblood_soldier

Talking iplayer.. anyone know if it works through a VPN

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Aug 2 with 1017 viewsblueblood_soldier

I follow

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1017 viewsGavTWTD

why would anyone want PH to fail?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1015 viewsGavTWTD

apart from nodgers

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1014 viewsPositivelyPortman

You tell me Gav.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024