Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42639 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsblueblood_soldier

My boys the same, only likes cheese on pizza but he’s 12 not 43!haha

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Would like to know if PH has agreed a target for the season with ME and what that target is.

Poll: would you rather

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

also, how many STs have we sold

Poll: would you rather

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsABO1itfc

How many are we expecting at Estadio Del Portman on Sat'dee

Never felt more like singing the blues

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsjonwillpott

The other burning question....will PH be here on time for his Press Conference....unlike his predecessor??? lol
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

Can we ask about the proposed stature of MM outside the North Stand ?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsGavTWTD

I doubt PH will know how many STs we've sold

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewspowinswitch

we want to know where things stand with any transfer targets.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsGavTWTD

I'm sure he'll tell us something about the transfers

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsIpswich_Crazy

All gone quite on the waggy sarga

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewspowinswitch

I'm sure you're right Gav.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsIpswich_Crazy

is that a good thing?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 2 with 1585 viewsGavTWTD

I think we're expecting Waghorn not to be a town player when the window closes

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 2 with 1585 viewsIpswich_Crazy

:(

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 2 with 1583 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Any plans for a replacement?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 2 with 1582 viewsGavTWTD

No idea. Garner could go too which would be a bit mad

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 2 with 1582 viewsIpswich_Crazy

We could get Vardy in :D

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 2 with 1577 viewsABO1itfc

Gav do you believe Waghorn is more likely to go than Garner?

Never felt more like singing the blues

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Aug 2 with 1576 viewsFozrat70

Gav what makes you think waggy won't be here come close of the window
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Aug 2 with 1576 viewsGavTWTD

Just because there are several clubs in for him, all who seem to have lots of cash

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Aug 2 with 1576 viewsGavTWTD

Update from Phil, wifi isn't working there so there may be issues.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Aug 2 with 1576 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Marcus Evans needs to pump more cash in!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Aug 2 with 1574 viewsIpswich_Crazy

If waggy & goes releagation here we come!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Aug 2 with 1574 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Garna goes

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024