Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42695 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:22 - Aug 2 with 931 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Phil is quiet for me

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:22 - Aug 2 with 931 viewskpblues

Can hear Paul loud & clear but questioners need better mikes ?

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:22 - Aug 2 with 931 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:23 - Aug 2 with 931 viewsBlueNomad

More going out on loan - good call
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:23 - Aug 2 with 931 viewsNthsuffolkblue

the other interviewers have been clearer than Phil

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:24 - Aug 2 with 923 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

The more I hear PH, the more I like his style.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:24 - Aug 2 with 921 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I don't think it is good fortune that he and ME are singing from the same hymn sheet. I think it is a big reason why ME brought him in.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:25 - Aug 2 with 917 viewsjaykay

who knocked the camera over

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024