Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42861 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 2 with 1536 viewsGavTWTD

The sound of the manager was always clear. It's the questions from the floor that are harder to hear

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:05 - Aug 2 with 1532 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:05 - Aug 2 with 1532 viewsjayceee

Especially Phil - could never hear his Qs!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:05 - Aug 2 with 1528 viewscoolcat

I'll watch the whole thing later. No picture here and freezing on facebook. Very disappointing.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 2 with 1528 viewsGavTWTD

facebook is nowt to do with us coolcat

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live on 14:06 - Aug 2 with 1527 viewsSpruceMoose

That hat though...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 2 with 1523 viewsjayceee

might be your connection coolcat - full 720p here
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Aug 2 with 1509 viewscoolcat

Thanks Gav. I know that. Nothing wrong with my connection. Getting on other websites no problem.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 2 with 1508 viewsIpswichToon

Who is that? Sounds like Gregg Davies has a new job
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 2 with 1508 viewslondonbluenw5

I haven't got anything on here...
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Aug 2 with 1502 viewscoolcat

I normally don't have a problem with TWTV but no picture today. Just the testcard.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Aug 2 with 1498 viewsGavTWTD

refreshed?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Aug 2 with 1498 viewsWarkys_Tash

Me too

WT

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Aug 2 with 1498 viewscoolcat

Yes.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Aug 2 with 1498 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:11 - Aug 2 with 1496 viewsGavTWTD

best you wait till after and see the whole thing

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:11 - Aug 2 with 1494 viewscoolcat

Yes I have. Not the first time this has happened on TWTV and I know I wasn't the only one. I'll watch it later.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Aug 2 with 1465 viewsStokeHigh97

Glorious
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:18 - Aug 2 with 1455 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"What will you say to the players before you go out on the pitch on Saturday? Win"

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:20 - Aug 2 with 1446 viewsfarkenhell

speak up Phil!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:20 - Aug 2 with 1446 viewsMerthyrblue

loud and clear with me
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:20 - Aug 2 with 1445 viewsjayceee

Must be a relief for Phil - no more caustic sarcasm, lol.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:21 - Aug 2 with 1440 viewshadleighboyblue

Always have trouble hearing the questions
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:21 - Aug 2 with 1438 viewsjayceee

Yeah, still battling to hear Phil - have to manually adjust volume
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:22 - Aug 2 with 1438 viewsblueconscience

He is a wee bit shy

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024