Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42856 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1014 viewsPositivelyPortman

It wouldn’t be difficult to announce why there’s a hold up would it?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1014 viewsABO1itfc

TILT, NSIALA, NOLAN and JACKSON signed

Never felt more like singing the blues

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1014 viewsunstableblue

Gav - will we have playback later? - powerful MEETING looms

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1014 viewsmoughm

PH: “Hopefully we can get the fans back, get people talking about us and create an identity. Let’s not put any limits on what we can achieve, as long as we’re realistic.”

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1014 viewsGavTWTD

yes unstable

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1014 viewsSitfcB

Nooooo

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1011 viewsBluebell

Phil usually keeps us informed about timing.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1011 viewsunstableblue

I like you

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 1011 viewschristiand

Think someone is going to be disappointed!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 1010 viewsSitfcB

No I haven’t haha

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 1010 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

McCarthy, Keane’s mate
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 1006 viewsJoHnNnY

10 minutes and I’m out

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 1006 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

I love lamp.

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 1001 viewsunstableblue

Bye all...... enjoy the interview... where he will actually talk about football and players and system - YAY!!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 1001 viewsJ2BLUE

unstable has to google trump and brexit and whip himself up into his hourly rage

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 1000 viewsPositivelyPortman

I meant the club Bluebell

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 995 viewsjayceee

pH is the litmus test for town fans...
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 994 viewsStringerBell

Hope the team don't turn up 20 mins late on Sat
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 994 viewsNuggets

ITFC official page are tweeting quotes from Hurst’s iFollow interview. Not sure if this is live.

Blog: Disappointing Result, But Can Some of Us Drop the Sense of Entitlement?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 994 viewsJoHnNnY

It’s 34 degrees in this car - hurry up ffs!

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 983 viewsHipsterectomy

"Let's hope we get the w****rs in the 3rd of the fa cup....A warm Shropshire welcome awaits " shrews fans hate us now :(

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 983 viewsBluHuws

PH quote on Twitter “I’d be surprised if we had somebody in before the weekend#
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 983 viewsGavTWTD

It's still "starting soon" on itfc

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 982 viewsWarkys_Tash

This is rubbish, has it started yet??

WT

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 978 viewsenlaw

PH - I'd be surprised if we have anybody in by the weekend

Walne94

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024