Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42847 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 1202 viewsenlaw

PH: “Hopefully we can get the fans back, get people talking about us and create an identity. Let’s not put any limits on what we can achieve, as long as we’re realistic.”

Walne94

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 1202 viewsmoughm

PH: “I’d be surprised if we had somebody in before the weekend [regarding transfers].”

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 1202 viewsABO1itfc

Love PH's sarcasm ENLAW

Never felt more like singing the blues

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 1202 viewsKropotkin123

Lunch over in 10mins, looking forward to Phil's write up

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 2 with 1201 viewsStringerBell

PH - I'm still texting a number of chairmen
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 1195 viewsPositivelyPortman

Hurst out!!! 🙄

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 1195 viewsKropotkin123

tbf, you wouldn't want to make that call to Shrewsbury, lol

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 1191 viewsABO1itfc

PH "I've rinsed my free texts this month, ill send the bill onto Marcus to be sorted out

Never felt more like singing the blues

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 1183 viewsFrimleyBlue

has it been on already or waiting?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 1182 viewsbluearmy78

I hope he apologises for being late as he’s just confirmed that we ‘ve completed 3 deals!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 1179 viewsIpswichToon

Not on yet
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 1179 viewsStringerBell

PH - Marcus says I have to pay for the texts, d'oh
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 1168 viewsenlaw

PH: “The long term injuries are still unavailable to us. Teddy Bishop and Danny Rowe are back training and Emyr Huws has been doing parts of training sessions.”

Walne94

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 1167 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

I'm confused!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 1164 viewsgoat_man

I have a meeting at 2pm PH. Not a good start to our relationship!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 1164 viewschristiand

No surprise there Stringer!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 1161 viewsBluebell

Where's Phil when we need him to tell us how long it is going to be?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 1155 viewsGavTWTD

he told me it would be 5 mins 5 mins ago BB

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 1148 viewsmarinersgod

I’m working in Shrewsbury next week, happy to give anyone a lift back!!!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 1144 viewsmoughm

PH: “Skusey is fit and available for Saturday.”

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 1140 viewsJoHnNnY

Well i hope we ain’t this late to he game Saturday.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 1136 viewsFrimleyBlue

Danford on the forum is reading quotes?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 1136 viewsBluebell

Ok thanks Gavlar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 1136 viewsIpswich_Crazy

live on facebook now

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 1135 viewsIpswichToon

facebook is on now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024