Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42726 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 823 views524hudson

my biggest hope for this season is that someone has replaced the missing screw from the signs board where MM Used to site for press conferences. didnt do my OCD Any good !!

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 823 viewsZedRodgers

What's the point in saying things happen at certain times when they never do

No, not at the moment

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 823 viewsblueblood_soldier

Maybe they’re arguing over who enters first..PH, Nolan then Toto

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 823 viewsNazemariner

He's going to enter the Presser on a Litter, with Nolan and Nsiala at either end
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 823 viewsIP33

I can only pretend too poo for so long. Hurry up please
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 822 viewsWebbyWebster

Late because they've got to find Hurst something's to stand on
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 821 viewsGavTWTD

what do you want us to say Zed? That's when its scheduled

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 821 viewsPortmanTerrorist

Same. Might have time for a quick snorkel
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 814 viewsIpswichToon

I normally just join this late and it plays from the beginning. This is why I don't turn up on time!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 814 viewsJoHnNnY

IP33 😆

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 814 viewsABO1itfc

GAV do you have subtitles

Never felt more like singing the blues

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 801 viewsGavTWTD

er, no subtitles but Phil will write it up after

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 800 viewsJ2BLUE

gav can you ask phil to ask hurst about his views on melted cheese? i think after the new info about his sandwich preferences came to light that this is a vitally important question

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 799 viewsStringerBell

10 hours and 10 mins late here in SF
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 799 viewsbroseleyblue

Portmanking; the only bitter Shrew is the petulant Managing Director Caldwell
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 796 viewsNthsuffolkblue

any ideas whether it is close to starting?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 793 viewsGavTWTD

he doesn't like cheese, so...

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 793 viewsNazemariner

MAUREEEEEEEN! It's getting a bit busy in here!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 790 viewsomrod

Come on paulie
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 787 viewsblueconscience

<– starts whistling “ why are we waiting”

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 2 with 783 viewsABO1itfc

Course its close to starting the banter is flying

Never felt more like singing the blues

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 2 with 782 viewsGavTWTD

No idea sorry. Plus they're having issues with the wifi

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 2 with 780 viewsJ2BLUE

i knew someone who didnt like cheese but liked it when melted. we called him twig

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 2 with 780 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hurst doesn't like cheese?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 2 with 776 views524hudson

doesnt like cheese........... HURST OUT!! Bring back Clegg

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024