Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January 11:41 - Dec 29 with 3106 viewscbower

As per EADT. He is 28 and certainly scores goals. Has Championship experience. Doesn't really enthuse me but worth a mention.

bluescouser

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 11:42 - Dec 29 with 3064 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nooooooo

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 11:44 - Dec 29 with 3050 viewsRozz

Can't see him being on our list of targets tbh, although he certainly knows where the net is. Wrong kind of striker for the way we play IMO.
Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 11:44 - Dec 29 with 3034 viewsJ2BLUE

No thanks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 11:48 - Dec 29 with 3003 viewsDubtractor

He looked pretty hopeless against us tbh, like a player who's lost his spark for the game.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:04 - Dec 29 with 2863 viewsElephantintheRoom

If you recall Town released him without giving him a chance so I doubt he’d want to come to a place which wasted his talent m, set his career back years and won’t give him game time. Plus he’s got what is known as an attitude problem

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:07 - Dec 29 with 2836 viewsDinnernotTea

Other than 2018 he's been pretty poor everywhere. No thank you.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:18 - Dec 29 with 2727 viewsBlueandTruesince82

One of those where with hindsight Mick was probably right. 1.5 good seasons other than that an average L1 striker.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:20 - Dec 29 with 2705 viewsitfcjoe

I think he’d do a job deputising for Ladapo and comes alive when the ball is in the box but think there has been attitude issues over his career.

Wouldn’t be someone you rush out to get at start of the month but if window drags on he’d certainly improve our options from where they are now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:25 - Dec 29 with 2648 viewsWallingford_Boy

MASSIVE no.

RIP Sir Bobby

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:37 - Dec 29 with 2568 viewsStewart27

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:04 - Dec 29 by ElephantintheRoom

If you recall Town released him without giving him a chance so I doubt he’d want to come to a place which wasted his talent m, set his career back years and won’t give him game time. Plus he’s got what is known as an attitude problem

Surely your last sentence contradicts the start of your post?
Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:38 - Dec 29 with 2564 viewsringwoodblue

For me this announcement signals that Posh will not be willing to sell JCH not that I want him anyway or Marriott for that matter.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:39 - Dec 29 with 2528 viewsclive_baker

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 12:04 - Dec 29 by ElephantintheRoom

He'll go to whoever is paying him the most money, on the longest contract, which works best for his family. If we wanted him we could get him. I doubt we do though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 14:27 - Dec 29 with 2052 viewsSE1blue

‘Told he can leave’….yeah, no thanks.

We probably want players whose teams desperately want them to stay.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 14:30 - Dec 29 with 2021 viewsBroadhill

We don't need players who are told they can leave a club!
Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 14:30 - Dec 29 with 2010 viewsJ2BLUE

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 14:30 - Dec 29 by Broadhill

Cancel the Ronaldo deal Keno

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 15:05 - Dec 29 with 1842 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He would have been a firm target for us if Evans had still owned the club. Rejects, injury-prones, players unwanted at their clubs ..... TWTD !
Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 15:47 - Dec 29 with 1687 viewsPinewoodblue

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 14:30 - Dec 29 by Broadhill

We do if they are playing at a higher level than League One.

Ross Stewart from Sunderland , for example. Would probably be a signing that matches the ambition of Ashton & KMc.

Wishful thinking on my part but do believe the powers that be are aiming a lot higher than we, as fans, dare.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 15:58 - Dec 29 with 1645 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Well I know a close family member of his, and can tell you that just after he left she told me that he had no hard feelings to either ITFC or Mick, and was grateful for opportunities to go out on loan and then that the Club weren't stupid when he wanted to move.
Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 16:17 - Dec 29 with 1540 viewsWakh

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 15:58 - Dec 29 by ArnoldMoorhen

Well I know a close family member of his, and can tell you that just after he left she told me that he had no hard feelings to either ITFC or Mick, and was grateful for opportunities to go out on loan and then that the Club weren't stupid when he wanted to move.

Sounds odd. I thought his contract wasn't renewed and he was released.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 16:20]
Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 16:44 - Dec 29 with 1388 viewsstrikalite

Spoken to a few guys today about this and it seems he's the highest earner and they want him off the books, Posh only play one upfront through the middle most of the time so he isn't getting enough game time, he probably wants more.
One lad who knows his stuff in my book said he's still the best finisher at the Club and he could be just what you(us!)need...
Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 16:44 - Dec 29 with 1382 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Jack Marriot told he can leave Posh in January on 16:17 - Dec 29 by Wakh

Sounds odd. I thought his contract wasn't renewed and he was released.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 16:20]

The Club could have offered a contract on the same terms and would then have been entitled to compensation if he joined another team instead. Jack felt he was fairly treated because they didn't stand in his way by doing that.

Just what I was told. Was replying to the biggest troll on the site who said that, basically, Jack hated ITFC because he was let go, when I have been told the opposite.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024