Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 10:04 - Jan 25 with 7099 viewsgtsb1966

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:07 - Jan 25 with 4676 viewsgeg1992

Wow, that's hilarious hahaha. Such an irrelevant club.
[Post edited 25 Jan 10:07]

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:08 - Jan 25 with 4643 viewsSwansea_Blue

They don't half put a lot of effort into trying to invent a history that doesn't exist.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:10 - Jan 25 with 4609 viewsblueasfook

Lol. Will it be followed by open top bus tour round the city?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:13 - Jan 25 with 4549 views_clive_baker_

Imagine the most notable night in your clubs history being a 2nd round 1st leg.

Hilarious.
Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:17 - Jan 25 with 4472 viewsLankHenners

Obviously we have skin in the game but bias aside, they really are the most desperate, embarrassing outfit in the EFL aren't they? Lower league clubs that had some sort of 'famous win' years ago don't go on about it nearly half as much as these drips.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:20 - Jan 25 with 4429 viewsNthQldITFC

The word 'famous' is well out of its comfort zone there.

I suspect that the ONLY people who are aware of that 'famous night in Munich in 1993' are Norwich fans (it literally is the best they have) and a handful of Ipswich fans who rip the piss out of it.

It is the very definition of tin pot.

Or so I thought...

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/remembering-1959/

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:23 - Jan 25 with 4382 viewsZx1988

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:17 - Jan 25 by LankHenners

Obviously we have skin in the game but bias aside, they really are the most desperate, embarrassing outfit in the EFL aren't they? Lower league clubs that had some sort of 'famous win' years ago don't go on about it nearly half as much as these drips.

Desperate does seem to be the right word here - £20 to go and watch a recording of a match? I'd baulk at that even if it was us doing a watchalong of 1981 in Beatties.

Given the occasional rumours about their financial position, it makes me wonder if they're that desperate for funds that they need a couple of grand from an event like this.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:29 - Jan 25 with 4311 viewsEdmundo

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:20 - Jan 25 by NthQldITFC

The word 'famous' is well out of its comfort zone there.

I suspect that the ONLY people who are aware of that 'famous night in Munich in 1993' are Norwich fans (it literally is the best they have) and a handful of Ipswich fans who rip the piss out of it.

It is the very definition of tin pot.

Or so I thought...

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/remembering-1959/

This laughable "highlight" reminds me: Norwich would have been thrown into the non League abyss a number of times were it not for the dubious "re-election " process.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Login to get fewer ads

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:36 - Jan 25 with 4217 viewstextbackup

Our own club have tweeted out in the past ‘happy Chaplow day’… for a 1-0 at Watford…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:37 - Jan 25 with 4196 viewsStewart27

It really bothers me that I was born in Norwich. I live in Suffolk now but when I lived over the inbred side of the border I used to tell people I came from Suffolk. When I lived in Norfolk I ensured my kids were born in Bury.

Things like this watchalong make me realise I was correct for doing all of that.
Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:38 - Jan 25 with 4183 viewsTractorCam

Says alot when even the majoirty of their fans are sick of it now. They always know the Ipswich backlash is coming and they hate it!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:41 - Jan 25 with 4145 viewsMookamoo

No mention of a charity, unless I missed it.

Is it really just a money grab based on a single European victory?
Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:41 - Jan 25 with 4140 viewsGuthrum

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:37 - Jan 25 by Stewart27

It really bothers me that I was born in Norwich. I live in Suffolk now but when I lived over the inbred side of the border I used to tell people I came from Suffolk. When I lived in Norfolk I ensured my kids were born in Bury.

Things like this watchalong make me realise I was correct for doing all of that.

My mother was Norwich born and bred, but it doesn't bother me in the least. If anything it's more laudable to still choose the right club under your circumstances.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:41 - Jan 25 with 4133 viewsNthQldITFC

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:23 - Jan 25 by Zx1988

Desperate does seem to be the right word here - £20 to go and watch a recording of a match? I'd baulk at that even if it was us doing a watchalong of 1981 in Beatties.

Given the occasional rumours about their financial position, it makes me wonder if they're that desperate for funds that they need a couple of grand from an event like this.

Yes but to be fair 'Attendees include: Brian Gunn, Chris Sutton, Darren Edie, Ian Crook and many more...'

and 'Food and drink: available including Currywurst'!

Oh no, hang on, Ian Crook has pulled out. Unbelievable!

It went down well, with Huckleberry looking very smart in his blazer (but no hat) as compere.

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:47 - Jan 25 with 4056 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Only beaten us 7 times in 14 years of "dominance" and while we are talking about Europa League, and history, as they don't think it's relevant to mention 1981........ Ipswich is still the only East Anglian club to play in Europe this century (beating Inter too...) across two campaigns and we haven't even been in the top flight for 23 years. So how bad are they to not have even qualified once during the "domination" era?

Yo-yo Champions.
England's most relegated.
Liz Truss.
Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:49 - Jan 25 with 4014 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:41 - Jan 25 by NthQldITFC

Yes but to be fair 'Attendees include: Brian Gunn, Chris Sutton, Darren Edie, Ian Crook and many more...'

and 'Food and drink: available including Currywurst'!

Oh no, hang on, Ian Crook has pulled out. Unbelievable!

It went down well, with Huckleberry looking very smart in his blazer (but no hat) as compere.

I wonder if his kids kept those Town shirts after he went back to Norwich?
Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:51 - Jan 25 with 4007 viewsfarkenhell

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:36 - Jan 25 by textbackup

Our own club have tweeted out in the past ‘happy Chaplow day’… for a 1-0 at Watford…

But they haven't arranged an "evening with legends" to celebrate it.
Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:58 - Jan 25 with 3908 viewsgiant_stow

Yeap, it probably is a bit tin pot and even if I lived in Norwich, I wouldn't give it a second thought, but its interesting how you guys never understand the value of such events or thinking. Its about community and drawing people together. It's a small part of the reason why the club is so central to the city.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 3803 viewsNthQldITFC

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:58 - Jan 25 by giant_stow

Yeap, it probably is a bit tin pot and even if I lived in Norwich, I wouldn't give it a second thought, but its interesting how you guys never understand the value of such events or thinking. Its about community and drawing people together. It's a small part of the reason why the club is so central to the city.

But surely the family gathering has that sort of thing covered?

Sorry, I'm feeling ruthless today. You know I love you.

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:08 - Jan 25 with 3790 viewsgiant_stow

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:07 - Jan 25 by NthQldITFC

But surely the family gathering has that sort of thing covered?

Sorry, I'm feeling ruthless today. You know I love you.

You're a brute!!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:16 - Jan 25 with 3726 viewswaveneyblue

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:36 - Jan 25 by textbackup

Is that the same ???

A tongue in cheek reference rather than an organised night.

Cheer up grumpy pants
Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:19 - Jan 25 with 3697 viewsblueasfook

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:23 - Jan 25 by Zx1988

Remember the "VIP experience" they put on for fans travelling down for the derby? It was basically a bus with a loo and TV, and they stopped off at a greasy spoon cafe on the way down, and charged fans £150 for the pleasure lol.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:22 - Jan 25 with 3622 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:13 - Jan 25 by _clive_baker_

Imagine the most notable night in your clubs history being a 2nd round 1st leg.

Hilarious.

After all these years, i've never known that all the revisiting they do about that game, is about a 1st leg....

Anyone up for £20 a ticket to re-watch the inter home game?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:31 - Jan 25 with 3517 viewsZx1988

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:19 - Jan 25 by blueasfook

Remember the "VIP experience" they put on for fans travelling down for the derby? It was basically a bus with a loo and TV, and they stopped off at a greasy spoon cafe on the way down, and charged fans £150 for the pleasure lol.

Yes, I'd forgotten all about that.

They certainly don't strike me as the actions of a club on a sound financial footing.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 11:33 - Jan 25 with 3505 viewsGuthrum

Tinpottery at its very best 🤣🤣 on 10:58 - Jan 25 by giant_stow

Indeed. Both Ipswich Town and supporters groups around the country do plenty of meet-ups and talks with our own legends.

I think it's more the pretext that people are getting at. But it's the anniversary season of a significant match for your lot, so fair enough.
[Post edited 25 Jan 11:33]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024