Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that annoy you more than they should.. 11:44 - Nov 12 with 29902 views_clive_baker_

The guy in the row behind me at PR who calls Harness Harkness. Grinds my gears.

Non football related but people who overuse the word 'genuinely'. The only thing worse is when people say 'generally' when they really mean 'genuinely'.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:22 - Nov 13 with 2239 viewsDeano69

Not being trusted to have the cap left on my bottle of water that I have just paid £3 for at an event

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:24 - Nov 13 with 2239 viewsMeadowlark

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 22:45 - Nov 12 by hoppy

Or if the question is being asked of a footballer, they can't just answer 'Yes' - it has to be "100%", thus also showing their mathematical prowess.

Or "No, yeah...."
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:26 - Nov 13 with 2229 viewsCoastalblue

People that arrive at the front of the queue for the till and then decide to look for their money, or in a modern twist decide to try to find whatever app on their phone will fail in allowing them to pay for something.

It only gets worse when they are blocking the barrier at a station because they can't find their phone app, which will fail once more.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:32 - Nov 13 with 2205 viewsRyorry

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:09 - Nov 13 by strikalite

Right now it's Christmas decorations going up in November..

Then the day after Boxing day they're all down in 100th of the time it took to put them up!

Every year there's no escape.

Christmas decorations that aren’t taken down till March.

Christmas.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:33 - Nov 13 with 2199 viewsDanTheMan

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:09 - Nov 13 by strikalite

Right now it's Christmas decorations going up in November..

Then the day after Boxing day they're all down in 100th of the time it took to put them up!

Every year there's no escape.

7th of November the Nottingham Christmas market started. And the decorations are up before that.

Maddening!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:50 - Nov 13 with 2188 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

People who try to talk when they are mid yawn.

Just wait because I am going to make you repeat it anyway.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:54 - Nov 13 with 2179 viewsKeno

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:50 - Nov 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

People who try to talk when they are mid yawn.

Just wait because I am going to make you repeat it anyway.

Are you hoping people have some kind of religious experience by making them yawn again?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:00 - Nov 13 with 2166 viewsbrazil1982

Clingfilm.
Login to get fewer ads

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:15 - Nov 13 with 2146 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

Back in the day, the guy behind me calling Zondervan, 'Zonderman'.

I loved Romeo, though he didn't seemingly like playing in the winter months.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2023 11:40]
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:15 - Nov 13 with 2144 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:24 - Nov 13 by Meadowlark

Or "No, yeah...."

Yeah, no. I absolutely agree with that 110%.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 19:44 - Nov 13 with 2077 viewsford6600

End of film credits run too fast or not at all.
Last buses not turning up or sneaking past
'not in service'.
'Loved ones'...why not relatives, family or
friends.
Calling football socks 'stockings' or was it
only Alan Green on Radio 5.
11 out of 10
and of course 110%
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 19:47 - Nov 13 with 2071 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:54 - Nov 13 by Keno

Are you hoping people have some kind of religious experience by making them yawn again?

I just wish he wouldn't keep practising making them do so in his posting on here!

Only kidding, TrueBlue!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:17 - Nov 13 with 2038 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ooh, I’ve got a good one (prompted by the film credits comment above):

People leaving matches early if their team isn’t winning. It equally annoys and humours me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:29 - Nov 13 with 2020 viewsBluesky

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 17:00 - Nov 12 by Portmanteauxcurling

1) "Super" being used as an adverb .

2) People who call all-terrain vehicles "quadbikes"

"Well" being used as an adjective
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:34 - Nov 13 with 2015 viewsBluesky

"Obviously" misused in just about every post match interview. Obviously. And - "Do you see what I mean?" following zero explanation of what is meant.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:44 - Nov 13 with 2008 viewsSwansea_Blue

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:34 - Nov 13 by Bluesky

"Obviously" misused in just about every post match interview. Obviously. And - "Do you see what I mean?" following zero explanation of what is meant.

That goes without saying, obviously. And even worst is when people shorten it to or obvs, obvs.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:45 - Nov 13 with 2004 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:44 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

That goes without saying, obviously. And even worst is when people shorten it to or obvs, obvs.

Good pivot into irony there, Swanners...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:57 - Nov 13 with 1993 viewsbazza

When couples say we are pregnant… oh fu@k off .. and gender reveal parties .. double fu@k off
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:05 - Nov 13 with 1983 viewsGavTWTD

People who put calls on loudspeaker in public. Bunch of loosers.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:08 - Nov 13 with 1970 viewsbazza

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:05 - Nov 13 by GavTWTD

You should be allowed to legally slap
Those people.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:29 - Nov 13 with 1934 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:29 - Nov 13 by Bluesky

"Well" being used as an adjective

Thats defo well annoying!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 22:33 - Nov 13 with 1891 viewsreusersfreekicks

The term banger for good music
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 23:00 - Nov 13 with 1876 viewsChurchman

Managers praising the opposition before the game. Danny Cowley did it to absurd levels and we all know why.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 01:16 - Nov 14 with 1849 viewsTresBonne

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:05 - Nov 13 by GavTWTD

Similarly.

People who have their AirPods/headphones in, and talk out loud in public rather than just holding the phone up to their ear like everyone else.

Look like such muppets.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 04:49 - Nov 14 with 1811 viewsBigCommon

People using the word "bunch", as a collective noun for anything..
A bunch of flowers or bananas , that's fine.. But a bunch of cars, people, needles, trees etc, is demented...
I also hate the general public.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024