Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that annoy you more than they should.. 11:44 - Nov 12 with 29952 views_clive_baker_

The guy in the row behind me at PR who calls Harness Harkness. Grinds my gears.

Non football related but people who overuse the word 'genuinely'. The only thing worse is when people say 'generally' when they really mean 'genuinely'.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:00 - Nov 21 with 1501 viewshoppy

Self entitled, selfish tossers that put their wheelie bin in the road to keep a car space outside their terraced house, without a driveway or parking, pulling out of said space so that they can move it before driving off...

We've got 2 neighbours next door to each other further down our road doing this continually, and now another house opposite them has also started doing it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:19 - Nov 21 with 1487 viewsPlums

Referees explaining the rules of penalties to professional players before a kick is taken. It's their job to know the rules, why the pantomime?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:21 - Nov 21 with 1472 viewsKeno

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:19 - Nov 21 by Plums

Referees explaining the rules of penalties to professional players before a kick is taken. It's their job to know the rules, why the pantomime?

oh no it isnt

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:22 - Nov 21 with 1462 viewsPlums

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:21 - Nov 21 by Keno

oh no it isnt

That gag is beneath and behind you

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:38 - Nov 21 with 1442 viewsSwansea_Blue

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:22 - Nov 21 by Plums

That gag is beneath and behind you

I doubt anything is beneath Keno

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 22:23 - Nov 21 with 1418 viewsKeno

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:38 - Nov 21 by Swansea_Blue

Excuse me!!

I have standards you know, I will never wear green and yellow and will never buy colmans mustard

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 00:05 - Nov 22 with 1380 viewshoppy

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:38 - Nov 21 by Swansea_Blue

Unless you include his dungeon…

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:17 - Nov 22 with 1286 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 21:21 - Nov 21 by Keno

oh no it isnt

But what if there is an infringement outside their field of vision, they can complain that there wasn't a foul but we have to make clear to them that...

It's behind you

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Login to get fewer ads

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:25 - Nov 22 with 1281 viewsRyorry

Having to have 'conversations' about things, particularly when not face to face.

Is 'discussion' now a banned word or something?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:51 - Nov 22 with 1256 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:25 - Nov 22 by Ryorry

Having to have 'conversations' about things, particularly when not face to face.

Perhaps we should have a convo about that...

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 12:07 - Nov 22 with 1249 viewshoppy

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:51 - Nov 22 by WeWereZombies

But wouldn't you rather discuss it further?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 12:51 - Nov 22 with 1222 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 12:07 - Nov 22 by hoppy

But wouldn't you rather discuss it further?

OK, msg me...

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 19:18 - Nov 22 with 1181 viewsLeaky

All the links to the Guardian on this site. Why not link to proper news papers like the Sunday Sport
[Post edited 22 Nov 2023 20:25]
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 19:39 - Nov 22 with 1168 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:25 - Nov 22 by Ryorry

The fact that the word "sure" when used in common parlance means the opposite.

For example, "I'm sure I put salt in the casserole," "I'm sure I saw your friend today," "I'm sure Blueas is a good bloke..." etc.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 19:42 - Nov 22 with 1152 viewsKeno

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 11:51 - Nov 22 by WeWereZombies

I work with a young person who is in the habit of saying things like "lets have a convo this arvo"

Its like they speak a new language

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:18 - Nov 22 with 1135 viewsMK1

Desert Island threads.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:35 - Nov 22 with 1122 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 19:42 - Nov 22 by Keno

I work with a young person who is in the habit of saying things like "lets have a convo this arvo"

Its like they speak a new language

A convo about Finnish classical composers ?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 20:36 - Nov 22 with 1120 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 19:18 - Nov 22 by Leaky

All the links to the Guardian on this site. Why not link to proper news papers like the Sunday Sport

Nothing's to stop you.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 00:04 - Nov 23 with 1058 viewsRyorry

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 19:18 - Nov 22 by Leaky

Well, you're sure a proper comic.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 10:22 - Nov 23 with 998 viewswkj

Postman Pat's nose

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024