Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One song to the tune of another... 20:21 - Nov 22 with 1083 viewsNthQldITFC

...kind of thing

I've just discovered that the following two youtube videos work well together, in my humble (and juvenile) opinion.

The idea is that you post a youtube music video (preferably with a still image rather than an actual video) followed by an unrelated video.

The inquisitive then:
1. click the play button on the top 'music' track
2. immediately click the play button on the bottom 'video' track
3. AND IMMEDIATELY hit the mute button on the bottom 'video' track...

...so that you hear the top one and watch the bottom one.

I think Simon & Garfunkel must have had a wet Saturday in Shrewsbury in mind when they sung that, because it seems to fit perfectly with the choreography of Colin's arm movements and gestures right down to the wiping of the screen between verses! And I love the intro while Colin's thinking what he's going to say.

Any others?

(It might still be possible to pass a 'start time' parameter to youtube if you want to get flash)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

One song to the tune of another... on 20:32 - Nov 22 with 1039 viewsBrianTablet

These international breaks ARE tough, aren't they? :-)

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

One song to the tune of another... on 21:06 - Nov 22 with 998 viewsKeno

Are you familiar with I’m sorry I haven’t a clue?

If you want another link i’m sure the lovely Samantha will be happy to give you one

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

One song to the tune of another... on 21:40 - Nov 22 with 977 viewsNthQldITFC

One song to the tune of another... on 21:06 - Nov 22 by Keno

Are you familiar with I’m sorry I haven’t a clue?

If you want another link i’m sure the lovely Samantha will be happy to give you one

She's gone down to the park with her Alsatian again. She likes to throw a stick for it to fetch, and particularly enjoys it when it runs back to her and licks her face and pants.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

One song to the tune of another... on 04:40 - Nov 23 with 849 viewsjontysnut

One song to the tune of another... on 21:40 - Nov 22 by NthQldITFC

She's gone down to the park with her Alsatian again. She likes to throw a stick for it to fetch, and particularly enjoys it when it runs back to her and licks her face and pants.

Samantha has to go now as she's off to meet her Italian gentleman friend who's taking her out for an ice-cream. She says she likes to spend the evening licking the nuts off a large Neapolitan.
One song to the tune of another... on 07:31 - Nov 23 with 776 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

One song to the tune of another... on 04:40 - Nov 23 by jontysnut

Samantha has to go now as she's off to meet her Italian gentleman friend who's taking her out for an ice-cream. She says she likes to spend the evening licking the nuts off a large Neapolitan.

Samantha's off now to meet a roofer as she wants to get felt laid down in the loft.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

One song to the tune of another... on 09:39 - Nov 23 with 724 viewsKeno

One song to the tune of another... on 07:31 - Nov 23 by You_Bloo_Right

Samantha's off now to meet a roofer as she wants to get felt laid down in the loft.

Samantha is a qualified croupier and often works at an exclusive Soho club where gamblers pay top money to pay roulette all day and poker all night

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

One song to the tune of another... on 10:31 - Nov 23 with 685 viewsTangledupin_Blue

One song to the tune of another... on 09:39 - Nov 23 by Keno

Samantha is a qualified croupier and often works at an exclusive Soho club where gamblers pay top money to pay roulette all day and poker all night

She was at the butchers the other day buying tenderloin. She likes a bit of pork in cider.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

One song to the tune of another... on 10:44 - Nov 23 with 658 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

harder than you'd think...

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024