Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please deny this... 08:44 - Dec 8 with 5840 viewshampstead_blue

Sunday Times page 1, 6, 7.

I know it's the Sunday Times but are all of these cases and statements lies?

Emporers new clothes.

Edit. Documents were leaked from within Labour and go back to 2018,
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 8:46]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Please deny this... on 11:32 - Dec 8 with 868 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 11:07 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

I've been waiting for this GB. Took longer than I expected.

Perhaps I was unclear earlier. I certainly wasn't mocking him for calling Labour institutionally anti-Semitic. I appreciate it does look like that though. The reason I asked if he typed that with a straight face is because we all know the largest party and next PM will both be Tory or both be Labour. His post seemed to suggest there was an alternative choice where this type of thing is not an issue. We both know that is wrong. The Labour party DOES have an issue with anti-Semitism. I admitted that months ago and have mentioned it several times since saying I did eventually vote for Labour.

The Tories are Islamophobic, homophobic and have issues with the poor/single mothers/anyone who dares use the safety net of benefits etc etc. So my vote for Labour is not an endorsement of anti-Semitism, nor is it me suggesting it doesn't exist. It is merely because I decided that one flawed option was a lot less flawed than the other and to simply sit out and let the even worse option come to power was a rather silly idea.

Edit: Keyboard T key isn't working properly, fixed typos.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:14]

The Tories also have three candidates standing in this election who are being investigated for antisemitism as well and they haven't suspended any of them as yet. This is far from being solely a Labour problem, sadly. That said Labour needs to do way, way better on this than it has done in recent years.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Please deny this... on 11:33 - Dec 8 with 867 viewsGaryCooper

Please deny this... on 10:45 - Dec 8 by GlasgowBlue

I tend to stay away from a TWTD at weekends but having read this thread I thought I’d give a quick précis of the Times story:

EXCLUSIVE: Leak of emails and audio from Labour HQ expose ongoing Corbyn “lies” on antisemitism

Man who called for “extermination” of all Jews not expelled for 10 months. Holocaust deniers let off

Party lawyers secretly warn: Corbyn reforms so badly drafted they may be illegal

Hundreds of files show members still receive lenient or no sanction for anti-semitism

One man who said "Jewish gang" and "Zionist scumbags" had seized power over party was asked if he was sorry. He said no, he was telling the truth: "Zionists are psychopaths". He was let back in

One woman shouted at a veteran councillor that he "licked the bum of Jews for money". She also shared posts about "Jewish agenda" to use chaos and magic to "conquer gentile world" and Israelis being behind 9/11. She was also readmitted to the party and given just a "warning"

Same for a woman who said that only "thousands" died in the Holocaust and that Jews were "rich, interested in finance and intent on controlling others" . She was given a warning.

At October meeting of National Constitutional Committee, officials admit 130 cases outstanding even though "vast majority" were reported 18 months ago

Labour took months or years to expel members who said Jews were a "cancer", "bent nose manipulative liars" and called for "extermination of every Jew on the planet"

Lord McDonald, ex director of public prosecutions, said some statements echoed Nazi Germany and were hate crimes.

This is behind paywall

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/exposed-the-secret-labour-files-of-shame

This isn’t if you clink the link on the tweet.

I’ve just seen a poster I had respect for mock another poster for calling Labour institutionally antisemitic.

Institutional racism as defined by McPherson....

“The collective failure of an organization to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."

This what the EHRC are investigating Labour over.

Evidence from the Jewish Labour Movement was leaked on Friday. 70 whistleblowers, Labour Party employees, have given evidence under oath to the EHRC. I doubt posters making light if this have even bothered to read the leaked testimony. Far easier to mock people highlighting the inconvenient truth. So here are a few examples from the JLM submission. Just a few.

One Jewish Labour member listed 22 examples of antisemitic abuse directed at him at CLP meetings. These included the phrases “Hitler was right”, “child killer” and “shut the f**k up Jew”. (page 4)

One Jewish member shared a breakfast table at party conference with delegates who agreed that Jews were “subhuman” and should “be grateful we don’t make them eat bacon..every day.” (page 5)

One Jewish Labour member alleged an article arguing Jews were overrepresented in the capitalist class was defended on official Labour Party mailing lists. (page 7)

A Jewish sixth-former was forced to leave the Labour Party Forum on Facebook after members sifted through his account for links to Jewish organisations. (page 7)

A Jewish Labour member had made a comment online condemning holocaust denial. The administrator of the Labour Party Forum group responded by calling him a “frothing Hasbara Troll.” (page 8)

One Jewish member faced death threats after she was filmed being upset watching a debate about antisemitism at the Labour Party Conference. (page 8)

One Jewish was the subject of a 30-minute film made by an antisemitic member, who abused him as a “f**king Jew” and threatened to punch him in the face. (page 8)

The membership secretary in South Tottenham CLP allegedly objected to 25 applications from the Jewish community, and required home visits to their houses. This was not a requirement for other members. (page 9)

Three branches in Stockton CLP refused to vote for a motion condemning the Pittsburgh attack in 2018. The opponents felt the word “antisemitism” should be removed from the motion, despite it being the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of the US. (page 14)

A Jewish member was told at a CLP meeting that he should “feel responsible for the Palestinian conflict.” (page 16)

Margaret Hodge was subject to abuse after expressing her feelings on Labour antisemitism. One example includes the phrase “your smear campaign…would make Goebbels proud.” (page 17)

A staff member was appointed despite allegedly having a history of antisemitism. The appointment was signed off personally by Katie Murphy and Jennie Formby. (page 19)

The Leader’s office allegedly interfered directly in the disciplinary process. An advisor allegedly stated that “JC [is] interested in this one, while discussing action on a specific case. (page 22)

Staff in the complaints team were allegedly told that they were not to provide updates or responses in respect of antisemitism complaints. (page 24)

Staff allege that after the 2017 GE, the Leader’s Office expected staff to disregard antisemitic incidents from a long time ago. (page 25)

In early 2019, the decision was taken that Laura Murray would head the complaints team. This means the Leader’s office could control the team directly. (page 26)

Pete Willsman and Claudia Webbe (both alleged to have a history of antisemitism, separately to this report) were said to defend alleged antisemites to the complaints team. (page 27)

One example of a person permitted to remain linked to the party despite suspension was the vice-chair of Woking Labour, who tweeted that Hitler was the “Zionist God”. (page 28)

Some antisemitism cases that go word for word against the Labour Party rule book were subject to blanket exceptions. No suspension issued. (page 32)

Alex Scott-Samuel, who has promoted Rothschild conspiracy theories on a David Icke show, chaired the meeting to discuss Luciana Berger’s replacement. He was never sanctioned. (page 42)

Elleanne Green, a close friend fo Jeremy Corbyn, shared a post blaming “scriptwriters in Tel Aviv” for the Christchurch massacre. The report implies her case is ongoing or she has never been sanctioned. (page 42)

Tom Watson had allegedly forwarded 50 complaints to Corbyn, and no action was taken. Examples of complaints included tweets linking Hitler & the Rothschilds, and questioning whether Jewish MPs had “human blood”. (page 49)

Is that enough evidence?

.Is that enough evidence?'

No, not for the apologists and what can only be called endorsers of racism who frequent this site and are so programmed and brainwashed that any sense of non partisan thought is impossible.
Please deny this... on 11:38 - Dec 8 with 860 viewsDarth_Koont

I tend to stay away from a TWTD at weekends but having read this thread I thought I’d give a quick précis of the Times story:

EXCLUSIVE: Leak of emails and audio from Labour HQ expose ongoing Corbyn “lies” on antisemitism

Man who called for “extermination” of all Jews not expelled for 10 months. Holocaust deniers let off

Party lawyers secretly warn: Corbyn reforms so badly drafted they may be illegal

Hundreds of files show members still receive lenient or no sanction for anti-semitism

One man who said "Jewish gang" and "Zionist scumbags" had seized power over party was asked if he was sorry. He said no, he was telling the truth: "Zionists are psychopaths". He was let back in

One woman shouted at a veteran councillor that he "licked the bum of Jews for money". She also shared posts about "Jewish agenda" to use chaos and magic to "conquer gentile world" and Israelis being behind 9/11. She was also readmitted to the party and given just a "warning"

Same for a woman who said that only "thousands" died in the Holocaust and that Jews were "rich, interested in finance and intent on controlling others" . She was given a warning.

At October meeting of National Constitutional Committee, officials admit 130 cases outstanding even though "vast majority" were reported 18 months ago

Labour took months or years to expel members who said Jews were a "cancer", "bent nose manipulative liars" and called for "extermination of every Jew on the planet"

Lord McDonald, ex director of public prosecutions, said some statements echoed Nazi Germany and were hate crimes.

This is behind paywall

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/exposed-the-secret-labour-files-of-shame

I’ve just seen a poster I had respect for mock another poster for calling Labour institutionally antisemitic.

“The collective failure of an organization to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."

Evidence from the Jewish Labour Movement was leaked on Friday. 70 whistleblowers, Labour Party employees, have given evidence under oath to the EHRC. I doubt posters making light if this have even bothered to read the leaked testimony. Far easier to mock people highlighting the inconvenient truth. So here are a few examples from the JLM submission. Just a few.

One Jewish Labour member listed 22 examples of antisemitic abuse directed at him at CLP meetings. These included the phrases “Hitler was right”, “child killer” and “shut the f**k up Jew”. (page 4)

One Jewish member shared a breakfast table at party conference with delegates who agreed that Jews were “subhuman” and should “be grateful we don’t make them eat bacon..every day.” (page 5)

One Jewish Labour member alleged an article arguing Jews were overrepresented in the capitalist class was defended on official Labour Party mailing lists. (page 7)

A Jewish sixth-former was forced to leave the Labour Party Forum on Facebook after members sifted through his account for links to Jewish organisations. (page 7)

A Jewish Labour member had made a comment online condemning holocaust denial. The administrator of the Labour Party Forum group responded by calling him a “frothing Hasbara Troll.” (page 8)

One Jewish member faced death threats after she was filmed being upset watching a debate about antisemitism at the Labour Party Conference. (page 8)

One Jewish was the subject of a 30-minute film made by an antisemitic member, who abused him as a “f**king Jew” and threatened to punch him in the face. (page 8)

The membership secretary in South Tottenham CLP allegedly objected to 25 applications from the Jewish community, and required home visits to their houses. This was not a requirement for other members. (page 9)

Three branches in Stockton CLP refused to vote for a motion condemning the Pittsburgh attack in 2018. The opponents felt the word “antisemitism” should be removed from the motion, despite it being the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of the US. (page 14)

A Jewish member was told at a CLP meeting that he should “feel responsible for the Palestinian conflict.” (page 16)

Margaret Hodge was subject to abuse after expressing her feelings on Labour antisemitism. One example includes the phrase “your smear campaign…would make Goebbels proud.” (page 17)

A staff member was appointed despite allegedly having a history of antisemitism. The appointment was signed off personally by Katie Murphy and Jennie Formby. (page 19)

The Leader’s office allegedly interfered directly in the disciplinary process. An advisor allegedly stated that “JC [is] interested in this one, while discussing action on a specific case. (page 22)

Staff in the complaints team were allegedly told that they were not to provide updates or responses in respect of antisemitism complaints. (page 24)

Staff allege that after the 2017 GE, the Leader’s Office expected staff to disregard antisemitic incidents from a long time ago. (page 25)

In early 2019, the decision was taken that Laura Murray would head the complaints team. This means the Leader’s office could control the team directly. (page 26)

Pete Willsman and Claudia Webbe (both alleged to have a history of antisemitism, separately to this report) were said to defend alleged antisemites to the complaints team. (page 27)

One example of a person permitted to remain linked to the party despite suspension was the vice-chair of Woking Labour, who tweeted that Hitler was the “Zionist God”. (page 28)

Some antisemitism cases that go word for word against the Labour Party rule book were subject to blanket exceptions. No suspension issued. (page 32)

Alex Scott-Samuel, who has promoted Rothschild conspiracy theories on a David Icke show, chaired the meeting to discuss Luciana Berger’s replacement. He was never sanctioned. (page 42)

Elleanne Green, a close friend fo Jeremy Corbyn, shared a post blaming “scriptwriters in Tel Aviv” for the Christchurch massacre. The report implies her case is ongoing or she has never been sanctioned. (page 42)

Tom Watson had allegedly forwarded 50 complaints to Corbyn, and no action was taken. Examples of complaints included tweets linking Hitler & the Rothschilds, and questioning whether Jewish MPs had “human blood”. (page 49)

Is that enough evidence?

I'd like to see the detail of those. Almost every single time you scratch the surface there's more to them than the characterisation they're given.

"Labour first received complaints about Cooper’s conduct in October 2018 and, despite the extreme nature of the comments on the Facebook page, the investigation dragged on for 10 months before preparations for an imminent general election stepped up and he was finally expelled in August." Despite the implication that it was only because of a general election why 10 months and then expel him anyway? Is it just possible that the case wasn't as presented here? Did Cooper have legal representation to fight it?

Of course, no complaint if people who spout such vile jew hatred are expelled from the party. They should be and good riddance. But I'm trying to work out in whose interests in the Labour Party it would be to not expel members for this but still keep an investigation going?

Pronouns: He/Him

Please deny this... on 11:54 - Dec 8 with 806 viewsWeWereZombies

This is behind paywall

Is that enough evidence?

If that is a quick precis please never try and summarise 'Ulysses' for us...

So I did what I sometimes do when confronted by more than I am prepared to digest and went to the end for the summing up. There didn't appear to be one, but I did see Tom Watson mentioned. Now I have, in the past, wished that Tom Watson were Labour's leader but a couple of comments about him have reached in the last week. Firstly an ex.policeman friend was fulminating about his role in the Carl Beech affair and then on the same subject but from an opposite angle a piece by Simon Jenkins in an old copy of The Guardian on Watson's complicity with the Metropolitan Police in exploiting the case (Theresa May does not come well out of this either). Trust Watson much less now, almost down to Boris Johnson levels of lack of trust.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Please deny this... on 12:13 - Dec 8 with 785 viewsDarth_Koont

Please deny this... on 11:54 - Dec 8 by WeWereZombies

So I did what I sometimes do when confronted by more than I am prepared to digest and went to the end for the summing up. There didn't appear to be one, but I did see Tom Watson mentioned. Now I have, in the past, wished that Tom Watson were Labour's leader but a couple of comments about him have reached in the last week. Firstly an ex.policeman friend was fulminating about his role in the Carl Beech affair and then on the same subject but from an opposite angle a piece by Simon Jenkins in an old copy of The Guardian on Watson's complicity with the Metropolitan Police in exploiting the case (Theresa May does not come well out of this either). Trust Watson much less now, almost down to Boris Johnson levels of lack of trust.

Added to which there's an insanity around "The leadership hasn't done enough"/"The leadership shouldn't be interfering". It's a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't situation which seems to change freely depending on what the most damaging version will be.

Watson knew, despite his own demands to be involved, that the investigation process was deliberately made separate to safeguard some form of independence and objectivity. And ironically so that politics were taken out of the procedure.

Pronouns: He/Him

Please deny this... on 12:21 - Dec 8 with 763 viewsfooters

Please deny this... on 11:54 - Dec 8 by WeWereZombies

"If that is a quick precis please never try and summarise 'Ulysses' for us..."

Young lad strolls around Dublin one day.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Please deny this... on 12:30 - Dec 8 with 744 viewsjaykay

Please deny this... on 10:09 - Dec 8 by noggin

Why do you always make everything about your service? I served for 12 years and witnessed far more racism during that time than I ever have in civvy street. Serving does not make you some kind of national hero.

well the few posts i have read of his you forgot
he a veteran in intel a medic
hes been drinking with alan brazil luke chambers didnt have a good word for either
his uncle was harassed by momentum
his son played to a sell out crowd at the round house
half his family lives in barnsley as per mick
he studied at brighton uni as a single parent
knows people in high places who passes him information but he can't divulge their names
a landlord
been in recruitment a wealth manager

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Please deny this... on 13:19 - Dec 8 with 697 viewsnoggin

Please deny this... on 12:30 - Dec 8 by jaykay

well the few posts i have read of his you forgot
he a veteran in intel a medic
hes been drinking with alan brazil luke chambers didnt have a good word for either
his uncle was harassed by momentum
his son played to a sell out crowd at the round house
half his family lives in barnsley as per mick
he studied at brighton uni as a single parent
knows people in high places who passes him information but he can't divulge their names
a landlord
been in recruitment a wealth manager

You do know stalking is a criminal offence 🙄

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Please deny this... on 13:41 - Dec 8 with 669 viewsWD19

Please deny this... on 09:55 - Dec 8 by StokieBlue

He means not everyone buys the Times or has an subscription. You've posted more ranting but not given people the evidence on which they can base their retort.

I'm not sure your constant posting of anti-Labour diatribes has really helped sway minds, especially given the emotiveness and combativeness of the posts.

SB

It’s all an elaborate false flag attack. Notice how Zeds posting has ceased since HB went full time on the site....seems his ‘service’ is/was as a double agent.

Wibble.
Please deny this... on 13:55 - Dec 8 with 647 viewsGeoffSentence

I deny it.

I don't have a clue what you are talkng about not having or subscribing to The Times, but since you asked nicely, I deny it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Please deny this... on 14:12 - Dec 8 with 641 viewsGaryCooper

'Jews represent a viral infection that need to be completely eliminated” and said he wanted the “complete extinction of all Jews.'

Ten months to expel the man who said the words above, 10 fekin months! fek you labour voters you are as scummy as tory voters.
Please deny this... on 14:26 - Dec 8 with 607 viewsjaykay

Please deny this... on 13:19 - Dec 8 by noggin

You do know stalking is a criminal offence 🙄

sorry but its so compelling reading his look at me posts. like this gem of his " I would object on grounds that the Jewish religion promotes discrimination, genital mutilation, and more besides" not sure if that anti semitic if it is strange he bringing up the times story

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Please deny this... on 14:30 - Dec 8 with 608 viewseireblue

Please deny this... on 14:12 - Dec 8 by GaryCooper

'Jews represent a viral infection that need to be completely eliminated” and said he wanted the “complete extinction of all Jews.'

Ten months to expel the man who said the words above, 10 fekin months! fek you labour voters you are as scummy as tory voters.

You would suggest voting against the Labour candidate in Barking?
Please deny this... on 14:44 - Dec 8 with 586 viewsjeera

Please deny this... on 14:26 - Dec 8 by jaykay

sorry but its so compelling reading his look at me posts. like this gem of his " I would object on grounds that the Jewish religion promotes discrimination, genital mutilation, and more besides" not sure if that anti semitic if it is strange he bringing up the times story

Hang on. What?

Not the OP?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Please deny this... on 15:00 - Dec 8 with 559 viewsfooters

Please deny this... on 14:44 - Dec 8 by jeera

Hang on. What?

Not the OP?

Good spot from Mr jaykay!

And yes, the OP said the following:

"I would object on grounds that the Jewish religion promotes discrimination, genital mutilation, and more besides.

There are Jewish communities in London which treat people like slaves, don't work on grounds of religion (and thus live on benefits) and so much more."

Why would anyone object to this? by giant_stow 12 Jan 2017 14:20
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/row-over-plans-to-erect-new-jewish-eruv-boundary-around-north-london-a3438501.html

Doesn't impact on anyone.

Please deny this... on 15:08 - Dec 8 with 551 viewsjeera

Please deny this... on 15:00 - Dec 8 by footers

"I would object on grounds that the Jewish religion promotes discrimination, genital mutilation, and more besides.

There are Jewish communities in London which treat people like slaves, don't work on grounds of religion (and thus live on benefits) and so much more."

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/row-over-plans-to-erect-new-jewish-eruv-boundary-around-north-london-a3438501.html

Someone will spin it somehow.

Rules don't always apply evenly.

When you have an agenda, there's always a way, where there's an ugly will.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 15:18]

Please deny this... on 15:09 - Dec 8 with 551 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting to be controversial, those comments have more than a whiff of antisemitism about them. And yet here Hampstead is now rallying against antisemitism? I wonder what could have caused such a change of heart in relation to the Jewish community?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Please deny this... on 15:13 - Dec 8 with 542 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chuckle. It's almost like it's persistent politicking, rather than a genuine concern for people using racist stereotypes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Please deny this... on 15:16 - Dec 8 with 529 viewsfooters

Please deny this... on 15:09 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

Without wanting to be controversial, those comments have more than a whiff of antisemitism about them. And yet here Hampstead is now rallying against antisemitism? I wonder what could have caused such a change of heart in relation to the Jewish community?

The floor is yours, hampstead_blue...

Please deny this... on 15:17 - Dec 8 with 528 viewsGeoffSentence

This is behind paywall

Is that enough evidence?

By crikey! That stuff is shocking.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Please deny this... on 15:31 - Dec 8 with 499 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 10:12 - Dec 8 by StokieBlue

"Asking for evidence everytime is an easy repost."

And with that one sentence you've made yourself entirely irrelevant to the debate.

You've also misunderstood my post, you need to post the articles not say page x, y and z if you expect people to discuss them.

SB
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 10:15]

I did misunderstand your post, fair point and accepted.

I was at a hotel in Brighton, great night, away from a keyboard so lacked the ability to clip it into the post.

My mistake, hands-up and I apologise.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Please deny this... on 15:32 - Dec 8 with 496 viewsRyorry

Please deny this... on 15:13 - Dec 8 by Swansea_Blue

Chuckle. It's almost like it's persistent politicking, rather than a genuine concern for people using racist stereotypes.

Cripes. Anyone remember that politico who turned up (iirc) during the last GE & started spamming "controversial" politics on a massive scale, then disappeared & hasn't been seen since? Had a French-sounding name - Bombeau or something? I'm starting to get similar vibes.

Apols in advance if I'm wrong, obvs.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Please deny this... on 15:39 - Dec 8 with 481 viewsGaryCooper

Please deny this... on 09:17 - Dec 8 by jimmyvet

Really so you have actually voted for an Institutionally racist party.

They self identify as righteous and caring when in fact they are bigoted and racist.

A great deal of Man Utd support comes from losers who gain success by their support of Man Utd, similarly a lot of rich boys who have done well out of the current system support labour as to appear caring and compassionate.
Please deny this... on 15:40 - Dec 8 with 476 viewsjeera

Please deny this... on 15:31 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

I did misunderstand your post, fair point and accepted.

I was at a hotel in Brighton, great night, away from a keyboard so lacked the ability to clip it into the post.

My mistake, hands-up and I apologise.

Found the time to put it up though didn't you.

Get your little dig in.

Please deny this... on 15:50 - Dec 8 with 453 viewsjeera

Please deny this... on 15:39 - Dec 8 by GaryCooper

They self identify as righteous and caring when in fact they are bigoted and racist.

A great deal of Man Utd support comes from losers who gain success by their support of Man Utd, similarly a lot of rich boys who have done well out of the current system support labour as to appear caring and compassionate.

Ha ha ha!

How desperate do you have to be.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024