Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please deny this... 08:44 - Dec 8 with 5841 viewshampstead_blue

Sunday Times page 1, 6, 7.

I know it's the Sunday Times but are all of these cases and statements lies?

Emporers new clothes.

Edit. Documents were leaked from within Labour and go back to 2018,
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 8:46]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Please deny this... on 15:56 - Dec 8 with 876 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 15:39 - Dec 8 by GaryCooper

They self identify as righteous and caring when in fact they are bigoted and racist.

A great deal of Man Utd support comes from losers who gain success by their support of Man Utd, similarly a lot of rich boys who have done well out of the current system support labour as to appear caring and compassionate.

Not getting enough attention at home, sweetheart?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Please deny this... on 16:06 - Dec 8 with 860 viewsSwansea_Blue

Please deny this... on 15:32 - Dec 8 by Ryorry

Cripes. Anyone remember that politico who turned up (iirc) during the last GE & started spamming "controversial" politics on a massive scale, then disappeared & hasn't been seen since? Had a French-sounding name - Bombeau or something? I'm starting to get similar vibes.

Apols in advance if I'm wrong, obvs.

Yes I remember. I'm not accusing HB of this as he/she has been on here for ages and is genuine, but I'm surprised forums aren't targetted more. Twitter and Facebook are rife with propaganda and bots. You'd have thought more people would be doing the same on forums like this (althou plenty of people share the sort of rubbish being circualted on social media I suupose, so are doing the bots work for them).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Please deny this... on 16:19 - Dec 8 with 836 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 15:40 - Dec 8 by jeera

Found the time to put it up though didn't you.

Get your little dig in.

My dig?

I was merely pointing gaze and reading to some rather interesting leaks from within the Labour party.
I was to hasty as Glasgow Blue kindly posted later for me.

If it makes Labour supporters uncomfortable then deal with the leadership. Don't poke me.

Rebecca Long-Bailey said on Pienaar's politics this morning that the processes for dealing with this when JC took over were inadequate.....Hang-on RLB, that's because there was probably about three cases a year.
Since JC and Momentum took hold the flood gates opened and those poor souls were swamped.

Please point your annoyance at JC.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Please deny this... on 16:21 - Dec 8 with 833 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 15:32 - Dec 8 by Ryorry

Cripes. Anyone remember that politico who turned up (iirc) during the last GE & started spamming "controversial" politics on a massive scale, then disappeared & hasn't been seen since? Had a French-sounding name - Bombeau or something? I'm starting to get similar vibes.

Apols in advance if I'm wrong, obvs.

Hi Ryorry.

Oh dear, not at all. Spammers are not welcome from all sides.
I've been a town fan since boyhood and on this place for a while, I think.

Please deny this... on 16:25 - Dec 8 with 820 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 15:00 - Dec 8 by footers

Good spot from Mr jaykay!

And yes, the OP said the following:

"I would object on grounds that the Jewish religion promotes discrimination, genital mutilation, and more besides.

There are Jewish communities in London which treat people like slaves, don't work on grounds of religion (and thus live on benefits) and so much more."

Why would anyone object to this? by giant_stow 12 Jan 2017 14:20
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/row-over-plans-to-erect-new-jewish-eruv-boundary-around-north-london-a3438501.html

Doesn't impact on anyone.

I see HB has given this a wide berth.

Please deny this... on 16:29 - Dec 8 with 808 viewsm14_blue

Please deny this... on 10:45 - Dec 8 by GlasgowBlue

I tend to stay away from a TWTD at weekends but having read this thread I thought I’d give a quick précis of the Times story:

EXCLUSIVE: Leak of emails and audio from Labour HQ expose ongoing Corbyn “lies” on antisemitism

Man who called for “extermination” of all Jews not expelled for 10 months. Holocaust deniers let off

Party lawyers secretly warn: Corbyn reforms so badly drafted they may be illegal

Hundreds of files show members still receive lenient or no sanction for anti-semitism

One man who said "Jewish gang" and "Zionist scumbags" had seized power over party was asked if he was sorry. He said no, he was telling the truth: "Zionists are psychopaths". He was let back in

One woman shouted at a veteran councillor that he "licked the bum of Jews for money". She also shared posts about "Jewish agenda" to use chaos and magic to "conquer gentile world" and Israelis being behind 9/11. She was also readmitted to the party and given just a "warning"

Same for a woman who said that only "thousands" died in the Holocaust and that Jews were "rich, interested in finance and intent on controlling others" . She was given a warning.

At October meeting of National Constitutional Committee, officials admit 130 cases outstanding even though "vast majority" were reported 18 months ago

Labour took months or years to expel members who said Jews were a "cancer", "bent nose manipulative liars" and called for "extermination of every Jew on the planet"

Lord McDonald, ex director of public prosecutions, said some statements echoed Nazi Germany and were hate crimes.

This is behind paywall

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/exposed-the-secret-labour-files-of-shame

This isn’t if you clink the link on the tweet.

I’ve just seen a poster I had respect for mock another poster for calling Labour institutionally antisemitic.

Institutional racism as defined by McPherson....

“The collective failure of an organization to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."

This what the EHRC are investigating Labour over.

Evidence from the Jewish Labour Movement was leaked on Friday. 70 whistleblowers, Labour Party employees, have given evidence under oath to the EHRC. I doubt posters making light if this have even bothered to read the leaked testimony. Far easier to mock people highlighting the inconvenient truth. So here are a few examples from the JLM submission. Just a few.

One Jewish Labour member listed 22 examples of antisemitic abuse directed at him at CLP meetings. These included the phrases “Hitler was right”, “child killer” and “shut the f**k up Jew”. (page 4)

One Jewish member shared a breakfast table at party conference with delegates who agreed that Jews were “subhuman” and should “be grateful we don’t make them eat bacon..every day.” (page 5)

One Jewish Labour member alleged an article arguing Jews were overrepresented in the capitalist class was defended on official Labour Party mailing lists. (page 7)

A Jewish sixth-former was forced to leave the Labour Party Forum on Facebook after members sifted through his account for links to Jewish organisations. (page 7)

A Jewish Labour member had made a comment online condemning holocaust denial. The administrator of the Labour Party Forum group responded by calling him a “frothing Hasbara Troll.” (page 8)

One Jewish member faced death threats after she was filmed being upset watching a debate about antisemitism at the Labour Party Conference. (page 8)

One Jewish was the subject of a 30-minute film made by an antisemitic member, who abused him as a “f**king Jew” and threatened to punch him in the face. (page 8)

The membership secretary in South Tottenham CLP allegedly objected to 25 applications from the Jewish community, and required home visits to their houses. This was not a requirement for other members. (page 9)

Three branches in Stockton CLP refused to vote for a motion condemning the Pittsburgh attack in 2018. The opponents felt the word “antisemitism” should be removed from the motion, despite it being the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of the US. (page 14)

A Jewish member was told at a CLP meeting that he should “feel responsible for the Palestinian conflict.” (page 16)

Margaret Hodge was subject to abuse after expressing her feelings on Labour antisemitism. One example includes the phrase “your smear campaign…would make Goebbels proud.” (page 17)

A staff member was appointed despite allegedly having a history of antisemitism. The appointment was signed off personally by Katie Murphy and Jennie Formby. (page 19)

The Leader’s office allegedly interfered directly in the disciplinary process. An advisor allegedly stated that “JC [is] interested in this one, while discussing action on a specific case. (page 22)

Staff in the complaints team were allegedly told that they were not to provide updates or responses in respect of antisemitism complaints. (page 24)

Staff allege that after the 2017 GE, the Leader’s Office expected staff to disregard antisemitic incidents from a long time ago. (page 25)

In early 2019, the decision was taken that Laura Murray would head the complaints team. This means the Leader’s office could control the team directly. (page 26)

Pete Willsman and Claudia Webbe (both alleged to have a history of antisemitism, separately to this report) were said to defend alleged antisemites to the complaints team. (page 27)

One example of a person permitted to remain linked to the party despite suspension was the vice-chair of Woking Labour, who tweeted that Hitler was the “Zionist God”. (page 28)

Some antisemitism cases that go word for word against the Labour Party rule book were subject to blanket exceptions. No suspension issued. (page 32)

Alex Scott-Samuel, who has promoted Rothschild conspiracy theories on a David Icke show, chaired the meeting to discuss Luciana Berger’s replacement. He was never sanctioned. (page 42)

Elleanne Green, a close friend fo Jeremy Corbyn, shared a post blaming “scriptwriters in Tel Aviv” for the Christchurch massacre. The report implies her case is ongoing or she has never been sanctioned. (page 42)

Tom Watson had allegedly forwarded 50 complaints to Corbyn, and no action was taken. Examples of complaints included tweets linking Hitler & the Rothschilds, and questioning whether Jewish MPs had “human blood”. (page 49)

Is that enough evidence?

The thing is GB that the OP is the exact reason why people are so sceptical about the anti-semitism issue.

Here is a poster with no apparent interest in the subject at all, but with a very obvious anti-Labour agenda, who suddenly becomes passionate about it 4 days before an election.

This is why people who are genuinely invested in the topic, such as yourself, face such a battle to convince people it isn’t merely politically motivated.
Please deny this... on 16:45 - Dec 8 with 782 viewsDarth_Koont

Please deny this... on 16:29 - Dec 8 by m14_blue

The thing is GB that the OP is the exact reason why people are so sceptical about the anti-semitism issue.

Here is a poster with no apparent interest in the subject at all, but with a very obvious anti-Labour agenda, who suddenly becomes passionate about it 4 days before an election.

This is why people who are genuinely invested in the topic, such as yourself, face such a battle to convince people it isn’t merely politically motivated.

Not the only reason but probably in the wider sense of skepticism.

My problem when looking closely at it over the years is how poorly the evidence is framed. And when under scrutiny it's too often not how it's been initially characterised.

This "guilt by accusation" nonsense needs to stop.

Pronouns: He/Him

Please deny this... on 17:20 - Dec 8 with 750 viewsRyorry

Please deny this... on 16:21 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

Hi Ryorry.

Oh dear, not at all. Spammers are not welcome from all sides.
I've been a town fan since boyhood and on this place for a while, I think.

Fair enough, sorry.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Please deny this... on 17:22 - Dec 8 with 747 viewsJ2BLUE

Please deny this... on 17:20 - Dec 8 by Ryorry

Fair enough, sorry.

I think his name was Gromert or something and he was a Corbyn super fan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Please deny this... on 17:26 - Dec 8 with 738 viewsRyorry

Please deny this... on 17:22 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

I think his name was Gromert or something and he was a Corbyn super fan.

Gromheart, that's the one.

In the end I pictured him as Gollum in the film 'Lord of the Rings' ;/

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 17:31]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Please deny this... on 17:57 - Dec 8 with 708 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 16:25 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

I see HB has given this a wide berth.

I've been out and about.
Didn't see it.

For the record I think that ALL religion should be outlawed. It's just fairytales.
Please can anyone show me the scientific evidence? They can't as it does not and will never exist.

We are creatures of evolution. We are merely passing through. Religion is a toxic and vile syrup that sticks to those needing a home.

What the Jewish religion does to children is wrong. I will never condone that.

That said, I feel that everyone has a right to speak freely of their own thoughts and beliefs. Fill your boots.

Some may think this gives leeway to those who hate the Jewish people. It doesn't. I don't hate them at all. They are people. I think their religious ideas are bunkum. That's ideological.

Peace and love.

Please deny this... on 18:17 - Dec 8 with 693 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 17:57 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

I've been out and about.
Didn't see it.

For the record I think that ALL religion should be outlawed. It's just fairytales.
Please can anyone show me the scientific evidence? They can't as it does not and will never exist.

We are creatures of evolution. We are merely passing through. Religion is a toxic and vile syrup that sticks to those needing a home.

What the Jewish religion does to children is wrong. I will never condone that.

That said, I feel that everyone has a right to speak freely of their own thoughts and beliefs. Fill your boots.

Some may think this gives leeway to those who hate the Jewish people. It doesn't. I don't hate them at all. They are people. I think their religious ideas are bunkum. That's ideological.

Peace and love.

You accused Jewish communities of discrimination, worklessness, and treating people like slaves.

Please deny this... on 18:38 - Dec 8 with 668 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 18:17 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

You accused Jewish communities of discrimination, worklessness, and treating people like slaves.

You're mind is clearly addled dear Herbivore.

I've said that their belief is wrong and the way they treat children is wrong (snip).
Please do show me how I've said the rest.

TBH I think you should boil your head. You're accusation is vile and you ought to be ashamed.

Go to the OP and the wonderful write-up from Glasgow.
Now, how do you feel about your vile and cretinous leader?

Don't link me to the falsehoods you state. That is vile and you need to feel embarrassed.

Psst. Answer the OP and Glasgow's post.....I dare you.....

Please deny this... on 18:41 - Dec 8 with 656 viewsDarth_Koont

Please deny this... on 18:38 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

I've said that their belief is wrong and the way they treat children is wrong (snip).

TBH I think you should boil your head. You're accusation is vile and you ought to be ashamed.

Don't link me to the falsehoods you state. That is vile and you need to feel embarrassed.

It's in the thread that was linked.

You wrote:
"I would object on grounds that the Jewish religion promotes discrimination, genital mutilation, and more besides.

There are Jewish communities in London which treat people like slaves, don't work on grounds of religion (and thus live on benefits) and so much more.

This is just another example of bowing down to religion....the most corrupt and brutal doctrine ever known."
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:43]

Please deny this... on 18:43 - Dec 8 with 646 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 18:41 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

You wrote:

There are Jewish communities in London which treat people like slaves, don't work on grounds of religion (and thus live on benefits) and so much more.

This is just another example of bowing down to religion....the most corrupt and brutal doctrine ever known."

No Link.

Retract that. That's vile thing to say.

Please deny this... on 18:44 - Dec 8 with 641 viewsDarth_Koont

Please deny this... on 18:43 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

No Link.

I'm alright thanks. I just copied and pasted it above.

Two-thirds of the way down on the first page:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/row-over-plans-to-erect-new-jewish-eruv-boundary-around-north-london-a3438501.html

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:46]

Please deny this... on 18:47 - Dec 8 with 631 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 18:38 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

Here's the link to the thread containing YOUR words, you mentalist:

Please deny this... on 18:47 - Dec 8 with 628 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 18:41 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

You wrote:

That is a fact.
It's been reported on the BCC many times.
Read Christopher Hitchens, he will school you on how they treat people.

I'm not talking about the religion at all, more about JC's (probably) known ignorance of what was going on under his watch.

Go back to the OP and Glasgow and don't swerve the point. JC and his team are a danger to the country.

Please deny this... on 18:48 - Dec 8 with 624 viewsm14_blue

Please deny this... on 18:43 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

No Link.

I think you owe Herbivore and DK an apology really, and probably Phil too, assuming it was you that reported Herbivore’s post.
Please deny this... on 18:48 - Dec 8 with 621 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 18:47 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

That is a fact.

I'm not talking about the religion at all, more about JC's (probably) known ignorance of what was going on under his watch.

Go back to the OP and Glasgow and don't swerve the point. JC and his team are a danger to the country.

You lie as brazenly as Boris Johnson. Shameful.

Please deny this... on 18:51 - Dec 8 with 616 viewsDarth_Koont

Please deny this... on 18:47 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

That is a fact.

So why deny you said it? And report it as abuse?

Seems you're a recent and suddenly very passionate convert to antiracism. Well done.

Please deny this... on 18:54 - Dec 8 with 605 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 18:48 - Dec 8 by m14_blue

I think you owe Herbivore and DK an apology really, and probably Phil too, assuming it was you that reported Herbivore’s post.

He sent me a ranty private message as well. All very strange. What he said is there in black and white.

Please deny this... on 18:55 - Dec 8 with 603 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 18:44 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

I'm alright thanks. I just copied and pasted it above.

Two-thirds of the way down on the first page:

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:46]

And that I stand by that.

Religion is a vile thing and promotes ignorance.

Edit: JC and his vile gang promote their eradication. If you can't see the difference get an eye test.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:56]

Please deny this... on 18:57 - Dec 8 with 595 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 18:55 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

Edit: JC and his vile gang promote their eradication. If you can't see the difference get an eye test.

Do you deny saying it or do you stand by it? It can't be both but in the space of about 3 posts you've gone from accusing me of being vile and accusing you of saying stuff you've not said to saying that you said it and stand by it. I'm beginning to see why you like Johnson, the truth is a movable feast for you.

Please deny this... on 18:59 - Dec 8 with 584 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 18:55 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

Corbyn promotes the eradication of the Jews? My word.

You need to stop doubling down and take some responsibility for yourself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024