Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's record... 19:53 - Oct 25 with 2479 viewsitfcjoe

...it's much better than it looks at an initial glance when you look at it.

I'm not as worried about relegation as I was when I woke up this morning

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert's record... on 19:55 - Oct 25 with 2430 viewsportmanking

Those five stages of grief have kick-started again I see... #denial
Lambert's record... on 19:56 - Oct 25 with 2427 viewsRobTheMonk

A good run of 3-4 wins and suddenly things start to look more achievable. Couldn't see it happening under Hurst. Lambert at least has been in this league before.
Lambert's record... on 19:57 - Oct 25 with 2400 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

He's a budgie through and through, so is Culverhouse. They probably hated Ipswich until about 48 house ago.

We'll see, jury certainly out at the moment from me.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambert's record... on 20:00 - Oct 25 with 2359 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm ok with the appointment if it should happen.

We need a firefighter, we need someone with experience. Get us out of this mess, Lambo.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lambert's record... on 20:01 - Oct 25 with 2334 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert's record... on 20:00 - Oct 25 by artsbossbeard

I'm ok with the appointment if it should happen.

We need a firefighter, we need someone with experience. Get us out of this mess, Lambo.

Berto?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert's record... on 20:03 - Oct 25 with 2306 viewsDubtractor

Something Blue will be happy anyway, he has expressed his view that Lambert is a good manager a few times on here.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'd suggest he's more.... on 20:05 - Oct 25 with 2278 viewsBloots

Lambert's record... on 19:57 - Oct 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

He's a budgie through and through, so is Culverhouse. They probably hated Ipswich until about 48 house ago.

....St Mirren "through and through".

Or even Celtic.

He was only at Norwich for about 3 months more than he was at Villa.

Untwist yer knickers.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Lambert's record... on 20:06 - Oct 25 with 2249 viewsnoitan

What a stupid statement. He has managed other clubs besides Norwich. Is he Villa or Stoke through and through as well?

Curlew

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert's record... on 20:07 - Oct 25 with 2246 viewsDyland

Lambert's record... on 20:03 - Oct 25 by Dubtractor

Something Blue will be happy anyway, he has expressed his view that Lambert is a good manager a few times on here.

Thingers nailed his colours to the mast about Hurst long before he was appointed, whilst obviously saying he'd be fully supportive and hoped his misgivings were wrong. He was right.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 20:08]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lambert's record... on 20:08 - Oct 25 with 2242 viewsTrequartista

Can I just shock you? I like wine. Despite what I just said earlier

If Hurst goes...the only realistic alternative for me would be Mark Warburton by itfcjoe 22 Oct 2018 13:12
I'm not sure I could stomach an ex-Norwich manager here - any failure and crowd will turn, all the talk of Agent Paul etc. Bruce would be bad enough in that respect!

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lambert's record... on 20:09 - Oct 25 with 2206 viewsDubtractor

Lambert's record... on 20:07 - Oct 25 by Dyland

Thingers nailed his colours to the mast about Hurst long before he was appointed, whilst obviously saying he'd be fully supportive and hoped his misgivings were wrong. He was right.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 20:08]

Did he? That's interesting.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lambert's record... on 20:11 - Oct 25 with 2183 viewsHarry_Palmer

He is no more Norwich through and through than MM was Ipswich, they just happen to be one of the clubs he has managed. And don't forget he also walked out on them as soon as a bigger club came calling, i'll be happy if he does that again here because it will mean he has been a resounding success.
Lambert's record... on 20:12 - Oct 25 with 2176 viewsElderGrizzly

Lambert sued Norwich for £2m and won. He hates them more...
Lambert's record... on 20:14 - Oct 25 with 2142 viewsitfcjoe

Lambert's record... on 20:08 - Oct 25 by Trequartista

Can I just shock you? I like wine. Despite what I just said earlier

If Hurst goes...the only realistic alternative for me would be Mark Warburton by itfcjoe 22 Oct 2018 13:12
I'm not sure I could stomach an ex-Norwich manager here - any failure and crowd will turn, all the talk of Agent Paul etc. Bruce would be bad enough in that respect!

I still have the same worries about a portion of our fan base turning quickly - you just have to have a look around here and Twitter

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert's record... on 20:14 - Oct 25 with 2128 viewsclive_baker

Really? I wouldn’t have thought a bloke from Glasgow particularly gives a sh1t about Ipswich or Norwich, when not involved with either club. In the same respect I don’t suppose Roy Keane or Paul Jewell have any ill feeling towards Norwich. You’ve got to realise it’s a job to most, they’re not supporters like we are.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lambert's record... on 20:21 - Oct 25 with 2043 viewsJ2BLUE

I never knew we had so many complete idiots.

He was at Colchester. A fluke result gifted him an opportunity and he took it. He then left them. He didn't declare his undying love for them. He'll want to come here, save us and, assuming he's here next season, build a team capable of going higher. He probably has fond memories of Norwich but he's not going to be thinking of anything but beating them when we play them.

Get a grip.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert's record... on 20:26 - Oct 25 with 1984 viewshoppy

He delighted in beating the budgies 7-1 once before... he then joined them. It was a job to him. If he does well at Town, he has the chance to emulate anything he did there, and put them back in the shadow they belong.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lambert's record... on 20:28 - Oct 25 with 1951 viewsartsbossbeard

Lambert's record... on 20:01 - Oct 25 by Swansea_Blue

Berto?

P-Bert

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lambert's record... on 20:34 - Oct 25 with 1851 viewsDyland

Lambert's record... on 20:09 - Oct 25 by Dubtractor

Did he? That's interesting.

Yep, he was rather underwhelmed compared with other "up and coming" young English managers. And this based on seeing something of the various managers' teams over the years, including PH. Thingers knows what he's talking about. Anyone else I would have told them to stop being such a screaming melt :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lambert's record... on 20:35 - Oct 25 with 1842 viewsVic

Give the bloke a chance shall we!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Lambert's record... on 20:39 - Oct 25 with 1783 viewsVic

Lambert's record... on 20:21 - Oct 25 by J2BLUE

I never knew we had so many complete idiots.

He was at Colchester. A fluke result gifted him an opportunity and he took it. He then left them. He didn't declare his undying love for them. He'll want to come here, save us and, assuming he's here next season, build a team capable of going higher. He probably has fond memories of Norwich but he's not going to be thinking of anything but beating them when we play them.

Get a grip.

I’m not worried about Lamberts past - I am concerned what too many Town supporters will say though. Shows how small minded some of us are really. It’s sad because he’ll want to do well here just as much as he did with that lot up the road. I suspect he’d love to put one over them to be honest.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Lambert's record... on 21:04 - Oct 25 with 1631 viewsdown_under_blue

Really? Looks very ordinary at best to me. 2 ouststanding seasons at the budgies, a few average at Villa and then pretty rubbish at Blackburn, wolves and stoke. His career pre budgies not exactly great either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024