Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? 08:12 - Oct 23 with 2536 viewsKeno

anyone care to make a suggestion or three?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:15 - Oct 23 with 2528 viewsbluevein

Are you happy with the 3-yr contract extension on offer?
Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:18 - Oct 23 with 2518 viewsunstableblue

“Just how scared of passing the ball were the squad when you turned up Mr. Hurst? And do you muzzle Doig between training sessions?”

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:21 - Oct 23 with 2502 viewsGeoffSentence

Would you prefer to resign or be sacked?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:33 - Oct 23 with 2480 viewsMullet

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:18 - Oct 23 by unstableblue

“Just how scared of passing the ball were the squad when you turned up Mr. Hurst? And do you muzzle Doig between training sessions?”

Don't bang your head clutching at those straws.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:34 - Oct 23 with 2469 viewsBlueBadger

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:18 - Oct 23 by unstableblue

'...and do you consider it an achievement that you've made them even more scared to pass it?'
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 9:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:39 - Oct 23 with 2460 viewschristiand

Here's a few to start with....

Why do you continually select players and then play them out of position?

Why can't you select 'two' from Chambers, Nsiala or Pennington to play CB and then leave the other on the bench not shoehorn him into the team too?

I thought your style of football was to press, I can Sears trying but why are those playing behind him 30 yards further back leaving a huge great space to pass the ball into?

In your opinion PH, who are the best right and left backs at the club? Why are they not starting?

What are you going to do to put things right PH, we already look like a League One team competing in the Championship?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 8:44]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:45 - Oct 23 with 2424 viewsITFC_Forever

Are you prepared to reconsider your position on cheese? It's the only thing that can save you.

As a very short man, surely you should be well practiced in recognising when you are out of your depth?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:50 - Oct 23 with 2403 viewsCuffy81

How many hours in training do we spend on fitness work? And how many hours do we spend on tactics and match preparation?

Judging by the shambles on the pitch it's a complete mismatch, having said that we don't look any fitter either 😆

Will you continue to play with one isolated striker?
Login to get fewer ads

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:53 - Oct 23 with 2392 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Any chance of an in-depth exclusive, so I can finally jack in looking after the muppets on the TWTD forum and run off into the sunset with Gav and a wheelbarrow full of hobnobs, please?"

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:03 - Oct 23 with 2367 viewsBLUEBEAT

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:39 - Oct 23 by christiand

Here's a few to start with....

Why do you continually select players and then play them out of position?

Why can't you select 'two' from Chambers, Nsiala or Pennington to play CB and then leave the other on the bench not shoehorn him into the team too?

I thought your style of football was to press, I can Sears trying but why are those playing behind him 30 yards further back leaving a huge great space to pass the ball into?

In your opinion PH, who are the best right and left backs at the club? Why are they not starting?

What are you going to do to put things right PH, we already look like a League One team competing in the Championship?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 8:44]

All of these should be asked by all journos present.

I wonder how many will 🤔

Poll: W or W

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:10 - Oct 23 with 2335 viewsJ2BLUE

Given that you're deeply unpopular and are a weirdo who doesn't like cheese, do you think you should motivate your team by promising to eat an entire block of extra mature cheddar on the coach home if we beat Leeds?

What would you like for Christmas from the ITFC fans?

Do you regret not staying with Shrewsbury where you were loved?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:12 - Oct 23 with 2323 viewsKeno

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:10 - Oct 23 by J2BLUE

Given that you're deeply unpopular and are a weirdo who doesn't like cheese, do you think you should motivate your team by promising to eat an entire block of extra mature cheddar on the coach home if we beat Leeds?

What would you like for Christmas from the ITFC fans?

Do you regret not staying with Shrewsbury where you were loved?

how long would you cook a pulled chicken ready meal in a microwave where you weren't sure of its wattage?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:14 - Oct 23 with 2309 viewsgordon

SET PIECES SET PIECES SET PIECES

not really a question tho
Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:17 - Oct 23 with 2294 viewsPJH

Have you got a date penciled in for the launch of the high press?

Is it worth you coming back from Yorkshire on Wednesday night?
Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:20 - Oct 23 with 2279 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

why does he seem to want to play right sided players on the left?

and can he see donacien can't play as a left back,
Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:25 - Oct 23 with 2250 viewsBlueBadger

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 08:33 - Oct 23 by Mullet

Don't bang your head clutching at those straws.....

UB, like a (very) few others on here has performed what's known as a 'well said Roy'. He basically feels that he's invested SO much into detesting Jim/Mick that 'his' man Keane/Hurst failing means that he's failed and, rather than holding his hands up and saying 'yep, this man is failing, we should probably get rid' he's doubling down on defending him, because he wasn't that nasty Irish/Yorkishireman that preceded him.

See also: Jubbers and Jewell/Mick.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 9:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:36 - Oct 23 with 2206 viewsMullet

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:25 - Oct 23 by BlueBadger

UB, like a (very) few others on here has performed what's known as a 'well said Roy'. He basically feels that he's invested SO much into detesting Jim/Mick that 'his' man Keane/Hurst failing means that he's failed and, rather than holding his hands up and saying 'yep, this man is failing, we should probably get rid' he's doubling down on defending him, because he wasn't that nasty Irish/Yorkishireman that preceded him.

See also: Jubbers and Jewell/Mick.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 9:45]

Ah yes, well he seems to have disappeared and wound his neck in. Which is slightly less admirable than UB's constant delusional getting it wrong, but better than a few pretending no one's noticed their switcheroo.

I do wonder how many still believe there's some sort of whispering campaign against Hurst and it's all some unknown malcontent's fault.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:46 - Oct 23 with 2161 viewsBlueBadger

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:36 - Oct 23 by Mullet

Ah yes, well he seems to have disappeared and wound his neck in. Which is slightly less admirable than UB's constant delusional getting it wrong, but better than a few pretending no one's noticed their switcheroo.

I do wonder how many still believe there's some sort of whispering campaign against Hurst and it's all some unknown malcontent's fault.

I had one yesterday insisting in the face of all evidence that we're far better off persisting with the 3CBs and out of position RB backline than giving Knudsen a game.

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:58 - Oct 23 with 2133 viewsbadadski

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:46 - Oct 23 by BlueBadger

I had one yesterday insisting in the face of all evidence that we're far better off persisting with the 3CBs and out of position RB backline than giving Knudsen a game.

He has acknowledged that he has never witnessed in his career so many mistakes but it is who he chooses to play and the way he is asking to play which is forcing this so why keep picking the same
Players or why not change your approach.

He wants to be a passing team and try to play out from the back which we don't have the ability to do and it is dangerous for even quality teams to do this unless you know you have goals in the team which we don't. The New England team shows this, they are being shown in doesn't matter if you make mistakes and Southgate is saying he expects it but he also knows we have goals in the team so any mistake will be likely cancelled out any way.

With Hurst and Ipswich changing your whole approach and asking players to adopt it without the technical ability is bad management, no too ways about it. This is why he should go, I applaud what he is trying to do but it won't work in this division without spending big bucks on players capable of it which non of defense are.
Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 10:08 - Oct 23 with 2096 viewsBlueBadger

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 09:58 - Oct 23 by badadski

He has acknowledged that he has never witnessed in his career so many mistakes but it is who he chooses to play and the way he is asking to play which is forcing this so why keep picking the same
Players or why not change your approach.

He wants to be a passing team and try to play out from the back which we don't have the ability to do and it is dangerous for even quality teams to do this unless you know you have goals in the team which we don't. The New England team shows this, they are being shown in doesn't matter if you make mistakes and Southgate is saying he expects it but he also knows we have goals in the team so any mistake will be likely cancelled out any way.

With Hurst and Ipswich changing your whole approach and asking players to adopt it without the technical ability is bad management, no too ways about it. This is why he should go, I applaud what he is trying to do but it won't work in this division without spending big bucks on players capable of it which non of defense are.

Ironically enough, we could pass our way out from the back a lot better had he not sold Webster to finance the purchase of Nsiala.

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 10:15 - Oct 23 with 2072 viewsDanTheMan

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 10:08 - Oct 23 by BlueBadger

Ironically enough, we could pass our way out from the back a lot better had he not sold Webster to finance the purchase of Nsiala.

And boy oh boy is Nsiala an excellent passer of the ball.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 10:36 - Oct 23 with 2025 viewsLord_Lucan

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 10:15 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

And boy oh boy is Nsiala an excellent passer of the ball.

The fact that Nsiala is Hurst's golden boy kind of sort of sums his managerial prowess up

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 10:42 - Oct 23 with 1995 viewsblueislander

Questions Mr Ham should being asking Mr Hurst this morning? on 10:08 - Oct 23 by BlueBadger

And sent Woolfenden out on loan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024