Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... 10:01 - Feb 28 with 10282 viewsblueysbackside

....would anyone like Frank Lampard in charge?
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:03 - Feb 28 with 4622 viewsBlueBadger

We've already had one manger who was very famous but very little managerial experience, thanks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:03 - Feb 28 with 4617 viewsGuthrum

If he had some experience, then perhaps. Strikes me as a reasonably intelligent bloke.

But as a first job, not really.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:05 - Feb 28 with 4603 viewsArcher4721

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:03 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

We've already had one manger who was very famous but very little managerial experience, thanks.

Jim Magilton was famous?
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:08 - Feb 28 with 4594 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

If we're going down the 'recent ex player' route, I'd rather have someone like Mikel Arteta who is at least involved in football and is being widely touted as being a potential replacement for Wenger, as well as clubs far bigger than ours.

Would not be surprised if he goes on to be a very successful manager sooner or later
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:12 - Feb 28 with 4574 viewsBlueBadger

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:05 - Feb 28 by Archer4721

Jim Magilton was famous?

And yet he consistently managed league finishes higher than Roy Keane.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:15 - Feb 28 with 4550 viewsArcher4721

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:12 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

And yet he consistently managed league finishes higher than Roy Keane.

I'm confused.

So you would be in favour of an inexperienced manager then?
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:16 - Feb 28 with 4542 viewsBlueBadger

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:15 - Feb 28 by Archer4721

I'm confused.

So you would be in favour of an inexperienced manager then?

Roy was nothing without his number two. And wasn't very good WITH one.

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:23 - Feb 28 with 4509 viewsGeoffSentence

Not if he's anything like uncle Harry

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:28 - Feb 28 with 4489 viewsJ2BLUE

It would appeal to those who just want a change but in reality we'd be mad to get rid of MM and replace him with Lampard. The Ipswich job shouldn't be handed to first time managers. You should prove yourself in the lower leagues before coming here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:29 - Feb 28 with 4484 viewsSWGF

Is he even a coach anywhere?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:32 - Feb 28 with 4471 viewsHarryWright

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:16 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

Roy was nothing without his number two. And wasn't very good WITH one.

I don't think anyones debating that Roy Keane was sh!t.
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:32 - Feb 28 with 4467 viewsBlueBadger

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:29 - Feb 28 by SWGF

Is he even a coach anywhere?

Nah, he's too rich, he probably has a driver take him places.

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:33 - Feb 28 with 4465 viewsBlueBadger

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:32 - Feb 28 by HarryWright

I don't think anyones debating that Roy Keane was sh!t.

He is, however, VERY famous.

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:33 - Feb 28 with 4468 viewsSWGF

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:32 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

Nah, he's too rich, he probably has a driver take him places.

What?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:35 - Feb 28 with 4463 viewsFreddies_Ears

No.
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:35 - Feb 28 with 4456 viewsBlueBadger

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:33 - Feb 28 by SWGF

What?

Never mind, that was a bit of smartarsery that doesn't really work.

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:36 - Feb 28 with 4457 viewsSWGF

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:35 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

Come on, shape up. I know it's snowy, but even so...

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:40 - Feb 28 with 4450 viewsHarryWright

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:33 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

He is, however, VERY famous.

He is famous yes, but that doesn't mean every famous footballer wouldn't be a good manager. Roy Keane being a failure doesn't mean any famous inexperienced manager would be but it is a risk granted.
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:48 - Feb 28 with 4415 viewsjas0999

Nope.
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:49 - Feb 28 with 4406 viewschicoazul

This is the weirdest question.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:50 - Feb 28 with 4401 viewsTrequartista

which one?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:54 - Feb 28 with 4394 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:40 - Feb 28 by HarryWright

He is famous yes, but that doesn't mean every famous footballer wouldn't be a good manager. Roy Keane being a failure doesn't mean any famous inexperienced manager would be but it is a risk granted.

Of course though, when the only real selling point for them having the job is the fact that they are famous...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:56 - Feb 28 with 4392 viewsgoat_man

As long as he wasn't given a stupidly long contract without at least proving he plays the correct positive attacking football then why the heck not? It would be something exciting and different to look at, which is what we desperately need.
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 11:00 - Feb 28 with 4372 viewsArcher4721

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 10:35 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

Yep that applies to all your efforts in this thread tbf.
if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 11:02 - Feb 28 with 4368 viewsBlueBadger

if Mick does leave at the end of the season..... on 11:00 - Feb 28 by Archer4721

Yep that applies to all your efforts in this thread tbf.

No, YOUR mum is fat.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024