Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. 15:43 - Mar 6 with 4187 viewsitfcjoe

The only players in League 1 with more assists than Wes Burns

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 15:52 - Mar 6 with 2915 viewsKeno

Conor Hourihane eh..... why couldn't we pick up young player like that

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 15:52 - Mar 6 with 2915 viewsDyland

Yeh but you can prove anything with facts.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 15:54 - Mar 6 with 2904 viewssuffolkpoker

Wes Burns has been great. One of PC's best signings for sure.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 15:58 - Mar 6 with 2865 viewsStokieBlue

You've spelt "whack-a-ball" wrong.

Don't worry, it's a common mistake, Gav did the same thing the other day.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 16:00 - Mar 6 with 2854 viewscbower

Yeah but 'Whackaball', don't you remember?

bluescouser

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 16:24 - Mar 6 with 2707 viewsKropotkin123

Yeah, but last season...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 16:38 - Mar 6 with 2636 viewsclive_baker

6 goals and 10 assists in the equivalent of 29 games worth of minutes this season. And some on here want him sat on the bench in his tracksuit.

Bonkers.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 17:35 - Mar 6 with 2423 viewsSixto6

Didn’t someone say after the Pompy draw that they would rather have Owen Dale ??
Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 17:57 - Mar 6 with 2373 viewsBlueBadger

This can't be right. Our most knowledgeable poster here keeps telling us that he's rubbish and should be dropped.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:04 - Mar 6 with 2340 viewsFrimleyBlue

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 15:58 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

You've spelt "whack-a-ball" wrong.

Don't worry, it's a common mistake, Gav did the same thing the other day.

SB

Amazing what happens when he's composed with the ball isn't it.

If only he'd done it more often during the 3 months we slipped to 3rd.

But let's forget a few months because he had 1 good game in 6 recently.

FB

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:07 - Mar 6 with 2331 viewshomer_123

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:04 - Mar 6 by FrimleyBlue

FB

If he did Frimmers...he wouldn't be a league 1 player with a jobbing League 1 club.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:07 - Mar 6 with 2333 viewsFrimleyBlue

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 16:38 - Mar 6 by clive_baker

6 goals and 10 assists in the equivalent of 29 games worth of minutes this season. And some on here want him sat on the bench in his tracksuit.

Bonkers.

It's amazing really

Dropped from 1st to 3rd. Won fk all in 3 months.

Yet not one player to you lot dropped in performance levels.

Must have just been unlucky each game.

Waka waka eh eh

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:09 - Mar 6 with 2311 viewsFrimleyBlue

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:07 - Mar 6 by homer_123

If he did Frimmers...he wouldn't be a league 1 player with a jobbing League 1 club.

Why not? We've got a host of champ players in it.

But seriously. Is it to much to of an expectation of a professional footballer to calmly play the ball more than wacking it as hard as possible.
He's shown when he does things come off.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 18:13]

Waka waka eh eh

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:15 - Mar 6 with 2258 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see Brown continued his form. Thought he might have been on our target list earlier in season. Not one for future Tho.

Waka waka eh eh

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:33 - Mar 6 with 2159 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:07 - Mar 6 by FrimleyBlue

It's amazing really

Several players performance levels dipped over those 3 months at one time or another.

It's football, it happens, as in life.

You appear to have a particular problem with Wes and our captain for some reason.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What Stochers said ba on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 2151 viewsDyland

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:07 - Mar 6 by FrimleyBlue

It's amazing really

The wee joshing is because you kind of obsessed about Burns and only Burns. Kind of :)
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 18:54]

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:37 - Mar 6 with 2138 viewsStokieBlue

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:04 - Mar 6 by FrimleyBlue

FB

Yet the stats show that only a few people have more assists and thus your points were nonsense.

You really struggle when presented with evidence because it exposes the ridiculousness of your hot takes.

Don't call people "whack-a-ball" if you don't want to be called out on it at a later date.

SB
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 18:41]

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:59 - Mar 6 with 2055 viewsFrimleyBlue

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:37 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

Yet the stats show that only a few people have more assists and thus your points were nonsense.

You really struggle when presented with evidence because it exposes the ridiculousness of your hot takes.

Don't call people "whack-a-ball" if you don't want to be called out on it at a later date.

SB
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 18:41]

Not at all SB. As said his stats would be even better with more composure.

I've no problem with evidence SB. In his advanced role with the amount of attacks we have it's a given that he'd have a high amount of assists.

Burns is still wackaball. You might not agree I don't care. He's had plenty of opportunities to score and assist more in the last 4 months which you ignore.

But you be you SB.

You're still unhappy with agreeing with me that Morsy should have been dropped a little while ago. And then you tried desperately to back track.

But I'm off out tonight. So you enjoy your SB show.

Oh and btw, remember that thread where they discussed people's thoughts on Burns... 'PEOPLE' Not what did 1 poster on twtd think about Burns. So maybe, try not singling out 1 poster when there's a host of people thinking the same thing

FB
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 19:07]

Waka waka eh eh

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 19:02 - Mar 6 with 2039 viewsFrimleyBlue

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:33 - Mar 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

Several players performance levels dipped over those 3 months at one time or another.

It's football, it happens, as in life.

You appear to have a particular problem with Wes and our captain for some reason.

No. The players I was vocal about..
Harness. Got replaced.
Donacien. Replaced

Thankfully morsy gone back to putting in 2 halves of a performance not just 1
Burns had a good game sat. Hopefully he'll do it in more than 1 game 5 now.
Walton.who.was another I was vocal about.. done his job lately which is all you want.

Waka waka eh eh

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 19:06 - Mar 6 with 2006 viewsStokieBlue

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 18:59 - Mar 6 by FrimleyBlue

Not at all SB. As said his stats would be even better with more composure.

I've no problem with evidence SB. In his advanced role with the amount of attacks we have it's a given that he'd have a high amount of assists.

Burns is still wackaball. You might not agree I don't care. He's had plenty of opportunities to score and assist more in the last 4 months which you ignore.

But you be you SB.

You're still unhappy with agreeing with me that Morsy should have been dropped a little while ago. And then you tried desperately to back track.

But I'm off out tonight. So you enjoy your SB show.

Oh and btw, remember that thread where they discussed people's thoughts on Burns... 'PEOPLE' Not what did 1 poster on twtd think about Burns. So maybe, try not singling out 1 poster when there's a host of people thinking the same thing

FB
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 19:07]

That whole post is disingenuous and pathetic.

I never agreed Morsy should be dropped, you've taken a statement about a single match and being rested out of context in an attempt to prove your pathetic little points. It's nothing like what you said so please stop lying. I'm pretty fed up of you constantly lying about what I've said.

SB

keep your pants on Stokers on 19:12 - Mar 6 with 1991 viewsDyland

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 19:06 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

I never agreed Morsy should be dropped, you've taken a statement about a single match and being rested out of context in an attempt to prove your pathetic little points. It's nothing like what you said so please stop lying. I'm pretty fed up of you constantly lying about what I've said.

SB

no one really gives a hoot innit :)

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 19:35 - Mar 6 with 1914 viewsFrimleyBlue

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 19:06 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

SB

Just to add whilst I agree Joe's post is factual.

Based on Fotmob.com

2 goals and 3 assists since November 1st ( depends if you count the first goal sat as his assist and you could make that 4) all assists only coming in the 2 games we scored 4 in. where was he in the other 15 games?

Yes im chuffed he had a better game Saturday and I hope he does the same tomorrow and on sat, but sitting behind stats and ignoring everything else imo is just wrong as it doesn't show the actual situation.

Waka waka eh eh

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 19:39 - Mar 6 with 1904 viewsFrimleyBlue

What about the other 10 players?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers/assists

Waka waka eh eh

Didn't you say you were going out? on 19:44 - Mar 6 with 1825 viewsDyland

Aaron Collins, Leif Davis, Conor Hourihane and Jevani Brown. on 19:39 - Mar 6 by FrimleyBlue

What about the other 10 players?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers/assists

Tsk ;)

Though fair enough... interested to know now which stats are "right".

Actually I'm not that interested.

Didn't you say you were going out? on 20:33 - Mar 6 with 1657 viewsjayessess

Didn't you say you were going out? on 19:44 - Mar 6 by Dyland

Tsk ;)

Though fair enough... interested to know now which stats are "right".

Actually I'm not that interested.

Some places (transfermarkt) count assists that were deflected on their way to the scorer (like our 1st on Saturday), others don't (BBC, whoscored, fotmob). Burns has 2 assists of that type.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024