Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss 16:03 - Jul 20 with 2777 viewsmutters

Who would you prefer?

(No saying neither, you have to pick)

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:05 - Jul 20 with 1969 viewsSteve_M

Sunak is a political lightweight, insulated by too much wealth to have a clue about real life and also culpable for delaying the second lockdown in late 2020 plus the lamentable Eat out to Help the Virus.

And yet, in comparison with Truss.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:06 - Jul 20 with 1945 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sunak.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:12 - Jul 20 with 1865 viewsitfcjoe

Sunak seems to be the only one who actually has been honest through the process with regards to understanding that we can't tax cut our way out of a recession, is at least financially literate

Liz Truss on the other hand can't even remember a closing statement to give and would be an embarrassment on a world stage

Longer term, Rishi losing here might not be the worst thing for him as this is the absolute definition of a hospital pass

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:12 - Jul 20 with 1864 viewsWacko

Truss for the fact that she's more likely to lose to Starmer, I believe. Two years of disaster would be a big price to pay for that, though.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:15 - Jul 20 with 1846 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sunak. Although either will be good news for the opposition.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:16 - Jul 20 with 1841 viewsgreenkingtone

Truss! It almost garuantees a Labour win in two years.The Tories will stab her in the back before then, when they see her costing votes.
Sunak is far too rich to understand normal working class life. All those polticians with over a million is assetts should be unable to stand as MPs.

Leftie rant over
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:17 - Jul 20 with 1838 viewsSTYG

aka 'which ball do you want me to kick you in'.
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:18 - Jul 20 with 1832 viewsIpswichRising

What's the difference, they are politicians, they will promise the earth and deliver sod all
Login to get fewer ads

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:19 - Jul 20 with 1808 viewsGeoffSentence

For the short term good of the country - Sunak
For the long term good of the country, with a short term hit - Truss

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:20 - Jul 20 with 1789 viewsGuthrum

Sunak, on the grounds I don't want the country utterly fecked. However, I think he stands little chance with the membership.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:21 - Jul 20 with 1772 viewsJ2BLUE

Truss.

Sunak has been at the heart of government for Johnson's reign and now wants to position himself as the alternative? He's a snake. He does talk well though and in a world of soundbites he might cause Starmer some problems.

Truss is rock bottom for this country and worse than Johnson but hopefully things will fall apart so quickly there'll be an election sooner than 2024. She will be an embarrassment on the world stage and comes across as the sort who should be working behind the counter in Greggs, not running the country.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:23 - Jul 20 with 1750 viewsstopmoaning

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:05 - Jul 20 by Steve_M

Sunak is a political lightweight, insulated by too much wealth to have a clue about real life and also culpable for delaying the second lockdown in late 2020 plus the lamentable Eat out to Help the Virus.

And yet, in comparison with Truss.....

Just a general election.

Truss I guess to make it fall apart quicker.

Sunak would be slightly better.
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:25 - Jul 20 with 1727 viewsBeckets

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:20 - Jul 20 by Guthrum

Sunak, on the grounds I don't want the country utterly fecked. However, I think he stands little chance with the membership.

My feelings entirely. He is the more competent of the two but of course that won’t matter to the membership.
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:29 - Jul 20 with 1695 viewsBlueNomad

Arsenic or strychnine?

Strychnine for me.
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:30 - Jul 20 with 1682 viewsclive_baker

Sunak.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:44 - Jul 20 with 1608 viewsGuthrum

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:21 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Truss.

Sunak has been at the heart of government for Johnson's reign and now wants to position himself as the alternative? He's a snake. He does talk well though and in a world of soundbites he might cause Starmer some problems.

Truss is rock bottom for this country and worse than Johnson but hopefully things will fall apart so quickly there'll be an election sooner than 2024. She will be an embarrassment on the world stage and comes across as the sort who should be working behind the counter in Greggs, not running the country.

Truss has been at the heart of Johnson's Government as well. At least with Sunak there were constant rumblings throughout that he differed with the PM on economic policy and was fighting his corner.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:46 - Jul 20 with 1601 viewsWacko

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 16:44 - Jul 20 by Guthrum

Truss has been at the heart of Johnson's Government as well. At least with Sunak there were constant rumblings throughout that he differed with the PM on economic policy and was fighting his corner.

But it is still from one posh public schoolboy to another with Sunak

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:00 - Jul 20 with 1548 viewsSteve_M

Dom may be an unreliable narrator but this sounds all too plausible:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:01 - Jul 20 with 1532 viewsBonneNIL

Truss.

Just because Sunak wrecked the economy.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:05 - Jul 20 with 1496 viewsgiant_stow

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:00 - Jul 20 by Steve_M

what a world.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:12 - Jul 20 with 1433 viewsclive_baker

Nah, I find it odd how suddenly people give his thoughts so much credence when he proved himself to be a lying sh1tbag.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:14 - Jul 20 with 1419 viewsHARRY10

I would suggest Cummings is now a VERT reliable commentator.

His position is one on someone on a suspended sentence. Caught lying again and he is 'done for', so why lie now. There is no benefit.

And it has been noticeable that not only do his comments strike as being extremely plausible, but they are never denied by number 10, or others.

As above, I have a feeling there is not the tolerance in the country to wait another two and half years for an election.

A measure of Truss's incompetence is the way the Aus trade deal is being blocked from being debates by Parliament. She, (or anyone else) were never going to avoid the UK coming away with a worse deal than what it had in the EU, but this looks to have been an almighty white flag waving exercise.

I think she will be advised to have a good blast of what Johnson appears to have at the dispatch box. I wonder if she is on good terms with Give.
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:20 - Jul 20 with 1389 viewsJ2BLUE

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:12 - Jul 20 by clive_baker

Nah, I find it odd how suddenly people give his thoughts so much credence when he proved himself to be a lying sh1tbag.

Because there is a MUCH lower bar to get over when people want to believe something.

If you take shots at the right people you can say anything and it will be believed without being challenged. Ideal for Cummings.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:21 - Jul 20 with 1379 viewsjontysnut

Boris would prefer Truss as that would make him only the second worse PM in history.
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:28 - Jul 20 with 1350 viewsJDB23

Truss would mean Labour can walk into government while offering nothing other than “we’re not the Tories”. Not sure that’s good for the country, on top of having an absolute lunatic as PM for 1-2 years.

Sunak would at least provide some competition for Labour and would also be better for the country in the short term, even if still woefully inadequate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024