Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss 16:03 - Jul 20 with 2790 viewsmutters

Who would you prefer?

(No saying neither, you have to pick)

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:29 - Jul 20 with 793 viewsBlueBadger

Ah, the eternal question of 'Hurst or Lambert'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:35 - Jul 20 with 783 viewsMullet

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:12 - Jul 20 by clive_baker

Nah, I find it odd how suddenly people give his thoughts so much credence when he proved himself to be a lying sh1tbag.

He's telling a very glossed version of his truth isn't he? It gives his massive ego a boost by attracting attention and constantly places him as the real brains and brawn in a government that he will believe fell apart without him.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:38 - Jul 20 with 760 viewsclive_baker

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:01 - Jul 20 by BonneNIL

Truss.

Just because Sunak wrecked the economy.

What do you mean wrecked the economy? COVID caused havoc in 2020 and the measures put in place likely went some way to propping it up. Unemployment is still no higher than about 4.5% which is about in line with the 5 year average prior to Covid. Compare that to about 12% in the US. Labour market participation is one the most critical economic measures. GDP grew by 7.5% in the UK in 2021, from the car crash that was 2020 and lockdowns, pretty much bringing it back in line with pre Covid levels.

Inflation is a global problem. I don't like the bloke largely because a) he's a Tory and b) he stood by the clown Boris Johnson for so long, but to lay the economic challenges at his door is a touch unreasonable. Not sure what he was meant to do that would've defied the challenges felt in just about every advanced economy like ours.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:38 - Jul 20 with 756 viewsChurchman

Sunak.
Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 19:39 - Jul 20 with 692 viewsBlueBadger

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:38 - Jul 20 by clive_baker

What do you mean wrecked the economy? COVID caused havoc in 2020 and the measures put in place likely went some way to propping it up. Unemployment is still no higher than about 4.5% which is about in line with the 5 year average prior to Covid. Compare that to about 12% in the US. Labour market participation is one the most critical economic measures. GDP grew by 7.5% in the UK in 2021, from the car crash that was 2020 and lockdowns, pretty much bringing it back in line with pre Covid levels.

Inflation is a global problem. I don't like the bloke largely because a) he's a Tory and b) he stood by the clown Boris Johnson for so long, but to lay the economic challenges at his door is a touch unreasonable. Not sure what he was meant to do that would've defied the challenges felt in just about every advanced economy like ours.

Covid is a by the by, it's presented challenged for everyone. The difference here, is that he was quite happy to go along with one of the more destructive Brexit forms and has been a long term supporter of it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 19:44 - Jul 20 with 684 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Do you want Sh^t or P^ss on your bonfire?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 19:45 - Jul 20 with 682 viewsTrequartista

Sunak. Slightly less chance of nuclear war.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:04 - Jul 20 with 668 viewsOldsmoker

Is this what Gove meant when he said we've all had enough of experts?

Can't add up v. Doesn't know what day it is.

Tough choice.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:22 - Jul 20 with 643 viewsLord_Lucan

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:01 - Jul 20 by BonneNIL

Truss.

Just because Sunak wrecked the economy.

I have become no fan of Rishi but I don't think it's fair to say he wrecked the economy.

He stood up and dished the dosh out when needed, we were facing something that we never thought would happen and he got money to business pronto.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:24 - Jul 20 with 639 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Truss with Johnson brought back in to save the day when the election is due.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:28 - Jul 20 with 633 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:22 - Jul 20 by Lord_Lucan

I have become no fan of Rishi but I don't think it's fair to say he wrecked the economy.

He stood up and dished the dosh out when needed, we were facing something that we never thought would happen and he got money to business pronto.

Surely you had lots of savings though?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:46 - Jul 20 with 605 viewsLord_Lucan

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:28 - Jul 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Surely you had lots of savings though?

I have now!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:58 - Jul 20 with 585 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 20:46 - Jul 20 by Lord_Lucan

I have now!

If only Universal Credit was as easy!!

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 21:05 - Jul 20 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 17:12 - Jul 20 by clive_baker

Nah, I find it odd how suddenly people give his thoughts so much credence when he proved himself to be a lying sh1tbag.

It doesn’t really matter in this case as it’s just supposition anyway, so it may or may not come to be irrespective of him being a lying sh*tbag. When he’s recounting certain events that have happened then it’s worth listening, as he’s got more insight than most people. But yeah, we can never fully trust what he says even then.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss on 00:00 - Jul 21 with 543 viewsrgp1

I would pick both and then boot them out with the rest of the government that has left us with eye watering levels of national debt that none of the candidates appear to talk about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024