Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberts Interview 17:37 - Feb 6 with 2971 viewseddiespearitt03

Great win ...but then comes the sour undertones.

Oh mate. What is he on ? He cant string one decent sentence after another. Drab, dull and confrontational. What a ppprrr.
Lamberts Interview on 17:38 - Feb 6 with 2925 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll never get anywhere with him as our manager. And even if I'm wrong and he gets us up, I'll still want him out.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lamberts Interview on 17:39 - Feb 6 with 2904 viewsgainsboroughblue

Utter dick. I'm delighted we got the win and all that but having that nob in charge sours everything.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Lamberts Interview on 17:40 - Feb 6 with 2840 viewsSpruceMoose

Lamberts Interview on 17:39 - Feb 6 by gainsboroughblue

Utter dick. I'm delighted we got the win and all that but having that nob in charge sours everything.

It's fairly clear that we won today despite him, not because of him. Lambingo finally struck on a winning system. Next week it'll be an entirely different team based on what his tea leaves say.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lamberts Interview on 17:43 - Feb 6 with 2803 viewsChrisd

Ironic isn't it? He waxes lyrical after a p*ss poor performance, but then the lads put in a decent display and then you get that nonsense. I don't know if he's just trying to be clever, but it's all becoming a bit tedious now.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Lamberts Interview on 17:45 - Feb 6 with 2723 viewsjayessess

Lamberts Interview on 17:40 - Feb 6 by SpruceMoose

It's fairly clear that we won today despite him, not because of him. Lambingo finally struck on a winning system. Next week it'll be an entirely different team based on what his tea leaves say.

His lousy coaching and tactics bailed out by us being one of the richer clubs in the division. Nothing to do with him.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Lamberts Interview on 17:46 - Feb 6 with 2693 viewsSomethingBlue

He's such a poor front man for the club at the moment. And this stuff matters.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Lamberts Interview on 17:47 - Feb 6 with 2643 viewsStokieBlue

Lamberts Interview on 17:46 - Feb 6 by SomethingBlue

You're of course correct but unfortunately though it doesn't seem to matter to some of our fans, the win is everything.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lamberts Interview on 17:51 - Feb 6 with 2581 viewsJoHnNnY

He is Kryptonite... end of...

See ya.. not wanted anymore.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Login to get fewer ads

Lamberts Interview on 17:51 - Feb 6 with 2580 viewsmadmouse1959

A happy Mr Lambert ? Nope.

Struggled to elaborate on how different it went today, for the better. Comment on the new loan players ? (Record stuck) They were "really really good" . We were really good when we lost at home to Swindon.

shampoo dave

Lamberts Interview on 17:52 - Feb 6 with 2559 viewsCokeIsKey

Slightly better performance than usual - nothing amazing but definitely an improvement against a shambolic Blackpool side.

But you’ve got to remember last season we beat Burton 4-1 and then didn’t win the next 7. Will be a hammering against Peterborough and we’ll probably finish outside the playoffs.

Lambert out

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Lamberts Interview on 17:52 - Feb 6 with 2553 viewsthebooks

Lamberts Interview on 17:38 - Feb 6 by SpruceMoose

We'll never get anywhere with him as our manager. And even if I'm wrong and he gets us up, I'll still want him out.

Lambert should go, full stop — wrong manager for our club, too much bitterness and unpleasantness. We’re better than that.

Still, if we were just looking at performances, I guess a winning run that gets us automatically promoted would make up for last season. I think the team is there to do that — just needs a new manager to make it possible.
Lamberts Interview on 17:54 - Feb 6 with 2512 viewsParky

Lamberts Interview on 17:38 - Feb 6 by SpruceMoose

Absolutely this. The bloke’s a massive dickhead, whilst a win felt nice today; just can’t find myself celebrating as I know this knob is still in charge of our club.
Lamberts Interview on 17:54 - Feb 6 with 2516 viewsDyland

Lamberts Interview on 17:46 - Feb 6 by SomethingBlue

He is an abject stain on our club. ITFC still has values in spite of Evans and his continued support for the disgraceful behaviour of his front man. He's arrogant and delusional, and ironically after a decent win I'm more likely than ever not to renew or continue my support.

Evans is a joke. A background man living in a different paradigm to people who understand football and ITFC. He is destroying our club.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lamberts Interview on 18:03 - Feb 6 with 2349 viewseddiespearitt03

Can,t even be bothered to motivate himself when it comes to a radio interview after a win. Still sulking away as if the questions asked are disguised . Maybe someone is trying to have a pop at me syndrome..
How can fans feel good about their club with Lambert showing continual reluctance to be cheerful and grateful the loan players got us the win today.
Lamberts Interview on 18:06 - Feb 6 with 2286 viewsLankHenners

Lamberts Interview on 17:54 - Feb 6 by Dyland

He is an abject stain on our club. ITFC still has values in spite of Evans and his continued support for the disgraceful behaviour of his front man. He's arrogant and delusional, and ironically after a decent win I'm more likely than ever not to renew or continue my support.

Evans is a joke. A background man living in a different paradigm to people who understand football and ITFC. He is destroying our club.

Ha- was about to call him a stain!

Genuinely hate that he’s the foremost representative of our club. I don’t know him personally and he may be a genuine guy in real life but he comes across as a nasty little turd, one that should have been flushed long ago.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lamberts Interview on 18:09 - Feb 6 with 2229 viewsJ2BLUE

All that money on the loanees, all that time Evans has given him and he reacts like that. He could have gone into that with the complete opposite attitude and tried to build some bridges.

I think it just shows that Evans has put his balls into a little silk purse and given them to Lambert for Christmas.

Seriously, he's the owner of the club. Why allow the manager to do that? It's not like we didn't see it coming. Disgrace.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lamberts Interview on 18:10 - Feb 6 with 2201 viewsDyland

Lamberts Interview on 18:06 - Feb 6 by LankHenners

Ha- was about to call him a stain!

Genuinely hate that he’s the foremost representative of our club. I don’t know him personally and he may be a genuine guy in real life but he comes across as a nasty little turd, one that should have been flushed long ago.

I have nothing against him at all Lankers. Personally I mean. I don't know him. But he's a totally sh1t football manager and completely taking the piss. Anyone other than Evans would have booted him out yonks ago.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lamberts Interview on 18:16 - Feb 6 with 2104 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Lamberts Interview on 17:40 - Feb 6 by SpruceMoose

Think your spot on. He's tried everything else and might have just desperately struck on something that might work, along with the fact he's been lucky enough to bring in short term loan signings that will hopefully help us out. He's just a miserable, sarcastic (well he attempts to be) little con man.
Lamberts Interview on 18:53 - Feb 6 with 1828 viewsazuremerlangus

Don't listen to it.

If he will only talk to the press when it suits then don't give him the oxygen.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Lamberts Interview on 19:02 - Feb 6 with 1748 viewsnshearman1

Lamberts Interview on 18:53 - Feb 6 by azuremerlangus

Don't listen to it.

If he will only talk to the press when it suits then don't give him the oxygen.

Feels like the last days of Mick all over again. Massive disconnect between the club and the fans.
Lamberts Interview on 19:06 - Feb 6 with 1719 viewssolemio

Lamberts Interview on 19:02 - Feb 6 by nshearman1

Feels like the last days of Mick all over again. Massive disconnect between the club and the fans.

Much much worse than then.
Lamberts Interview on 19:17 - Feb 6 with 1642 viewsjayessess

Lamberts Interview on 19:06 - Feb 6 by solemio

Much much worse than then.

yeah, love him or hate him Mick at least could at least point to a history of modest over-achievement as the reason for his bullishness/belligerence. The current guy has been an abject failure since day one and still rocks up with his chest puffed out like he's god's gift on the rare occasion that we win a game.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024