Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly 17:13 - Oct 3 with 5126 viewsGerkensBeard

Going on about his playing days at Dortmund and Celtic?
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 07:19 - Oct 4 with 1277 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s mildly tedious, however as long as we’re continuing to deliver on the field I couldn’t really give a f*ck

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 07:23 - Oct 4 with 1267 viewswkj

He can say what he likes, he has a lovely accent and a boyish grin, all that matters

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 07:59 - Oct 4 with 1248 viewspennblue

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:24 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

It’s funny how he played for Dortmund for one year but yet you’d think he’d played 1000 games the amount he mentions it!

He's proud init, fond memories.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 08:11 - Oct 4 with 1242 viewsbraveblue

Never
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 08:56 - Oct 4 with 1204 viewsBarneycurley

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 07:23 - Oct 4 by wkj

He can say what he likes, he has a lovely accent and a boyish grin, all that matters

Ooh look at you all dewy eyed 😅

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:02 - Oct 4 with 1203 viewsBluefish

If we didn't get fed up with his horror show last season we aren't going to get fed up while we are unbeaten

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:14 - Oct 4 with 1180 viewswkj

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 08:56 - Oct 4 by Barneycurley

Ooh look at you all dewy eyed 😅

Not me, eyes of an owl me, always looks shocked.

Crybaby

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:24 - Oct 4 with 1173 viewsWickets

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:45 - Oct 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

If thats all we have to complain about then Im a very happy man!!

....and to be fair he spent 8 years combined.

Hey, at least we dont constantly harp back to our glory days.

.........ah!!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 18:46]

Very good point that .
Login to get fewer ads

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:29 - Oct 4 with 1167 viewsBarneycurley

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:14 - Oct 4 by wkj

Not me, eyes of an owl me, always looks shocked.

He said he'll leave his Dortmund kit on if that helps with the moment

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:36 - Oct 4 with 1160 viewswkj

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:29 - Oct 4 by Barneycurley

He said he'll leave his Dortmund kit on if that helps with the moment

cor! yes please

Crybaby

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:42 - Oct 4 with 1158 viewsBarneycurley

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:36 - Oct 4 by wkj

cor! yes please

'Oh go on Paul talk to me about the CL how were those Itailian stallions you beat? I bet they were all swarthy and all'

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 10:26 - Oct 4 with 1139 viewswkj

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 09:42 - Oct 4 by Barneycurley

'Oh go on Paul talk to me about the CL how were those Itailian stallions you beat? I bet they were all swarthy and all'

You had me up 'ntil Italian. Brexit might not be untill later this month, or decade, but in my sordid homoerotic fantasies I am nothing but the good old Union flag.

Crybaby

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 10:34 - Oct 4 with 1132 viewsBryanPlug

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 20:49 - Oct 3 by fabian_illness

I got off with Keeley Hawes at a party many years ago.
If I was being interviewed on a weekly basis I would shoehorn that little nugget in at every opportunity.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 10:41 - Oct 4 with 1124 viewsTractorCam

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 17:24 - Oct 3 by SpruceMoose

Only a Muppet would be bothered by that.

We're winning games and playing good football, you have to find SOMETHING to moan about, no matter how random!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 10:57 - Oct 4 with 1109 viewsthefirmreturns

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:21 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

I’ve got a mate, who posts very irregularly on here - he did a sandwich year in Milan when at uni and it’s been a running joke how much he mentions it, Lambert is similar with Germany

i mention it a lot less then you mention your dad's corporate box en
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 11:01 - Oct 4 with 1101 viewswkj

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 10:57 - Oct 4 by thefirmreturns

i mention it a lot less then you mention your dad's corporate box en

How was the sandwich, delicious?

Crybaby

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 11:02 - Oct 4 with 1103 viewsKieran_Knows

It doesn't annoy me, but it does make me chuckle every time he mentions it. A bit like Mick when he was here and kept going on about how he managed Ireland many moons ago (again, not a dig, before anyone jumps down my throat).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 11:05 - Oct 4 with 1098 viewsTractorCam

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 11:02 - Oct 4 by Kieran_Knows

It doesn't annoy me, but it does make me chuckle every time he mentions it. A bit like Mick when he was here and kept going on about how he managed Ireland many moons ago (again, not a dig, before anyone jumps down my throat).

I always love the fans comments, if we had a pound for every time he praised us we'd all be millionaires now!

It's nice to feel appreciated though (and that was a dig if anyone wants to jump down my throat).

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:09 - Oct 4 with 1060 viewsGarv

To an extent he's telling journos what they want to hear, and I don't mind it to be honest.

Who knows, maybe players, like Downes in CM for example, get a kick out of knowing their boss was a big player and he likes to remind them every so often?

It bothers me slightly more when he gets confrontational with Brenner for no reason, like the Bolton comments likening it to our situation with youngsters etc.

I think I respect Lambert more than I like him in a way. For what he's done for the club/fan base and obviously results recently. His personality doesn't make me all warm inside. I'd love to know what he's like behind closed doors from a player's perspective.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:29 - Oct 4 with 1044 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I am more annoyed by his silly comments that are so untrue, it is incredibly tedious.

The comments about the Bolton situation being the same as ours
Responding to Stuart Watsons not dominating a game for 90 minutes, by just saying, no team has ever dominated a game for 90 minutes, when there probably has been, and the point about us only playing well in patches is very true, yet he didn't speak on it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:29 - Oct 4 with 1044 viewsReuser_is_God

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:09 - Oct 4 by Garv

To an extent he's telling journos what they want to hear, and I don't mind it to be honest.

Who knows, maybe players, like Downes in CM for example, get a kick out of knowing their boss was a big player and he likes to remind them every so often?

It bothers me slightly more when he gets confrontational with Brenner for no reason, like the Bolton comments likening it to our situation with youngsters etc.

I think I respect Lambert more than I like him in a way. For what he's done for the club/fan base and obviously results recently. His personality doesn't make me all warm inside. I'd love to know what he's like behind closed doors from a player's perspective.

Literally every player I've heard interviewed about Lambert loved playing for him & say he's a great man manager.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:36 - Oct 4 with 1037 viewsJimmyJazz

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 11:01 - Oct 4 by wkj

How was the sandwich, delicious?

I'm not sure i like the sound of only eating sandwiches for an entire year

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:43 - Oct 4 with 1028 viewshaynes_toe1

How can you get fed up with it? I find it quite funny, personally.

It's like the kid at school who got to go on a trip to Wembley and score a penalty against a washed up old goalkeeper for charity. Mention it at every opportunity
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:45 - Oct 4 with 1023 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:29 - Oct 4 by TRUE_BLUE123

I am more annoyed by his silly comments that are so untrue, it is incredibly tedious.

The comments about the Bolton situation being the same as ours
Responding to Stuart Watsons not dominating a game for 90 minutes, by just saying, no team has ever dominated a game for 90 minutes, when there probably has been, and the point about us only playing well in patches is very true, yet he didn't speak on it.

Meh they’re press comments, he can take a sh*t on the table and walk out for all I care if we keep winning

They didn’t matter last year when results were sh*t and they don’t matter now that they’re good

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:48 - Oct 4 with 1015 viewsBigManBlue

To be fair to him, the OP gets an uppie for actually understanding a full sentence of what Lambert's on about.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024