Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly 17:13 - Oct 3 with 5127 viewsGerkensBeard

Going on about his playing days at Dortmund and Celtic?
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:54 - Oct 4 with 474 viewswkj

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:36 - Oct 4 by JimmyJazz

I'm not sure i like the sound of only eating sandwiches for an entire year

Me either, Last sandwhich I had was an onion bhaji vegan thing, (last sandwich they had), it was dry and 90% refined pea protein. Should have had a biscuit instead.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 14:00 - Oct 4 with 468 viewsKropotkin123

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:38 - Oct 3 by GerkensBeard

Thank you,

He never gets asked about it, he just refers to it every week. Like a broken record.

I don’t care about my managers playing days. Means nothing to me when you’re a manager

Aside from the part when he was... "Joey Barton played for Rangers, you played for Celtic, are you expecting to have a fight?" Or some nonsense like that.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 21:33 - Oct 4 with 425 viewsGarv

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 13:29 - Oct 4 by Reuser_is_God

Literally every player I've heard interviewed about Lambert loved playing for him & say he's a great man manager.

I can imagine that being the case. It's a shame the only bits we really hear of him are in a staged, question and answer media environment.

True of all managers though.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 21:33]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024