Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi 15:31 - Sep 18 with 12411 viewstroyse

Hi would like to thank everyone one of you for helping advise and everything thanks for go fundme thing aswell just to say appeal has been overturned think the letters was final helping point thanks all you for helping too
Hi on 20:06 - Sep 18 with 3682 viewsGuthrum

Hi on 15:39 - Sep 18 by J2BLUE

Excellent, well done mate that is brilliant news!

Are you getting your money backdated? If so, just an idea, obviously it's your money and you don't need to explain yourself to us but would it be a good idea if you put the money you would have used paying for your ST into a savings account? Just to give you some extra peace of mind if anything like this ever happens again?

Again, brilliant stuff. So pleased for you!

Good advice.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hi on 20:12 - Sep 18 with 3667 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Nice one Troy, and well done for sticking with it.
As I mentioned before, treat yourself to some Town gear from Planet Blue to celebrate! 👍
Hi on 20:14 - Sep 18 with 3656 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi on 20:12 - Sep 18 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Nice one Troy, and well done for sticking with it.
As I mentioned before, treat yourself to some Town gear from Planet Blue to celebrate! 👍

Not sure that's the best advice to be honest!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hi on 20:17 - Sep 18 with 3648 viewswkj

Hi on 20:14 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

Not sure that's the best advice to be honest!

This... buying old WKJ some pine interior doors is much better.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hi on 20:46 - Sep 18 with 3631 viewsjaykay

Hi on 19:47 - Sep 18 by wkj

Indeed, Arf a daily abuse isn't on.

not sure how this twitter thing works , but as you and others have see this abuse he gets , could some of you sort of give them a friendly warning ,if you what i mean.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Hi on 20:50 - Sep 18 with 3620 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi on 20:46 - Sep 18 by jaykay

not sure how this twitter thing works , but as you and others have see this abuse he gets , could some of you sort of give them a friendly warning ,if you what i mean.

Not without bringing the whole weight of the Banter Brigade down on our sorry behinds. Perhaps someone without much to live for like J2 could do it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hi on 20:53 - Sep 18 with 3606 viewsjeera

Hi on 20:50 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

Not without bringing the whole weight of the Banter Brigade down on our sorry behinds. Perhaps someone without much to live for like J2 could do it?

It needs to be the older crowd in that case.

Jaykay himself and Facters et al.

Old Smoker perhaps, that lot.

You know, fodder.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hi on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 3598 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi on 20:53 - Sep 18 by jeera

It needs to be the older crowd in that case.

Jaykay himself and Facters et al.

Old Smoker perhaps, that lot.

You know, fodder.

What we need is someone with Grimboy's violence, Jonnosdredlock's rage, and ITFCJoe's sense of wit. Combine those powers and that would be a force to contend with.

Login to get fewer ads

Hi on 20:57 - Sep 18 with 3593 viewsPJH

Hi on 20:55 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

What we need is someone with Grimboy's violence, Jonnosdredlock's rage, and ITFCJoe's sense of wit. Combine those powers and that would be a force to contend with.

I am good at sarcasm if that helps although I would think that sarcasm would be wasted on those people-plus I am not on Twitter.
Hi on 20:57 - Sep 18 with 3594 viewsReuser_is_God

Good news Troy

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hi on 21:02 - Sep 18 with 3587 viewsfooters

Hi on 20:46 - Sep 18 by jaykay

I've only just noticed too as I do not have Tw@tter.

But it's clear there's an army of muppets not old enough to shave giving grief to a good-hearted Town fan who happens to be autistic.

Don't play into their pathetic games, Troy.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2019 21:06]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hi on 21:04 - Sep 18 with 3585 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well the positive side of TWTD is on full show today!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hi on 21:05 - Sep 18 with 3586 viewsjeera

Hi on 21:02 - Sep 18 by footers

But it's clear there's an army of muppets not old enough to shave giving grief to a good-hearted Town fan who happens to be autistic.

Has anyone actually tried explaining to them the error of their ways?

Or are they seriously thick and don't care?

Not addressed to you directly; it's just convenient to tag this post here.

Hi on 21:09 - Sep 18 with 3579 viewsfooters

Hi on 21:05 - Sep 18 by jeera

Has anyone actually tried explaining to them the error of their ways?

Or are they seriously thick and don't care?

Not addressed to you directly; it's just convenient to tag this post here.

Think it's gone beyond Ipswich and our lot and become a 'banter' thing with 12-year-old fans countrywide, sadly.

When it gets that far it's so hard to control. I'd advise Troy to get rid completely. Post more on here if you need the interaction; we understand you and are genuine Town fans who can help. Being coerced into doing stuff isn't cool, Troy - they're taking the mick.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hi on 22:37 - Sep 18 with 3524 viewstroyse

Hi on 21:09 - Sep 18 by footers

Think it's gone beyond Ipswich and our lot and become a 'banter' thing with 12-year-old fans countrywide, sadly.

When it gets that far it's so hard to control. I'd advise Troy to get rid completely. Post more on here if you need the interaction; we understand you and are genuine Town fans who can help. Being coerced into doing stuff isn't cool, Troy - they're taking the mick.

Thanks mate for advice sorry yh
Hi on 22:37 - Sep 18 with 3523 viewstroyse

Hi on 21:02 - Sep 18 by footers

Thanks mate I'll try not too
Hi on 22:38 - Sep 18 with 3522 viewstroyse

Hi on 20:57 - Sep 18 by PJH

I am good at sarcasm if that helps although I would think that sarcasm would be wasted on those people-plus I am not on Twitter.

Thanks ino I'm silly sorry en
Hi on 23:47 - Sep 18 with 3495 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Excellent news Troy! Hero en

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hi on 23:48 - Sep 18 with 3493 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hi on 21:09 - Sep 18 by footers

Indeed. Lot of Leeds fans in particular kicking off at him all the time. Not nice. All of them having players as their profile pictures so they’re affectively anonymous.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hi on 00:26 - Sep 19 with 3470 viewsjeera

Hi on 23:48 - Sep 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed. Lot of Leeds fans in particular kicking off at him all the time. Not nice. All of them having players as their profile pictures so they’re affectively anonymous.

https://help.twitter.com/forms

Hi on 07:29 - Sep 19 with 3402 viewstroyse

Thanks en sorry yh I try ignore
Hi on 10:48 - Sep 19 with 3302 viewsTractorCam

Not just Leeds fans, I notice a few Sheffield Wednesday and Hull too. Sadly this won't stop unless Troy came off twitter.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Hi on 11:02 - Sep 19 with 3289 viewsBryanPlug

Hi on 07:29 - Sep 19 by troyse

Thanks en sorry yh I try ignore

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Hi on 16:48 - Sep 19 with 3215 viewsconnorscontract

Hi on 15:57 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

A Winterval hamper for SpruceMoose you say?

I wonder why nobody has set up a Hamper Delivery Subscription Service for the Moose about town?

I guess calculating a reasonable monthly fee is the stumbling block.
Hi on 19:41 - Sep 19 with 3158 viewstroyse

Hi on 10:48 - Sep 19 by TractorCam

Not just Leeds fans, I notice a few Sheffield Wednesday and Hull too. Sadly this won't stop unless Troy came off twitter.

Yh lawsey en ill try ignore hard ino
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024