Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? 12:37 - Sep 19 with 2517 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deadline-irish-backstop-no

The bloke is a winger, a liar and only cares about himself and his projected image. I get you got stringed along so I'm not going to give you stick, one skill he has got is the ability to deceive anyone who shares similar political views as his party, but his ego got the better of him thinking he was born to be PM and now he has no one to hide behind with his lies and narcissism.

Can we all just agree on one thing and sack this morn off regardless of your view on Brexit? He's been lying about his plans, the work done and the delivery date all along in the hope he could blag it.

Usless pr1ck.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:43 - Sep 19 with 1829 viewsflimflam

His plan has been no deal from from the start.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:45 - Sep 19 with 1809 viewsclive_baker

You say it like the whole world wasn't already aware of the fact that Boris is a massive c***.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:48 - Sep 19 with 1809 viewsBrixtonBlue

Looks more like a bruising centre half than a winger to me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:48 - Sep 19 with 1812 viewsPinewoodblue

He isn't lieing, nor are the EU who are saying no concrete proposal within the agreed terms of the withdrawal agreement.

No reason why Johnson shouldn't believe the EU will blink first.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:50 - Sep 19 with 1787 viewsmonytowbray

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:48 - Sep 19 by Pinewoodblue

He isn't lieing, nor are the EU who are saying no concrete proposal within the agreed terms of the withdrawal agreement.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/15/eu-officials-reject-boris-johns

TWTD never forgets…

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:51 - Sep 19 with 1786 viewsTractorWood

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:48 - Sep 19 by Pinewoodblue

I'm not really content to leave the future of the country down to a game of chicken.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:55 - Sep 19 with 1755 viewsBlueBadger

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:43 - Sep 19 by flimflam

His plan has been no deal from from the start.

Apart from all those times where he said 'we'll get a great deal, it'll be really easy' when actually campaigning.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 13:01]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:00 - Sep 19 with 1725 viewsBlueBadger

There is. It's because no-deal will f*ck us a lot harder than it will them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:02 - Sep 19 with 1714 viewswkj

TBF The fan club seemed to mostly go away when Pickles decided TWTD wasn't for him any more

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:03 - Sep 19 with 1707 viewsfooters

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:45 - Sep 19 by clive_baker

You say it like the whole world wasn't already aware of the fact that Boris is a massive c***.

Indeed. It's hardly a surprising reveal.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:05 - Sep 19 with 1699 viewsHerbivore

Blink first how exactly? They won't ditch the backstop without a concrete replacement.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:07 - Sep 19 with 1679 viewslowhouseblue

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:05 - Sep 19 by Herbivore

Blink first how exactly? They won't ditch the backstop without a concrete replacement.

you mean like a wall?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:30 - Sep 19 with 1596 viewscrunchie1978

But he will win the next general election so....
Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:44 - Sep 19 with 1541 viewsBlueBadger

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:30 - Sep 19 by crunchie1978

He won't, because a load of idiot gammons will split the swivel-eye vote by marking 'x'(if they can spell it right) by the Blue Passports and No Foreigners Party.

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:52 - Sep 19 with 1511 viewsfooters

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:30 - Sep 19 by crunchie1978

He'll have the record as one of the shortest-ever-lived PMs. Gone by Crimbo. And that's being generous.

Maybe you have him confused with Trump?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:53 - Sep 19 with 1497 viewsmonytowbray

That's not a valid point though is it? "Yeah but he'll win the next election" is burying one's head in the sand.

TWTD never forgets…

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:54 - Sep 19 with 1491 viewsSpruceMoose

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:52 - Sep 19 by footers

He'll have the record as one of the shortest-ever-lived PMs. Gone by Crimbo. And that's being generous.

Maybe you have him confused with Trump?

I will slap that filth right out of your mouth son. I'm going to be living that dream under an Elizabeth Warren presidency, and as the alternative is too terrifying to consider I shall not be considering it right now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:04 - Sep 19 with 1457 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:53 - Sep 19 by monytowbray

That's not a valid point though is it? "Yeah but he'll win the next election" is burying one's head in the sand.

To be fair to Crunchie, that's all he has left as an argument now.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:06 - Sep 19 with 1445 viewsmonytowbray

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:04 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

To be fair to Crunchie, that's all he has left as an argument now.

It's a bit like someone asking me what my opinion on palm oil being used in vegan products is and me just saying "WELL I'M A VEGAN SO..."

[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 14:07]

TWTD never forgets…

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:10 - Sep 19 with 1424 viewsfooters

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:54 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

I will slap that filth right out of your mouth son. I'm going to be living that dream under an Elizabeth Warren presidency, and as the alternative is too terrifying to consider I shall not be considering it right now.

Don't see the issue with America Johnson, tbf. You're white, ain't ya? Less of them lot and a booming stock market, what are you complaining about exactly?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:18 - Sep 19 with 1390 viewsfactual_blue

He isn't lying, and there's no press here.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:20 - Sep 19 with 1379 viewsSpruceMoose

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:10 - Sep 19 by footers

Don't see the issue with America Johnson, tbf. You're white, ain't ya? Less of them lot and a booming stock market, what are you complaining about exactly?

Don't live in America do I? I live in New York

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:21 - Sep 19 with 1375 viewsfooters

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:20 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

Don't live in America do I? I live in New York

Oh really? You've never mentioned it before.

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:23 - Sep 19 with 1362 viewsSpruceMoose

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:21 - Sep 19 by footers

Oh really? You've never mentioned it before.

I've probably mentioned it to Kinnockers a few times.

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 14:37 - Sep 19 with 1314 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris is great. He tells it like it isn't
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 14:41]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024