Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? 12:37 - Sep 19 with 2521 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deadline-irish-backstop-no

The bloke is a winger, a liar and only cares about himself and his projected image. I get you got stringed along so I'm not going to give you stick, one skill he has got is the ability to deceive anyone who shares similar political views as his party, but his ego got the better of him thinking he was born to be PM and now he has no one to hide behind with his lies and narcissism.

Can we all just agree on one thing and sack this morn off regardless of your view on Brexit? He's been lying about his plans, the work done and the delivery date all along in the hope he could blag it.

Usless pr1ck.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 15:25 - Sep 19 with 638 viewshampstead_blue

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 12:51 - Sep 19 by TractorWood

I'm not really content to leave the future of the country down to a game of chicken.

Agree.
BJ is only in it for BJ.

I was very worried of the consequences of a BJ as PM. Hunt should have been given the job. It would have been a lot more sensible, calm, and open.

Someone get BJ out please. Let's have some common sense back. That's the same for JC.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 15:29 - Sep 19 with 627 viewsPinewoodblue

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:44 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

He won't, because a load of idiot gammons will split the swivel-eye vote by marking 'x'(if they can spell it right) by the Blue Passports and No Foreigners Party.

That sir is likely to be shown as wishful thinking.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 17:55 - Sep 19 with 580 viewsChurchman

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 13:53 - Sep 19 by monytowbray

That's not a valid point though is it? "Yeah but he'll win the next election" is burying one's head in the sand.

He has no chance of winning the next election. Corbyn will win by an absolute landslide.
Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 19:57 - Sep 19 with 546 viewsTrequartista

TWTD Boris fan club? Think you've got the wrong site. His popularity here is way less than in the general population.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 21:32 - Sep 19 with 515 viewsBlueBadger

Can the TWTD Boris fan club finally see it yet? on 15:25 - Sep 19 by hampstead_blue

Agree.
BJ is only in it for BJ.

I was very worried of the consequences of a BJ as PM. Hunt should have been given the job. It would have been a lot more sensible, calm, and open.

Someone get BJ out please. Let's have some common sense back. That's the same for JC.

This is where we're at. Jeremy Rhyming-Slang is genuinely the 'competetent' option.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024