Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi 15:31 - Sep 18 with 12426 viewstroyse

Hi would like to thank everyone one of you for helping advise and everything thanks for go fundme thing aswell just to say appeal has been overturned think the letters was final helping point thanks all you for helping too
Hi on 19:42 - Sep 19 with 735 viewsTractorCam

Hi on 19:41 - Sep 19 by troyse

Yh lawsey en ill try ignore hard ino

Good lad Troy

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Hi on 19:43 - Sep 19 with 733 viewstroyse

Hi on 11:02 - Sep 19 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Thanks sorry ill try to ignore
Hi on 20:13 - Sep 19 with 687 viewswkj

Hi on 19:43 - Sep 19 by troyse

Thanks sorry ill try to ignore

Please be careful what you say on twitter also, I noticed your tweet earlier when that troll had a go at you saying that you mentioned people being pathetic on TWTD, although that guy was a plum, TWTD hasn't done you too bad mate.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hi on 20:15 - Sep 19 with 681 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 20:13 - Sep 19 by wkj

Please be careful what you say on twitter also, I noticed your tweet earlier when that troll had a go at you saying that you mentioned people being pathetic on TWTD, although that guy was a plum, TWTD hasn't done you too bad mate.

And please Troy, unpin that tasteless tweet. I assume the woman complained as the picture has vanished?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 20:19 - Sep 19 with 657 viewskinnockers

Hi on 20:15 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

And please Troy, unpin that tasteless tweet. I assume the woman complained as the picture has vanished?

Fish fingers.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Hi on 20:20 - Sep 19 with 654 viewsSwailsey

Hi on 20:15 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

Yeah unfortunately that feed is a bit of a car crash Troy! For your good come off there! Some of the things you post proooobably aren’t ok..

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Hi on 20:22 - Sep 19 with 646 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 20:20 - Sep 19 by Swailsey

Yeah unfortunately that feed is a bit of a car crash Troy! For your good come off there! Some of the things you post proooobably aren’t ok..

I think we've well and truly led the horse to water now. It's staring into a pristine lake of ice cold refreshment. If it doesn't choose to drink...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 20:22 - Sep 19 with 641 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi on 20:22 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

I think we've well and truly led the horse to water now. It's staring into a pristine lake of ice cold refreshment. If it doesn't choose to drink...

Just trying to prevent it from drowning at this point to be honest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Hi on 20:32 - Sep 19 with 622 viewswkj

Hi on 20:22 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

Just trying to prevent it from drowning at this point to be honest.

I don't thin its thst bad, he ain't exactly coming across as misserable on there, carpe diem.

Crybaby

Hi on 21:31 - Sep 19 with 590 viewstroyse

Hi on 20:13 - Sep 19 by wkj

Thanks guys sorry just was unhappy guy moaning about fanzone and guys thanks alot all you tho
Hi on 21:33 - Sep 19 with 586 viewswkj

Hi on 21:31 - Sep 19 by troyse

Thanks guys sorry just was unhappy guy moaning about fanzone and guys thanks alot all you tho

That's what a forums is though troy, discussion and chit chat. Not like we're going out and abusing them for it. There are good folk on here, you know that, we were just having a chat is all.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024