Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC 19:47 - Jul 30 with 2434 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sounds like a pleasant chap;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-49162276

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:48 - Jul 30 with 2308 viewsSpruceMoose

Define 'everybody'.

Poll: Selectamod

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:51 - Jul 30 with 2269 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you mean the 3 people who actually believed that load of sh1te?

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:52 - Jul 30 with 2255 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:48 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Define 'everybody'.

You're right, it doesn't include me.

My bad.

Although his name is a popular choice when folk talk of a replacement for ME.

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:52 - Jul 30 with 2250 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:51 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Nope.

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:53 - Jul 30 with 2234 viewsStokieBlue

Why is he wearing a Spruce Brand Abraham Lincoln disguise (5.99 I believe)?

SB
[Post edited 30 Jul 19:58]

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:54 - Jul 30 with 2228 viewsJ2BLUE

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:52 - Jul 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nope.

'Everyone' is a bit dramatic.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:55 - Jul 30 with 2221 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:54 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

True, a bit of hyperbole perhaps.

Although you'll be busy if you call people out for being dramatic on TWTD ;-)

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:03 - Jul 30 with 2145 viewsOldsmoker

Marcus has a bit of a dark past and it seems this guy has too.
But this guy has sooooo much money.
We sold our soul when the Dark Lord sullied our doorstep so let's not pretend we've got standards.
I say let's go totally evil and lose the nice club tag and buy our way to the Premier League title.
Go on, you know you want it.

Poll: Do you think Posters should be allowed to the same poll twice?

Login to get fewer ads

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:11 - Jul 30 with 2079 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:51 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

As bonkers TWTD rumours go, it was right up there with Drogba being our new striker and the consortium of Dutch ex-Town players coming it to buy the club and give Steijin a blank piece of paper to create a whole new philosophy.

Poll: TWTD Exit Poll - Who did you vote for in today's General election

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:12 - Jul 30 with 2072 viewsSpruceMoose

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:03 - Jul 30 by Oldsmoker

Marcus has a bit of a dark past and it seems this guy has too.
But this guy has sooooo much money.
We sold our soul when the Dark Lord sullied our doorstep so let's not pretend we've got standards.
I say let's go totally evil and lose the nice club tag and buy our way to the Premier League title.
Go on, you know you want it.

Sounds like Derby. Apart from the Premier League bit.

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:14 - Jul 30 with 2044 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was expecting dirt on Ed Sheeran with that title.

Poll: Should there be a second referendum?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:21 - Jul 30 with 1984 viewsjaykay

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:12 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Sounds like Derby. Apart from the Premier League bit.

think the down voter just outed himself

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:23 - Jul 30 with 1962 viewsTractorCam

I've never even heard of him.
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:27 - Jul 30 with 1929 viewsfactual_blue

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:21 - Jul 30 by jaykay

think the down voter just outed himself

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: What will The Announcement be about
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:29 - Jul 30 with 1914 viewsfactual_blue

And his wife is quite literally a Bint.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: What will The Announcement be about
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:34 - Jul 30 with 1861 viewsSwansea_Blue

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:29 - Jul 30 by factual_blue

And his wife is quite literally a Bint.

I’ve spent best part of 15 years trying to convince my Mrs that ’bint’ is a compliment. Maybe I’d have more success if I dropped the preceding ‘dozy’. Who knows; they can be so irrational 🤷‍♂️

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:36 - Jul 30 with 1848 viewsSpruceMoose

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:34 - Jul 30 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve spent best part of 15 years trying to convince my Mrs that ’bint’ is a compliment. Maybe I’d have more success if I dropped the preceding ‘dozy’. Who knows; they can be so irrational 🤷‍♂️

"This joke has been sanctioned by me, Jim Davidson"

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:51 - Jul 30 with 1772 viewsRyorry

Plenty of us said he'd be an undesirable owner in a couple of threads several months ago actually.

Poll: Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job?

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 21:16 - Jul 30 with 1682 viewsPJH

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:54 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Probably the same 'everyone' that wanted MM out.
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 22:27 - Jul 30 with 1412 viewsHARRY10

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:52 - Jul 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

My bad.

your bad what ?
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 01:39 - Jul 31 with 1199 viewsGuthrum

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:34 - Jul 30 by Swansea_Blue

Means "daughter of".

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 08:43 - Jul 31 with 942 viewsmrshallisfit

I've just realised who Godolphin reminds me of. The original Master from Dr Who. Circa Jon Pertwee.
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 09:19 - Jul 31 with 876 viewsBlue_Moses

My bad.

Never heard of him

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 12:15 - Jul 31 with 753 viewsKBsSocks

"Bint" meaning girl used in English can have pejorative connotations, like "bird".

Bint (بِنْت) in Arabic means "daughter" and / or "girl", used in a name means "daughter of".

عفوا

Poll: Are Phil and Gav doing a great job re-TWTD ?
Blog: Comparison Time Again

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 12:40 - Jul 31 with 695 viewsSeablu

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 08:43 - Jul 31 by mrshallisfit

I've just realised who Godolphin reminds me of. The original Master from Dr Who. Circa Jon Pertwee.

I can see that. He was the first tv character to actually give me nightmares.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019