Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy enough with that. 17:04 - Feb 16 with 26300 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well done lads.

On to the next.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 17:12]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Happy enough with that. on 17:29 - Feb 18 with 1013 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 17:23 - Feb 18 by MrTown

Hence why you're deluded, and more evidence that you have been to very few if any games this season.

Sense of entitlement to beat a team like Stoke home or away is comical. Let alone to be proud of what we actually showed on Saturday.

He's not deluded. He's nicely highlighting that you're talking guff. You'd think Stoke are Barcelona the way you're talking when in fact they're one of the poorest sides in the league over the past few months. As you said yourself, money isn't always a good barometer of quality.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Happy enough with that. on 17:30 - Feb 18 with 1004 viewsPJH

Happy enough with that. on 17:27 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

‘A team like Stoke’ - what do you mean by that exactly?

I already answered the attending games point, try again on that one

Quite amused by how angry you get when someone disagrees with you btw, keep it up champ

Actually if you give him time he might well disagree with himself.
Happy enough with that. on 17:30 - Feb 18 with 1002 viewsMrTown

Happy enough with that. on 17:24 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

They haven't looked it by and large. It's almost like your argument is all over the place.

It's not too difficult to understand. Stoke City have far superior players to us, quality and experience throughout, but it didn't look like it on Saturday, not that difficult to understand.

Your ability to be so illiterate combined with ignorance is a hell of a talent.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Happy enough with that. on 17:33 - Feb 18 with 987 viewsMrTown

Happy enough with that. on 17:27 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

‘A team like Stoke’ - what do you mean by that exactly?

I already answered the attending games point, try again on that one

Quite amused by how angry you get when someone disagrees with you btw, keep it up champ

A team better than we are. Superior to where we are right now in all sense of the word, and yet we performed well enough on Saturday to match them.

Please read the post before replying. giving me headache.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 17:33]

Happy enough with that. on 17:34 - Feb 18 with 983 viewsMrTown

Happy enough with that. on 17:30 - Feb 18 by PJH

Oh Jesus, I thought you'd left the board.

Shame.

Happy enough with that. on 17:35 - Feb 18 with 981 viewsMrTown

Happy enough with that. on 17:29 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

He's not deluded. He's nicely highlighting that you're talking guff. You'd think Stoke are Barcelona the way you're talking when in fact they're one of the poorest sides in the league over the past few months. As you said yourself, money isn't always a good barometer of quality.

I thought you'd agreed to disagree about 4 pages ago.

The pair of you plonkers would give aspirin a headache.

You're boring me now.

Happy enough with that. on 17:36 - Feb 18 with 978 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 17:30 - Feb 18 by MrTown

It's not too difficult to understand. Stoke City have far superior players to us, quality and experience throughout, but it didn't look like it on Saturday, not that difficult to understand.

Your ability to be so illiterate combined with ignorance is a hell of a talent.

Your attempted insults are lame. Only rivalled by your logic. You've tied yourself in absolute knots on this one. Probably best you walk away before your head explodes.

Stoke may well have expensive players but as a team they are currently crap. Really crap. Basically as crap as us on recent form. But we had home advantage and were meant to be improving. I'd rather hoped on that basis we might at least look capable of winning the game. We didn't. You're happy with that because Stoke spent a lot more on being crap than we did. I'm not.

Happy enough with that. on 17:37 - Feb 18 with 974 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 17:35 - Feb 18 by MrTown

I thought you'd agreed to disagree about 4 pages ago.

The pair of you plonkers would give aspirin a headache.

You're boring me now.

Go and have a lie down, dear.

Login to get fewer ads

Happy enough with that. on 17:41 - Feb 18 with 964 viewsMrTown

Happy enough with that. on 17:36 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

Your attempted insults are lame. Only rivalled by your logic. You've tied yourself in absolute knots on this one. Probably best you walk away before your head explodes.

Stoke may well have expensive players but as a team they are currently crap. Really crap. Basically as crap as us on recent form. But we had home advantage and were meant to be improving. I'd rather hoped on that basis we might at least look capable of winning the game. We didn't. You're happy with that because Stoke spent a lot more on being crap than we did. I'm not.

Like I've previously stated, it's not a hard viewpoint to get to grasps with.

Stoke are a better team than us, have been a better than us throughout this season, but it didn't look like it on Saturday.

Please please read previous posts before commenting or please don't reply to me at all, you're hard work to try and get to understand a really simple viewpoint.

Happy enough with that. on 17:59 - Feb 18 with 948 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 17:41 - Feb 18 by MrTown

Like I've previously stated, it's not a hard viewpoint to get to grasps with.

Stoke are a better team than us, have been a better than us throughout this season, but it didn't look like it on Saturday.

Please please read previous posts before commenting or please don't reply to me at all, you're hard work to try and get to understand a really simple viewpoint.

They've been 1 point better than us over the last 12 games and haven't won away since October. You're deluding yourself. If ever there was a fixture we ought to have stood a good chance in it was this one, but sadly we never looked like winning the game. If you're cool with that then fine, but don't be dissing people who'd hoped for better.

Happy enough with that. on 18:08 - Feb 18 with 939 viewsnshearman1

Happy enough with that. on 17:59 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

They've been 1 point better than us over the last 12 games and haven't won away since October. You're deluding yourself. If ever there was a fixture we ought to have stood a good chance in it was this one, but sadly we never looked like winning the game. If you're cool with that then fine, but don't be dissing people who'd hoped for better.

Boys, boys, do you not have jobs to do or schools to go to?! This endless snitchy points-scoring is just so tedious and your sad attempts at having the final word a real indication of inferiority complexes gone bonkers!
Happy enough with that. on 18:14 - Feb 18 with 928 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 18:08 - Feb 18 by nshearman1

Boys, boys, do you not have jobs to do or schools to go to?! This endless snitchy points-scoring is just so tedious and your sad attempts at having the final word a real indication of inferiority complexes gone bonkers!

Here's the board police.

Happy enough with that. on 18:14 - Feb 18 with 928 viewsMrTown

Happy enough with that. on 17:59 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

Ok.

Happy enough with that. on 18:58 - Feb 18 with 902 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Happy enough with that. on 17:30 - Feb 18 by PJH

...again

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Happy enough with that. on 18:59 - Feb 18 with 901 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Happy enough with that. on 17:33 - Feb 18 by MrTown

A team better than we are. Superior to where we are right now in all sense of the word, and yet we performed well enough on Saturday to match them.

Please read the post before replying. giving me headache.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 17:33]

So superior to where we are right now that they’ve picked up a whole single point more than us in the last 12 games

But they do have lots of expensive big names

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024