Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Norwich fans literally hitting F5 on our twitter account? 16:42 - Feb 18 with 1495 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

There’s even more comments on Robson’s birthday tweet from them than us.
Are Norwich fans literally hitting F5 on our twitter account? on 16:57 - Feb 18 with 1404 viewsJ4ck22

Always seems to be a lot of them commenting on our clubs tweets, which I find bizarre. I'm sure some of our fans do it as well but I don't even follow the Norwich account, let alone reply to them.
Are Norwich fans literally hitting F5 on our twitter account? on 18:39 - Feb 18 with 1191 viewsTIB

Good or bad tweets? I had some discussions with a company on Friday and they were of mindset that they felt Hoppy Robson could be sold in Norwich bars/pubs even with its blue and white (ITFC themed) pump clip design

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Are Norwich fans literally hitting F5 on our twitter account? on 18:43 - Feb 18 with 1164 viewsRonFearonsHair

Are Norwich fans literally hitting F5 on our twitter account? on 16:57 - Feb 18 by J4ck22

Always seems to be a lot of them commenting on our clubs tweets, which I find bizarre. I'm sure some of our fans do it as well but I don't even follow the Norwich account, let alone reply to them.

Not that bizarre. Do you not remember how excited and curious you were when you first found out about electricity?
Are Norwich fans literally hitting F5 on our twitter account? on 18:58 - Feb 18 with 1077 viewsWhymarkmariner

Are Norwich fans literally hitting F5 on our twitter account? on 18:43 - Feb 18 by RonFearonsHair

Not that bizarre. Do you not remember how excited and curious you were when you first found out about electricity?

I was really shocked
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024