Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy enough with that. 17:04 - Feb 16 with 26297 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well done lads.

On to the next.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 17:12]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Happy enough with that. on 17:45 - Feb 16 with 3862 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Happy enough with that. on 17:41 - Feb 16 by ballycastle

There are some really silly wobbleheads who are subconsciously delighted we failed after the release of their comfort blanket.
The very same are now not prepared to give Lambert time and fail to see the improvement that he is supplying in the round.

Numbskulls indeed.

indeed.

They know who they are, and will no doubt acknowledge that with downvotes.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Happy enough with that. on 17:47 - Feb 16 with 3863 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 17:45 - Feb 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

indeed.

Don't be a prick. I know it's a big ask but at least try. I generally like Lambert but that was utter dross today and take the positive posts are misplaced armchair fandom at its worst.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Happy enough with that. on 17:49 - Feb 16 with 3849 viewsBluesquid

Happy enough with that. on 17:45 - Feb 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

indeed.

I thought we were outstanding against Derby but against a poorer team who hadn't scored in 4 we played worse.

Expected much, much more in an absolute must win game.
Happy enough with that. on 17:49 - Feb 16 with 3847 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Happy enough with that. on 17:35 - Feb 16 by noggin

We were at home. How many chances did we create?

Very few. The final pass/cross was not of a high enough quality.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Happy enough with that. on 17:50 - Feb 16 with 3843 viewsTrequartista

2 Points from 18 and going down so happy.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Happy enough with that. on 17:53 - Feb 16 with 3822 viewsnoggin

It doesn’t matter where you live, we were poor today. That’s all.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Happy enough with that. on 18:06 - Feb 16 with 3760 viewsPecker

We were poor today. After our performance against Derby, I was expecting better. I would have said a point against Stoke would be a point gained, but not in our position. That was not good enough today.
Happy enough with that. on 18:13 - Feb 16 with 3721 viewsAce_High1

Mate a draw is a waste of time, might as well go all out attack and lose 7-0.

We needed to start winning games about 2 months ago. A point here or there is absolutely pointless.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy enough with that. on 18:15 - Feb 16 with 3714 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 18:13 - Feb 16 by Ace_High1

Mate a draw is a waste of time, might as well go all out attack and lose 7-0.

We needed to start winning games about 2 months ago. A point here or there is absolutely pointless.

Take the positives, mate. We grabbed an undeserved leveller in stoppage time. I'm beside myself.

Happy enough with that. on 18:25 - Feb 16 with 3677 viewsbefxblue

I'd resigned myself to the loss about 15 minutes into the 2nd half as we came out very poorly after the break.

I think Stoke deserved to win, but take an odd bit of happiness that for once this season when we didn't deserve anything, we pick-pocketed the other team in the last minute, which would normally happen to us.
Happy enough with that. on 18:34 - Feb 16 with 3660 viewsreusersfreekicks

Happy enough with that. on 18:15 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Take the positives, mate. We grabbed an undeserved leveller in stoppage time. I'm beside myself.

Don"t agree it was undeserved. They did nothing all second half and we had more of the match. Having said that for the quality they have Stoke were awful
Happy enough with that. on 18:36 - Feb 16 with 3654 viewsbackwaywhen

Happy enough with that. on 17:28 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

There's not much positive to take. We were crap. They were crap. We won't have an easier fixture for the rest of the season.

Convinced your not a Town fan at all ..... Budgie .
Happy enough with that. on 18:44 - Feb 16 with 3630 viewsPecker

Happy enough with that. on 17:28 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

There's not much positive to take. We were crap. They were crap. We won't have an easier fixture for the rest of the season.

Have to say I agree with you. Never thought I would say that.
Happy enough with that. on 18:45 - Feb 16 with 3630 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 18:36 - Feb 16 by backwaywhen

Convinced your not a Town fan at all ..... Budgie .

Do one.

Happy enough with that. on 18:50 - Feb 16 with 3618 viewsKeaneish

Happy enough with that. on 18:15 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

You don't think we deserved a draw today? We clearly did and we were far from dross. I thought we looked a bit jaded after playing Wednesday but I think you're massively over exaggerating the level of performance today.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Happy enough with that. on 18:56 - Feb 16 with 3606 viewsHerbivore

Happy enough with that. on 18:50 - Feb 16 by Keaneish

You don't think we deserved a draw today? We clearly did and we were far from dross. I thought we looked a bit jaded after playing Wednesday but I think you're massively over exaggerating the level of performance today.

Disagree. We were playing one of the few sides in the league as bad as us on recent form and we were crap. We created virtually nothing. If you were pleased with that then fair enough.

Happy enough with that. on 18:58 - Feb 16 with 3599 viewsCuffy81

Happy enough with that. on 18:45 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Do one.

Not a budgie, just a negative abusive opinion nazi.

My word we have some special 'supporters'
Happy enough with that. on 19:06 - Feb 16 with 3583 viewsbluejacko

There really are some prize cretins on here!
Three high tempo games in a week,shock horror the performance today didn’t match Wednesday but dross and pathetic really?
We are watching a team that is actually starting to play football and still it isn’t good enough!
Just stay at home and watch the SUPER teams on your telly and give us all a break!
Happy enough with that. on 19:35 - Feb 16 with 3557 viewsKeaneish

Happy enough with that. on 18:56 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Disagree. We were playing one of the few sides in the league as bad as us on recent form and we were crap. We created virtually nothing. If you were pleased with that then fair enough.

We got in behind them far more than we have any other side this season and nullified their threat very effectively. We weren't great, agreed but we were far from dross. I'd say we looked a bit sluggish as epiotimsed by chalobah. That equaliser is going to feel like a winner to them and with a week between now and the 6 pointer at Wigan, I'm quietly confident we'll be looking at a 4 point gap after the Reading game.

Happy enough with that. on 19:37 - Feb 16 with 3555 viewsHarry_Palmer

Happy enough with that. on 19:06 - Feb 16 by bluejacko

There really are some prize cretins on here!
Three high tempo games in a week,shock horror the performance today didn’t match Wednesday but dross and pathetic really?
We are watching a team that is actually starting to play football and still it isn’t good enough!
Just stay at home and watch the SUPER teams on your telly and give us all a break!

Sure, its not like we need to win games or anything...….but as long as we play a bit of football it's all good eh?
Happy enough with that. on 20:06 - Feb 16 with 3524 viewsbluejacko

Happy enough with that. on 19:37 - Feb 16 by Harry_Palmer

Sure, its not like we need to win games or anything...….but as long as we play a bit of football it's all good eh?

We weren’t winning NOT playing football,so with a different style we have lost one drawn two. So yes I would say let’s play this way and see what happens.
People moan we haven’t got the players for this league but when there is improvement it still isn’t enough for some of you is it?
For what it’s worth I think it’s to little to late but let’s go out with a bang and not a whimper
Happy enough with that. on 20:14 - Feb 16 with 3510 viewsHarry_Palmer

Happy enough with that. on 20:06 - Feb 16 by bluejacko

We weren’t winning NOT playing football,so with a different style we have lost one drawn two. So yes I would say let’s play this way and see what happens.
People moan we haven’t got the players for this league but when there is improvement it still isn’t enough for some of you is it?
For what it’s worth I think it’s to little to late but let’s go out with a bang and not a whimper

I'm all for improvement but at this stage we need to actually win some games, we are not going out with a bang when we cannot even win a single game of football.

We have had three very winnable home games in the last few weeks and have a grand total of two points to show for it. If we had won a couple we would be back in with a shout, as it stands i'm afraid we are very much going out with a whimper.
Happy enough with that. on 20:22 - Feb 16 with 3491 viewsOxford_Blue

Quite good performance but we have no cutting edge and these performances will see us relegated. So I’m not happy.
Happy enough with that. on 20:37 - Feb 16 with 3470 viewsKeaneish

Happy enough with that. on 20:14 - Feb 16 by Harry_Palmer

I'm all for improvement but at this stage we need to actually win some games, we are not going out with a bang when we cannot even win a single game of football.

We have had three very winnable home games in the last few weeks and have a grand total of two points to show for it. If we had won a couple we would be back in with a shout, as it stands i'm afraid we are very much going out with a whimper.

With Bolton, Wigan and Reading all still to play, I really doubt we're bowing out with a whimper. Besides, we pressed a lot more today and carried a bit more threat than we did against Sheff Wed.

Happy enough with that. on 20:46 - Feb 16 with 3446 viewsClapham_Junction

Happy enough with that. on 17:49 - Feb 16 by Bluesquid

I thought we were outstanding against Derby but against a poorer team who hadn't scored in 4 we played worse.

Expected much, much more in an absolute must win game.

Bizarrely, Mick Mills said it was a better performance than against Derby...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024