Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexiteers 13:34 - Dec 7 with 10295 viewsJimmyJazz

For the forseeable future, when discussions come across stupid behaviour that some people endulge in, will they be likened to Brexiteers? Will there be an entry in the Oxford Dictionary for Brexiteer?

There was a discussion about bad driving habits this morning at work, with someone asking what kind of people come out of a slip road onto the A14 at high speed. OAPs was one suggestion, but that didn't sound right. The kind of people who voted for Brexit was then decided upon.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Brexiteers on 18:30 - Dec 7 with 2791 viewsTrequartista

Brexiteers on 17:50 - Dec 7 by BlueBadger

Don't worry, Brexit will makes losers of us all(apart from those multimillionaires who'll be profiting from financial speculation and purely by coincidence, happen to be calling for the hardest of Brexits).

I didn't vote for it but i was quite looking forward to being independent again, however i don't think it will happen. We've been sucked in so far towards a united states of europe, that it seems almost impossible to get out.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Brexiteers on 18:48 - Dec 7 with 2763 viewsOxford_Blue

That isn’t an argument, it’s just mild abuse.

If you would like to explain why gaining control of our borders, having our own laws, having democracy, not being part of a European superstate and making trade deals with the world is a bad thing, please do so.
Brexiteers on 18:50 - Dec 7 with 2760 viewslinhdi

Brexiteers on 13:35 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

I think the Latin name is Gammonous Brexitous.

Wrexiteers
Brexiteers on 18:52 - Dec 7 with 2756 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Brexiteers on 15:19 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

Just promise me you won't be stewing over this in the pub later when you should be having fun.

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays my arse.

It,s Merry feckin Christmas don,t you know.

Best Wishes.

Offended from Pinewood

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Brexiteers on 18:55 - Dec 7 with 2739 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteers on 18:52 - Dec 7 by StochesStotasBlewe

Happy Holidays my arse.

It,s Merry feckin Christmas don,t you know.

Best Wishes.

Offended from Pinewood

Sorry, I just don't know enough Christians to make it worth my time wishing people a Merry Christmas. Have a Happy Hanukkah though!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexiteers on 18:57 - Dec 7 with 2742 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brexiteers on 18:48 - Dec 7 by Oxford_Blue

That isn’t an argument, it’s just mild abuse.

If you would like to explain why gaining control of our borders, having our own laws, having democracy, not being part of a European superstate and making trade deals with the world is a bad thing, please do so.

Have you missed the bit where we have control of our borders, parliament is sovereign, we chose to align with the EU for the benefits it brings, have democracy, and already have trade deals with the world. Seriously, this has been going on for 2.5 years, you could have at least tried to look for some of the facts?!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexiteers on 19:16 - Dec 7 with 2724 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Brexiteers on 18:55 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

Sorry, I just don't know enough Christians to make it worth my time wishing people a Merry Christmas. Have a Happy Hanukkah though!

Thank you kind Sir. A happy “Festival of Light” to you too.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Brexiteers on 19:48 - Dec 7 with 2706 viewsOxford_Blue

Brexiteers on 18:57 - Dec 7 by Swansea_Blue

Have you missed the bit where we have control of our borders, parliament is sovereign, we chose to align with the EU for the benefits it brings, have democracy, and already have trade deals with the world. Seriously, this has been going on for 2.5 years, you could have at least tried to look for some of the facts?!

We don’t have control of our borders as a member of the EU. We cannot stop EU nationals coming here. English courts are subject to the ECJ and parliament is not supreme.

Being a member of the customs union means we cannot make our own deals.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexiteers on 20:37 - Dec 7 with 2679 viewsBlueBadger

Brexiteers on 18:30 - Dec 7 by Trequartista

I didn't vote for it but i was quite looking forward to being independent again, however i don't think it will happen. We've been sucked in so far towards a united states of europe, that it seems almost impossible to get out.

Anyone who thinks a trade deal with the US would have us more 'independent' is sadly deluded.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexiteers on 21:01 - Dec 7 with 2679 viewsTrequartista

Brexiteers on 20:37 - Dec 7 by BlueBadger

Anyone who thinks a trade deal with the US would have us more 'independent' is sadly deluded.

I think a EU common market is great. Sadly it's become a political project for Germany and France to dominate Europe. I voted in as it was the least worst option, but I accept we want to leave.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Brexiteers on 21:19 - Dec 7 with 2662 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Brexiteers on 14:58 - Dec 7 by Withnail

Seablu has been triggered!

not hard to be fair.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Brexiteers on 21:19 - Dec 7 with 2663 viewswkj

Brexiteers on 20:37 - Dec 7 by BlueBadger

Looks at Corbyn's Labour and May's Torries... Yup... lots of sadly deluded here

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Brexiteers on 21:34 - Dec 7 with 2646 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteers on 21:19 - Dec 7 by Jonnosdreadlocks

not hard to be fair.

Here he is! Sir Flouncealot!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexiteers on 21:35 - Dec 7 with 2652 viewswkj

Meanwhile, everyone who voted to leave is wondering...

Brexiteers on 12:25 - Dec 8 with 2539 viewsjaseitfc

Indeed there is a stigma attached to the label Brexiteer- I hate the term to be honest.

I see it mostly used by pompous people who claim to be liberal as a means to suggest a vote to leave indicates someone's lack of intellect, which is rather ironic as virtually every person I've come across on Twitter with #fbpe in their screen name seems to be lacking intellectually themselves.

I voted remain in 2016 but the arrogant shearing by the pompous A holes that are sadly leading the pro EU movement in Britain were the ones that lost our European citizenship with their terrible stronger In campaign, and are further losing support for the European movement with their pathetic peoples vote campaign, which if they get they will lose it for us again.
Brexiteers on 12:44 - Dec 8 with 2528 viewsm14_blue

Brexiteers on 12:25 - Dec 8 by jaseitfc

Indeed there is a stigma attached to the label Brexiteer- I hate the term to be honest.

I see it mostly used by pompous people who claim to be liberal as a means to suggest a vote to leave indicates someone's lack of intellect, which is rather ironic as virtually every person I've come across on Twitter with #fbpe in their screen name seems to be lacking intellectually themselves.

I voted remain in 2016 but the arrogant shearing by the pompous A holes that are sadly leading the pro EU movement in Britain were the ones that lost our European citizenship with their terrible stronger In campaign, and are further losing support for the European movement with their pathetic peoples vote campaign, which if they get they will lose it for us again.

Huh? I’ve never thought of ‘brexiteer’ as a derogatory term.

Quite the opposite, I think it has been embraced by leavers, it has a certain glamorous, dashing sound to it which fits their narrative nicely.

Don’t disagree with the rest of your post, even if it is rather hyperbolic.
Brexiteers on 12:47 - Dec 8 with 2526 viewsJ2BLUE

Brexiteers on 21:35 - Dec 7 by wkj

Meanwhile, everyone who voted to leave is wondering...

The campaign to frustrate, delay and eventually reverse Brexit is working superbly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Brexiteers on 13:44 - Dec 8 with 2498 viewsmartinwellbourne

Brexiteers on 12:47 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

The campaign to frustrate, delay and eventually reverse Brexit is working superbly.

Don't celebrate just yet,.
Brexiteers on 13:45 - Dec 8 with 2497 viewswkj

Brexiteers on 13:44 - Dec 8 by martinwellbourne

Don't celebrate just yet,.

I can assure you, he would not be celebrating if Brexit was derailed

Brexiteers on 13:52 - Dec 8 with 2484 viewsJ2BLUE

Brexiteers on 13:45 - Dec 8 by wkj

I can assure you, he would not be celebrating if Brexit was derailed

Are you sure about that?

Truly impaired.

Brexiteers on 13:53 - Dec 8 with 2483 viewsjeera

Brexiteers on 12:44 - Dec 8 by m14_blue

Huh? I’ve never thought of ‘brexiteer’ as a derogatory term.

Quite the opposite, I think it has been embraced by leavers, it has a certain glamorous, dashing sound to it which fits their narrative nicely.

Don’t disagree with the rest of your post, even if it is rather hyperbolic.

Exactly. Brexiteer has a certain romance attached to it, unlike the term Leaver.

When the film comes out, J2 will be an English version of d'Artagnan or something.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Brexiteers on 13:55 - Dec 8 with 2478 viewswkj

Brexiteers on 13:52 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

Are you sure about that?

Yes, you do not know how to celebrate, you are teetotal

Brexiteers on 14:03 - Dec 8 with 2460 viewsJ2BLUE

Brexiteers on 13:53 - Dec 8 by jeera

Exactly. Brexiteer has a certain romance attached to it, unlike the term Leaver.

When the film comes out, J2 will be an English version of d'Artagnan or something.

How dare you?

Truly impaired.

Brexiteers on 15:30 - Dec 8 with 2423 viewsSeablu

Brexiteers on 14:58 - Dec 7 by Withnail

Seablu has been triggered!

Now log in as jonnosdreadlocks.
Good dog.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024