Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable 11:50 - Dec 7 with 5241 viewsKeno

and asked if there is any truth in the rumours about the possible take-over

all they would say was "niegh'

(please not I am not saying there isn't anything in this, the thought just made me chuckle)

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 11:52 - Dec 7 with 5214 viewsusm

Funny looking dolphin.

Why the long face?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 11:53 - Dec 7 with 5206 viewsKeno

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 11:52 - Dec 7 by usm

Funny looking dolphin.

Why the long face?

looks more like a seahorse

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:11 - Dec 7 with 5094 viewsmichaeldownunder

Let's get a trot on and move to Newmarket
Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:18 - Dec 7 with 5061 viewsSitfcB

Where is this rumour?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:25 - Dec 7 with 5025 viewsKeno

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:18 - Dec 7 by SitfcB

Where is this rumour?

We are for sale trust me by townman1986 5 Dec 2018 22:19
Godolphin Are buying us the one and only Mohammed_bin_Rashid_Al_Maktoum [troll]

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:28 - Dec 7 with 4995 viewsfactual_blue

If only they'd said 'neigh'....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:28 - Dec 7 with 4991 viewsmonty_radio

I see the horsey set galloping over the horizon - trilbies in SBR; crombies on the touchline.

Bluey being led around the stadium before the game.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:31 - Dec 7 with 4974 viewsSitfcB

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:25 - Dec 7 by Keno

Thank you Keno.

What are the odds on it?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:35 - Dec 7 with 4950 viewsKeno

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:31 - Dec 7 by SitfcB

Thank you Keno.

What are the odds on it?

I dont know

Burwell has form, which is a good sign and frankly something has to happen

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:37 - Dec 7 with 4929 viewsPJH

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:28 - Dec 7 by factual_blue

or employed a new typist.
Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 13:38 - Dec 7 with 4721 viewsVic

Too late - that horse has bolted I'm afraid.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 13:41 - Dec 7 with 4697 viewsSpruceMoose

Phwoar

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 15:32 - Dec 7 with 4525 viewsKeno

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:28 - Dec 7 by factual_blue

What ever happened to I before E except after C

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 17:46 - Dec 7 with 4334 viewsRyorry

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 12:35 - Dec 7 by Keno

I dont know

Burwell has form, which is a good sign and frankly something has to happen

It wasn't Burwell who put up the idea.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 17:48]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 17:48 - Dec 7 with 4326 viewsKeno

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 17:46 - Dec 7 by Ryorry

It wasn't Burwell who put up the idea.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 17:48]

well done you spotted my deliberate mistake designed to confuse sitters!!

it didn't confuse you tho cos you is cleverer

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 17:53 - Dec 7 with 4297 viewsRyorry

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 17:48 - Dec 7 by Keno

well done you spotted my deliberate mistake designed to confuse sitters!!

it didn't confuse you tho cos you is cleverer

Certainly cleverer than that illiterate horse!

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 17:56 - Dec 7 with 4287 viewsKeno

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 17:53 - Dec 7 by Ryorry

Certainly cleverer than that illiterate horse!

Sitters may not be the brightest but I think referring to him as an "illiterate horse" is a tad harsh!!

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 10:40 - Dec 8 with 3905 viewsCrawfordsboot

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 17:56 - Dec 7 by Keno

Sitters may not be the brightest but I think referring to him as an "illiterate horse" is a tad harsh!!

This thread really is a bit of a night-mare.
Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 10:44 - Dec 8 with 3886 viewsBluefish

We shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 10:54 - Dec 8 with 3870 viewsKeno

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 10:40 - Dec 8 by Crawfordsboot

This thread really is a bit of a night-mare.

this thread will probably get removed be furlong

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 11:02 - Dec 8 with 3849 viewsRyorry

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 10:54 - Dec 8 by Keno

this thread will probably get removed be furlong

I doubt Phil or Gav will have bridled at it. In fact perhaps if any players read it, it'll inspire them to beat Stoke at a canter today!

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 13:16 - Dec 8 with 3689 viewsCrawfordsboot

Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 11:02 - Dec 8 by Ryorry

I doubt Phil or Gav will have bridled at it. In fact perhaps if any players read it, it'll inspire them to beat Stoke at a canter today!

Might be true if they are looking for a club to play hoofball!
Phil has contacted a spokesperson at the Godolphin stable on 15:23 - Dec 8 with 3570 viewsconnorscontract

How do I come to this thread three and a half hours after you posted it, and nobody has yet asked you if that is straight from the horse's mouth?

TWTD, you're slacking. Up your game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024