Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexiteers 13:34 - Dec 7 with 10294 viewsJimmyJazz

For the forseeable future, when discussions come across stupid behaviour that some people endulge in, will they be likened to Brexiteers? Will there be an entry in the Oxford Dictionary for Brexiteer?

There was a discussion about bad driving habits this morning at work, with someone asking what kind of people come out of a slip road onto the A14 at high speed. OAPs was one suggestion, but that didn't sound right. The kind of people who voted for Brexit was then decided upon.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Brexiteers on 15:16 - Dec 7 with 3627 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteers on 15:13 - Dec 7 by flimflam

Nope still not offended.

Or am I?

Nope.

Well, that's good. Nobody here is offended and we are all enjoying Jimmy's original post.

It's all coming up Milhouse!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexiteers on 15:18 - Dec 7 with 3619 viewsflimflam

Brexiteers on 15:16 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

Well, that's good. Nobody here is offended and we are all enjoying Jimmy's original post.

It's all coming up Milhouse!

And I am now off to my works Christmas dinner and then onto the pubs in Bury after so nothing to be offended by today.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Brexiteers on 15:19 - Dec 7 with 3616 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteers on 15:18 - Dec 7 by flimflam

And I am now off to my works Christmas dinner and then onto the pubs in Bury after so nothing to be offended by today.

Just promise me you won't be stewing over this in the pub later when you should be having fun.

Happy Holidays!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brexiteers on 15:22 - Dec 7 with 3609 viewsfactual_blue

Brexiteers on 15:08 - Dec 7 by JimmyJazz

If they had their way borders would probably be erected around the likes of Woodbridge, aldeburgh, Framingham and Southwold. Gotta keep those peasants out.

There's a village green that should closed to the outside world....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brexiteers on 15:41 - Dec 7 with 3581 viewsWithnail

Brexiteers on 15:05 - Dec 7 by factual_blue

To be fair, you come across as somebody it's easy to feel superior too.

Says the person who responds to himself on a message board... Okaaaaaay.
Brexiteers on 16:28 - Dec 7 with 3544 viewsBlueBadger

Brexiteers on 15:41 - Dec 7 by Withnail

Says the person who responds to himself on a message board... Okaaaaaay.

In all fairness, given Flimflan and your contributions, it's probably the easiest way to get a sane and sensible response..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexiteers on 16:34 - Dec 7 with 3543 viewsBlueBadger

Brexiteers on 14:20 - Dec 7 by flimflam

Ditto Snowflake to describe people who are scared of change and like letting others think on their behalf and wake up in the morning thinking "today I will be offended by something" - basically most remainers.

You'd think that people as robustly non-PC as yourself and Withnail could handle a bit of bantz without posting like toddlers who need a nap.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Brexiteers on 16:36 - Dec 7 with 3543 viewsWithnail

Brexiteers on 16:34 - Dec 7 by BlueBadger

You'd think that people as robustly non-PC as yourself and Withnail could handle a bit of bantz without posting like toddlers who need a nap.

How did your toast training go, btw?
Login to get fewer ads

Brexiteers on 16:45 - Dec 7 with 3529 viewsEwan_Oozami

Brexiteers on 15:03 - Dec 7 by JimmyJazz

At a safe speed without causing oncoming traffic to brake or swerve suddenly

Without wishing to offend anybody but is "oncoming" the right word to use in this context? Wouldn't that mean you were joining the A14 in the wrong direction? Thus you would definitely be causing oncoming traffic to brake or swerve suddenly :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Brexiteers on 16:49 - Dec 7 with 3524 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexiteers on 14:29 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

You seem upset by this thread.

Probably stems from your panic that you might not get the hard Brexit you dream of.

FFS!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Brexiteers on 17:13 - Dec 7 with 3502 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteers on 16:49 - Dec 7 by GlasgowBlue

FFS!

GB, we need to talk.

Your Bill Murray Gif. It wasn't funny the first time you posted it, which is why we've all been awkwardly ignoring it whenever you've posted it since.

I'll level with you, it won't be funny the 10th time, 20th time or 100th time you post it. I'm sorry I had to say it, we were hoping you would eventually work it out for yourself. This is embarrassing for us all, I assure you.

I suppose it's just another demonstration that right wingers just don't get humour.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 17:16]

Brexiteers on 17:28 - Dec 7 with 3478 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexiteers on 17:13 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

GB, we need to talk.

Your Bill Murray Gif. It wasn't funny the first time you posted it, which is why we've all been awkwardly ignoring it whenever you've posted it since.

I'll level with you, it won't be funny the 10th time, 20th time or 100th time you post it. I'm sorry I had to say it, we were hoping you would eventually work it out for yourself. This is embarrassing for us all, I assure you.

I suppose it's just another demonstration that right wingers just don't get humour.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 17:16]

It isn't meant to be funny. If I post it 100 times then it will be a reflection of what you are doing on here day in and day out.

As somebody once asked, don't you get bored of doing this every day?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Brexiteers on 17:32 - Dec 7 with 3476 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteers on 17:28 - Dec 7 by GlasgowBlue

It isn't meant to be funny. If I post it 100 times then it will be a reflection of what you are doing on here day in and day out.

As somebody once asked, don't you get bored of doing this every day?

What business is it of yours? Typical right winger, always arrogantly sticking his nose into the affairs of others!

Get back to your Dolly and Callis baiting, stop quoting yourself like some kind of weirdo and leave me in peace!

xxx

Brexiteers on 17:37 - Dec 7 with 3465 viewsBlueBadger

Brexiteers on 16:36 - Dec 7 by Withnail

How did your toast training go, btw?

What's Roger Irrelevent here banging on about?

Brexiteers on 17:38 - Dec 7 with 3460 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteers on 17:37 - Dec 7 by BlueBadger

Dunno, I don't speak dim. We can get wkj in to translate.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 17:38]

Brexiteers on 17:42 - Dec 7 with 3452 viewsTrequartista

No-one likes a bad loser.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Brexiteers on 17:44 - Dec 7 with 3447 viewsWithnail

Brexiteers on 17:37 - Dec 7 by BlueBadger

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hospital-bosses-issue-barmy-eight-13698009

60 rounds a day!

bantz.
Brexiteers on 17:46 - Dec 7 with 3444 viewswkj

Brexiteers on 17:38 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

Dunno, I don't speak dim. We can get wkj in to translate.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 17:38]

I have done some extensive research on this situation, and I have to say the only logical conclusion here is that the alternative account of [redacted] is having a massive aneurysm

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Brexiteers on 17:50 - Dec 7 with 3427 viewsBlueBadger

Brexiteers on 17:42 - Dec 7 by Trequartista

No-one likes a bad loser.

Don't worry, Brexit will makes losers of us all(apart from those multimillionaires who'll be profiting from financial speculation and purely by coincidence, happen to be calling for the hardest of Brexits).

Brexiteers on 17:51 - Dec 7 with 3419 viewsBlueBadger

Ditto Snowflake to describe people who are scared of change and like letting others think on their behalf and wake up in the morning thinking "today I will be offended by something" - basically most remainers.

Bit rich for Brexiteers to complain about people being scared of change when they literally want everything that's happened to the country since 1953 to go away.

Brexiteers on 17:52 - Dec 7 with 3414 viewswkj

Brexiteers on 17:51 - Dec 7 by BlueBadger

Bit rich for Brexiteers to complain about people being scared of change when they literally want everything that's happened to the country since 1953 to go away.

Easy now, you'll confuse them with validity

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Brexiteers on 17:58 - Dec 7 with 3402 viewsSwansea_Blue

"like letting others think on their behalf"

One day people will realise how they have been manipulated and then feel very embarrassed about it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexiteers on 18:00 - Dec 7 with 3395 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexiteers on 17:58 - Dec 7 by Swansea_Blue

"like letting others think on their behalf"

One day people will realise how they have been manipulated and then feel very embarrassed about it.

In twenty years you won't be able to find anyone who voted for Brexit. They'll all be so embarrassed that it will be as if Remain got 100% of the vote.

Brexiteers on 18:02 - Dec 7 with 3393 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brexiteers on 18:00 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

In twenty years you won't be able to find anyone who voted for Brexit. They'll all be so embarrassed that it will be as if Remain got 100% of the vote.

Like people who once thought Shefki was better than Pablo? Yeah, divs the lot of them!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexiteers on 18:10 - Dec 7 with 3381 viewsPinewoodblue

Brexiteers on 15:03 - Dec 7 by JimmyJazz

At a safe speed without causing oncoming traffic to brake or swerve suddenly

If you come down a slip road and are faced with oncoming traffic you have joined the wrong carriageway

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024