Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan 15:49 - Aug 28 with 9077 viewsJakeITFC

#ANewEra
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:04 - Aug 28 with 2398 viewsSteve_M

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:01 - Aug 28 by DanTheMan

Might be wrong here, but have Morris, Wolf or Bishop played any professional games yet under Hurst?

One sub appearance each for the former two against Blackburn.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:19 - Aug 28 with 2353 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:04 - Aug 28 by Steve_M

One sub appearance each for the former two against Blackburn.

He’s practically picked the whole team around our youngsters then

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:21 - Aug 28 with 2351 viewsjas0999

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 15:54 - Aug 28 by Superblue95

Would you rather he didn't play? Or would you rather we rotated our midfield every game to keep our considerable number of midfielders happy?

At the end of the day a loan is good for him. I'd have rathered a league 1 club than the Scottish league but it's only a loan until January at the end of the day

I’d have him in the pecking order above two loans.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:23 - Aug 28 with 2342 viewsKeaneish

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:01 - Aug 28 by DanTheMan

Might be wrong here, but have Morris, Wolf or Bishop played any professional games yet under Hurst?

They've all come on as sub.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 18:43 - Aug 28 with 2290 viewsHerbivore

We don't have six loanees. Currently we have Chalobah, Edun, Graham and Donacien. Donacien will sign permanently very soon, Graham I imagine is also with a view to a permanent deal if he can prove his fitness and make a contribution. We may well sign Tilt on loan but again that will be with him becoming permanent in January. It's possible we'll get a striker too but we don't yet know who that will be. So we have really only two genuine short term signings which could go up to three. That's less than in previous seasons.

As for our best youngsters going out, I really rate Nydam but we look overcrowded in midfield and I'd rather he's getting regular games than mainly being in our u23s and only getting minutes for the first team very, very infrequently. That won't aid his development at all. A loan to a level that's pretty close to the Championship looks a good move all round.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 18:45 - Aug 28 with 2286 viewsnshearman1

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 18:43 - Aug 28 by Herbivore

We don't have six loanees. Currently we have Chalobah, Edun, Graham and Donacien. Donacien will sign permanently very soon, Graham I imagine is also with a view to a permanent deal if he can prove his fitness and make a contribution. We may well sign Tilt on loan but again that will be with him becoming permanent in January. It's possible we'll get a striker too but we don't yet know who that will be. So we have really only two genuine short term signings which could go up to three. That's less than in previous seasons.

As for our best youngsters going out, I really rate Nydam but we look overcrowded in midfield and I'd rather he's getting regular games than mainly being in our u23s and only getting minutes for the first team very, very infrequently. That won't aid his development at all. A loan to a level that's pretty close to the Championship looks a good move all round.

Agree with this, in Nydam's case this is very sensible.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 18:48 - Aug 28 with 2280 viewsJakeITFC

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 18:43 - Aug 28 by Herbivore

We will have six loanees by the end of this week.
Agree about Nydam on 18:53 - Aug 28 with 2275 viewsDyland

Though I won't pass judgement on whether he should be playing ahead of Edun. Both look to have something about them. Time will tell. Happy to trust the management on this one for the time being though. The loan is only until January ffs. We haven't sold the lad.

I'd think yeh right more about Dozzers going out on loan, or indeed Bishop.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Which two? on 18:54 - Aug 28 with 2272 viewsDyland

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 17:21 - Aug 28 by jas0999

I’d have him in the pecking order above two loans.

Edun, I get.

The other?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 18:58 - Aug 28 with 2259 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Who are the 6 loanees?

I thought it was just:
Chalobah
Edun
Graham
Donacien (doesn’t really count, here’s going to be here long term.)

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:17 - Aug 28 with 2252 viewsPositivelyPortman

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:24 - Aug 28 by FrimleyBlue

Not sure why he gets sympathy. Hes signed off players leaving and he has signed them on.

Give over mate.
Get behind the team or go and support Frimley.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:22 - Aug 28 with 2249 viewsJakeITFC

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 18:58 - Aug 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Who are the 6 loanees?

I thought it was just:
Chalobah
Edun
Graham
Donacien (doesn’t really count, here’s going to be here long term.)

+2 likely to sign this week.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:23 - Aug 28 with 2249 viewsmonty_radio

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:13 - Aug 28 by JakeITFC

Just playing devils advocate here, but do we?

Not many of his decisions this summer seem to be particularly concerned with the long term, and he hasn’t exactly stuck around at his previous clubs.

5 years at Grimsby, and seeing them through play-offs at third time of asking is surely "sticking around" for a young, upwardly-mobile manager.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:36 - Aug 28 with 2233 viewsHerbivore

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 18:48 - Aug 28 by JakeITFC

We will have six loanees by the end of this week.

We might, we might not. If we do at least three of them will be with a view to signing them permanently in January (sooner in Donacien's case), so I really don't see the issue. It probably sounded like a big deal in your head though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:39 - Aug 28 with 2225 viewseireblue

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 16:34 - Aug 28 by Currie10

Olay.

1/100.

I always assumed Olay was quite well regarded as a female skincare product.

But you probably know better.

I am sure Moose Industries will be interested to know they may be a gap in the market.
Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:40 - Aug 28 with 2224 viewsitfcjoe

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:36 - Aug 28 by Herbivore

We might, we might not. If we do at least three of them will be with a view to signing them permanently in January (sooner in Donacien's case), so I really don't see the issue. It probably sounded like a big deal in your head though.

Where is the news about Graham being a potential permanent signing? I just don't see that we can attract players to drop down permanently with our wage structure

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:43 - Aug 28 with 2217 viewsITFCBlues

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:40 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Where is the news about Graham being a potential permanent signing? I just don't see that we can attract players to drop down permanently with our wage structure

He’s out of contract in the summer.

We’re not talking about an elite player here, there’s no reason why he couldn’t be signed at the end of the season if it goes well

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

I missed that as well on 19:44 - Aug 28 with 2210 viewsDyland

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:40 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

It's two assuming Tilt comes. Tilt and Donacien. So three loans in the traditional sense of the word.

Plus one other (I fooking hope) to add firepower, who we know nothing about re possible permanent deal.

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:45 - Aug 28 with 2211 viewsJakeITFC

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:36 - Aug 28 by Herbivore

We will.

The issue resolves around our manager signing up to 12 players in the first transfer window, some of whom will be potentiallly replacing players he’s already signed, one of whom won’t be able to be in the squad, and many of whom are blocking the path of our England youth international youngsters.

This of course is fine because we are ripping up the league.
That doesn't get around the wage question on 19:46 - Aug 28 with 2204 viewsDyland

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:43 - Aug 28 by ITFCBlues

We’re not talking about an elite player here, there’s no reason why he couldn’t be signed at the end of the season if it goes well

We have no idea if there are options but I can't imagine Graham's agent will have agreed to a permanent deal even in principle... yet.

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:48 - Aug 28 with 2193 viewsSpruceMoose

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:45 - Aug 28 by JakeITFC

We will.

The issue resolves around our manager signing up to 12 players in the first transfer window, some of whom will be potentiallly replacing players he’s already signed, one of whom won’t be able to be in the squad, and many of whom are blocking the path of our England youth international youngsters.

This is of course after only five league games!

Just give it some time mate, then we will get a better picture of things!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cheer up on 19:48 - Aug 28 with 2197 viewsDyland

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:45 - Aug 28 by JakeITFC

We will.

We're not dead yet.

(guess the film)

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:48 - Aug 28 with 2197 viewsitfcjoe

Good to have 6 loanees whilst sending our best youngsters out on loan on 19:43 - Aug 28 by ITFCBlues

Wolves took the option up on his contract so it goes until 2020

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cheer up on 19:52 - Aug 28 with 2185 viewsSpruceMoose

Cheer up on 19:48 - Aug 28 by Dyland

We're not dead yet.

(guess the film)

Fred & Rose West II?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cheer up on 19:56 - Aug 28 with 2186 viewsDyland

Cheer up on 19:52 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Fred & Rose West II?

Ooooh, close...

For Your Eyes Only.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024