Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) 17:02 - Feb 12 with 11904 viewsHarryWright

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:02 - Feb 12 with 5699 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

A rucksack and a peaky blinders hat
What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:10 - Feb 12 with 5666 viewshype313

Black.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:13 - Feb 12 with 5651 viewsBlue_Order

A tuxedo, Gazelles and a sombrero.
What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:15 - Feb 12 with 5639 viewsJ2BLUE

Pajamas.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 12 with 5634 viewsPJH

I am considering wearing something with blue in it.
What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:21 - Feb 12 with 5619 viewsartsbossbeard

Full Green Street

Fila Terrinda tracky top (red), Sergio tracky bottoms (yellow with the two white lines at the bottom) plus a pair of Adidas Wimbledon & a L'Alpina Australia polo.

Rucksack, naturally, as I'm going to both a busy pub & using a busy train.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:22 - Feb 12 with 5609 viewsITFC_Forever

Tatty Dunlop plimsolls, cords that aren't long enough, a replica top from 1988 (with gravy down the front) over the top of a 15 year old training top.

To complete the look, I'll look like I've not shaved for a week and haven't washed and brushed my hair for twice as long as that and will have some spittle on my chin.

I'll be carrying a flask of hot chocolate with some home-made sandwiches in a bread-bag.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:23 - Feb 12 with 5606 viewsPJH

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:21 - Feb 12 by artsbossbeard

Full Green Street

Fila Terrinda tracky top (red), Sergio tracky bottoms (yellow with the two white lines at the bottom) plus a pair of Adidas Wimbledon & a L'Alpina Australia polo.

and are you taking your "justice for Lucan and RKD" banner?
Login to get fewer ads

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:25 - Feb 12 with 5593 viewsBenters2

Im wearing my Monty Don suit and walking boots.
What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:27 - Feb 12 with 5577 viewsartsbossbeard

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:23 - Feb 12 by PJH

It's hand written on a bed sheet. I had some spacing issues but it's alright.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:27 - Feb 12 with 5577 viewsTractorCam

Going full Ty from Arsenal fan tv

Ipswich wooly hat, ipswich jacket, ipswich water bottle, ipswich sweatband, ipswich headphones

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:57 - Feb 12 with 5502 viewstextbackup

Full kit, with a CP goggle beanie hat. Not sure on shinpads

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:03 - Feb 12 with 5471 viewsclive_baker

I look hard as fook in any clobber mate.

As long as I’m wearing a smile at the final whistle I could give a f**k

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:04 - Feb 12 with 5468 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mumsnet ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:05 - Feb 12 with 5463 viewsGeoffSentence

Sports casual.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:15 - Feb 12 with 5430 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Full Green Street

No mention of a Barbour flat cap?

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:16 - Feb 12 with 5419 viewsartsbossbeard

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:15 - Feb 12 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

No mention of a Barbour flat cap?

Goes without saying.

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:17 - Feb 12 with 5417 viewsLord_Lucan

Face paint and a blue and white wig.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:20 - Feb 12 with 5400 viewsGuthrum

Trousers.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:27 - Feb 12 with 5373 viewsReuser_is_God

Town shirt with 'We 8 Norwich' on.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:30 - Feb 12 with 5356 viewsReuser_is_God

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:23 - Feb 12 by PJH

'Justice for the Ipswich 2'

Evans out

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:33 - Feb 12 with 5334 viewswitchdoctor

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 17:27 - Feb 12 by TractorCam

Going full Ty from Arsenal fan tv

Ipswich wooly hat, ipswich jacket, ipswich water bottle, ipswich sweatband, ipswich headphones

what?...no Marcus Stewart fingerless gloves?
What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:34 - Feb 12 with 5332 viewstcblue

A grimace, probably even before kick off. I’m already dreading it to be honest, the way the club has been heading is making me start to resent professional football in its entirety
What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:36 - Feb 12 with 5331 viewsReuser_is_God

Full Green Street

Glad to see you've modelled the jacket for us already...

Evans out

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:41 - Feb 12 with 5303 viewsJ2BLUE

What's everyone wearing on sunday? (n/t) on 18:36 - Feb 12 by Reuser_is_God

Glad to see you've modelled the jacket for us already...

Is that Nesquik?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024