Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? 08:07 - Aug 25 with 2033 viewsNthQldITFC

I've been up all night with a f*****g splitting headache, my bonce is banging like a c**t. I've never known such b*****d pain, and the w****r's taking hours to even start to diminish.

I usually use Paracetamol but I'm out of that, and this Ibuprofane seems to be having some f*****g strange and s****y side effects.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:11 - Aug 25 with 1770 viewsBlueBadger

They're probably your two most effective for headaches. Try combining in a pint or two of water(dehydration is a b*gger for headaches) and something sugary followed by something carbohydrate rich(low blood sugar is another one).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:28 - Aug 25 with 1718 viewsgtsb1966

Syndol.
Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:35 - Aug 25 with 1680 viewsBlueBadger

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:28 - Aug 25 by gtsb1966

Syndol.

That's basically just fancy paracetamol, though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:39 - Aug 25 with 1663 viewsnodge_blue

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:35 - Aug 25 by BlueBadger

It used to have a strong muscle relaxant in it that had the bonus side effect of putting me in a very sleepy state. But they changed the make up of them a few years back.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:49 - Aug 25 with 1632 viewsNthQldITFC

Thanks all, but x3.

Sorry for my irreverence, the pun just tickled me.

I'll get me Codeine.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:01 - Aug 25 with 1507 viewsGuthrum

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:39 - Aug 25 by nodge_blue

It used to have a strong muscle relaxant in it that had the bonus side effect of putting me in a very sleepy state. But they changed the make up of them a few years back.

Indeed. The codeine always used to make me feel ravenously hungry, even if I'd just eaten.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:09 - Aug 25 with 1473 viewsGeoffSentence

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:49 - Aug 25 by NthQldITFC

Thanks all, but x3.

I'll get me Codeine.

Haha! Too subtle for me. Got it when pointed out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:12 - Aug 25 with 1454 viewsblue62

I have some stuff called Zapain, zap the pain, clever these marketing types.

It's codeine phosphate and Paracetamol, worked for me when I had horrible back ache. It maybe a perscribed drug though as I borrowed it from my mum.

Oh, does anyone know how to dispose of unwanted tablets, emptied my mum's cupboard and cleared a carrier bag of old out of date stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:26 - Aug 25 with 1404 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Anadin Extra - i get severe migraines quite regularly and it's the only thing that touches them. It's stacked with caffeine so it gets to work super quick.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:27 - Aug 25 with 1403 viewsCityBlue

I suffer with headaches and find that the Nurofen Extra is the quickest and most reliable.

I T I D

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:32 - Aug 25 with 1383 viewsRobTheMonk

Cold shower. Not fun at the time, but does wonders.
Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:38 - Aug 25 with 1367 viewsScotBlue

When I have had headaches that paracetamol does not touch I go for the Anadin Extra. I know someone on here has already suggested but go for the green capsule ones as I found these work very quickly along with drinking sweet cups of tea/coffee.
Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:46 - Aug 25 with 1350 viewsmrfixit426

Codis.

Miracle painkiller and the only thing which touches my headaches. Soluble.
Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:57 - Aug 25 with 1324 viewsEwan_Oozami

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:49 - Aug 25 by NthQldITFC

Thanks all, but x3.

I'll get me Codeine.

At least it wasn't Ibupropane, that would have blown your mind....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 11:26 - Aug 25 with 1252 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:09 - Aug 25 by GeoffSentence

I've only just got it

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 11:32 - Aug 25 with 1234 viewsjeera

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 11:26 - Aug 25 by Swansea_Blue

I've only just got it

There are now parrots swearing and a cursing at the other animals in the jungle?

Is that right?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2022 11:34]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 11:50 - Aug 25 with 1193 viewsleitrimblue

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 11:26 - Aug 25 by Swansea_Blue

I've only just got it

I still haven't got it. Though I would like to recommend tramadol with a night nurse chaser and a large spliff
Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 12:57 - Aug 25 with 1076 viewsgtsb1966

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 08:35 - Aug 25 by BlueBadger

Err no... https://ayp.healthcare/syndol-10-tablets?gclid=CjwKCAjwu5yYBhAjEiwAKXk_eGIo2uWrA
Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 16:40 - Aug 25 with 955 viewsKropotkin123

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 10:09 - Aug 25 by GeoffSentence

I still don't get it

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 16:43 - Aug 25 with 939 viewsjeera

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 16:40 - Aug 25 by Kropotkin123

I still don't get it

Just a little play on profanity.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 17:32 - Aug 25 with 879 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's a shame Ibuprofane didn't work for you. I swear by it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 18:03 - Aug 25 with 848 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Divorce
Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 18:18 - Aug 25 with 832 viewsfactual_blue

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 16:40 - Aug 25 by Kropotkin123

I still don't get it

The drug is actually called Ibuprofen.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 18:28 - Aug 25 with 820 viewsfactual_blue

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 12:57 - Aug 25 by gtsb1966

Err no... https://ayp.healthcare/syndol-10-tablets?gclid=CjwKCAjwu5yYBhAjEiwAKXk_eGIo2uWrA

Check the proportions. 90% of the active ingredients is paracetamol.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 18:53 - Aug 25 with 790 viewsleitrimblue

Can anybody recommend a more suitable painkiller? on 18:18 - Aug 25 by factual_blue

The drug is actually called Ibuprofen.....

Argh, just got it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024