Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought Edwards had a good game today 23:05 - Jan 1 with 992 viewsjasondozzell

Put some good crosses in and can beat his man. Clearly s confidence player. Doing well to fill in at RWB too.
Thought Edwards had a good game today on 23:08 - Jan 1 with 980 viewsMrTown

Indeed, thought he did well today. Will probably fill the void better than Donacien as RWB until KVY is back, has that bit more attacking prowess.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 23:10 - Jan 1 with 972 viewsjasondozzell

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 23:08 - Jan 1 by MrTown

Indeed, thought he did well today. Will probably fill the void better than Donacien as RWB until KVY is back, has that bit more attacking prowess.

Definitely. Hopefully he can get back to the form he showed when he first joined.
Getting KVY back is going to be a huge boost.
Thought Edwards had a good game today on 09:08 - Jan 2 with 812 viewsitfcjoe

He's so weak on the ball and loose in possession in our own half, as an advanced winger I like him but the deeper roles really don't suit him as he just panics with the ball and gets rid too quickly.

Those early passes can prove decisive in the final third but don't help us get up the pitch at all

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 09:51 - Jan 2 with 763 viewsdavblue

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 09:08 - Jan 2 by itfcjoe

He's so weak on the ball and loose in possession in our own half, as an advanced winger I like him but the deeper roles really don't suit him as he just panics with the ball and gets rid too quickly.

Those early passes can prove decisive in the final third but don't help us get up the pitch at all

No one was showing for him yesterday, so he was having to play blind balls.

I thought Downes and Huws didn't show enough for the ball all game from the centre halves and wingbacks.
Oi dint go to the gayum on 10:14 - Jan 2 with 740 viewsGeoffSentence

But Mick Mills and Brenner were pretty positive about his performance, at least for the first half hour.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 10:18 - Jan 2 with 734 viewshampstead_blue

Agree he did a good job yesterday, good to see him getting early balls into the box.

Not sure about him as a RB though. Got himself into a right pickle when JD went off the other week.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 10:24 - Jan 2 with 717 viewsLankHenners

Quite a few players were 'better' yesterday without really being objectively 'good'. Edwards and Judge managed to reach the dizzy heights of 'a decent 30 minute spell'.

It was a step in the right direction but still miles off where we need to be and we need to string a run of good results together.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 10:26 - Jan 2 with 712 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He was certainly better. Still a looks a bit frenetic but he wasn't bad

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 10:28 - Jan 2 with 699 viewsSimonds92

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 09:08 - Jan 2 by itfcjoe

For me that's no different to Donacien in his own half but Edwards at least has ability on the ball when we are attacking.
Thought Edwards had a good game today on 11:16 - Jan 2 with 659 viewsPJH

Thought Edwards had a good game today on 10:28 - Jan 2 by Simonds92

For me that's no different to Donacien in his own half but Edwards at least has ability on the ball when we are attacking.

Edwards does (apparently) have ability on the ball but he very rarely uses it.

He very rarely actually goes past a man with the ball and he very rarely crosses to the right place at the right time.

Having said that he was undoubtedly better than normal yesterday although his 'normal' has been very poor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024