Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It is difficult for PL now 13:51 - Dec 30 with 1081 viewskizaitfc

Because you will have people on here suggesting all sorts of formations and line ups we should change to.

But if he suddenly made all these changes some are suggesting he will be lambasted for changing the team unless we win of course.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

It is difficult for PL now on 13:53 - Dec 30 with 1074 viewsBlueBadger

He's getting lambasted because he's constantly making changes..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It is difficult for PL now on 13:53 - Dec 30 with 1074 viewsBluefish

It isn't difficult, he needs to just picks his system and his identity and stick to it. He can then tweak the personnel

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

It is difficult for PL now on 13:55 - Dec 30 with 1063 viewsPJH

It is difficult for PL now on 13:53 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

It isn't difficult, he needs to just picks his system and his identity and stick to it. He can then tweak the personnel

A bit like good managers do you mean?
It is difficult for PL now on 13:55 - Dec 30 with 1062 viewskizaitfc

It is difficult for PL now on 13:53 - Dec 30 by BlueBadger

He's getting lambasted because he's constantly making changes..

True but would you stuck with the same line up and formation as yesterday after losing 5-3 to Lincoln?

I think he should have stuck with the team that lost 2-1 to Bristol Rovers but bring Chambers and Donacien back in. But instead he changed it completely for Gillingham game and the whole squad looked disjointed.

I'm glad from what Chambers has said the rotation system looks set to be halted0

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

It is difficult for PL now on 13:57 - Dec 30 with 1051 viewsBlueBadger

It is difficult for PL now on 13:55 - Dec 30 by kizaitfc

True but would you stuck with the same line up and formation as yesterday after losing 5-3 to Lincoln?

I think he should have stuck with the team that lost 2-1 to Bristol Rovers but bring Chambers and Donacien back in. But instead he changed it completely for Gillingham game and the whole squad looked disjointed.

I'm glad from what Chambers has said the rotation system looks set to be halted0

The problem now is that he's been hoisted by his own petard. Our form's dropped off because whilst other teams were settling and gelling we were still rotating and getting away with it, early season. Now, we're playing teams which are drilled and settled and we're nowhere near either of those things so he's stuck.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

It is difficult for PL now on 13:58 - Dec 30 with 1049 viewsbobbyramsey

"I'm glad from what Chambers has said the rotation system looks set to be halted0"

Does it, I hadn't noticed that?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 14:00]
It is difficult for PL now on 14:06 - Dec 30 with 1018 viewskizaitfc

It is difficult for PL now on 13:58 - Dec 30 by bobbyramsey

"I'm glad from what Chambers has said the rotation system looks set to be halted0"

Does it, I hadn't noticed that?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 14:00]

It was in the dressing room discussion apparently so expect it from this point on I guess.

It is difficult for PL now on 14:08 - Dec 30 with 1008 viewsPinewoodblue

Don’t worry he won’t be influenced by team selections on here.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

It is difficult for PL now on 14:13 - Dec 30 with 1000 viewsBlueBadger

It is difficult for PL now on 14:08 - Dec 30 by Pinewoodblue

Don’t worry he won’t be influenced by team selections on here.

If he starts listening to us pillocks he REALLY does deserve the sack.

It is difficult for PL now on 14:21 - Dec 30 with 977 viewsGeoffSentence

Apart from the first twenty minutes we actually looked pretty good against BR. I would be happy if he stuck with that formation , though with a proper right back.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

It is difficult for PL now on 14:27 - Dec 30 with 965 viewsTrequartista

We just need to celebrate goals more and not take quick throw-ins and the results will come.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

It is difficult for PL now on 14:29 - Dec 30 with 958 viewschicoazul

It is difficult for PL now on 14:06 - Dec 30 by kizaitfc

It was in the dressing room discussion apparently so expect it from this point on I guess.

No chance. Lambert will continue with this mad course until he is inevitably fired in March when we are 10th.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

It is difficult for PL now on 15:08 - Dec 30 with 937 viewsGuthrum

It is difficult for PL now on 14:27 - Dec 30 by Trequartista

We just need to celebrate goals more and not take quick throw-ins and the results will come.

Games I've seen, we haven't been taking quick throw-ins.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

It is difficult for PL now on 16:18 - Dec 30 with 900 viewslmfcblue

4.2.3.1 is the way to go.. without the ball the 2 wide lads have to track back. We’ve looked more in control of games like this.
We won’t get over run like this and we’ve looked a threat.
It is difficult for PL now on 16:42 - Dec 30 with 872 viewsBluefish

It is difficult for PL now on 16:18 - Dec 30 by lmfcblue

4.2.3.1 is the way to go.. without the ball the 2 wide lads have to track back. We’ve looked more in control of games like this.
We won’t get over run like this and we’ve looked a threat.

We don't have a striker to hold the middle though. Keane and Norwood both go looking for the ball so we end up with an empty box. Jackson and Edwards aren't clever enough to play the role wider and judge doesn't have the pace to play the wide link role. Sears is the only real option there. All in all it doesn't suit our team though compared to 2 up top

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

It is difficult for PL now on 17:37 - Dec 30 with 831 viewsjaykay

its not difficult at all. i don't think for one minute lambert comes on here to get an idea for what people want in the team
oh i dont know maybe he does

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

It is difficult for PL now on 18:04 - Dec 30 with 804 viewsSouperJim

Opnions are like arseholes...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

It is difficult for PL now on 20:00 - Dec 30 with 748 viewslondontractorboy57

Does anyone really think he takes any notice of whats on TWTD if he does it should be instant dismissal
It is difficult for PL now on 20:15 - Dec 30 with 728 viewsmonty_radio

It is difficult for PL now on 15:08 - Dec 30 by Guthrum

Games I've seen, we haven't been taking quick throw-ins.

Think he's suggesting that we slow the game down like all our opponents seem to at P.R.

It's certainly a tactic that has drawn such sting at home as we might possess, and has been well implemented by the hardened pros in this "horrible league". If we stopped giving away countless free kicks by giving them a chance to perform a triple somersault at the touch of a fingernail in the back it might help.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

It is difficult for PL now on 20:17 - Dec 30 with 726 viewslmfcblue

It is difficult for PL now on 16:42 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

We don't have a striker to hold the middle though. Keane and Norwood both go looking for the ball so we end up with an empty box. Jackson and Edwards aren't clever enough to play the role wider and judge doesn't have the pace to play the wide link role. Sears is the only real option there. All in all it doesn't suit our team though compared to 2 up top

I thought Keane had a great game against BR so I think he can do that role also Norwood could do with the service. They don’t want the ball thrashed into them neck high or just pumped high for the centre halves to lap up.
When we play 2 up we have no patience and just go forward too early and it’s all a bit aimless and we take a hit in midfield when we get overrun.
I have been massively critical of PL but f*** me are the players letting him down with simple mistakes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024