Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast 13:31 - Mar 12 with 2508 viewshampstead_blue

Jeepers he is Mr grumpy today!

What's got up his backside today

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:32 - Mar 12 with 2493 viewsJ2BLUE

Hopefully his P45.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 2476 viewshampstead_blue

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:32 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

Hopefully his P45.

Complete arrogance.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:34 - Mar 12 with 2452 viewsGeoffSentence

He was a right miserable fwcker. Don't talk to me about this, don't talk to me about that. I mean, come on, it's a press conference they are there to talk to him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:36 - Mar 12 with 2415 viewsskyblue23

Somebody took a wee wee in his cornflakes

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:38 - Mar 12 with 2382 viewsLankHenners

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:34 - Mar 12 by GeoffSentence

He was a right miserable fwcker. Don't talk to me about this, don't talk to me about that. I mean, come on, it's a press conference they are there to talk to him.

Clearly didn't want to be there at all. Was there a reason it was delayed in the first place? Verging into conspiracy theory territory here but was there an internal chat that took a bit longer than expected and things were said that Mick didn't want to hear?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 2278 viewsBlueBadger

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:38 - Mar 12 by LankHenners

Clearly didn't want to be there at all. Was there a reason it was delayed in the first place? Verging into conspiracy theory territory here but was there an internal chat that took a bit longer than expected and things were said that Mick didn't want to hear?

That would probably imply a level of competence at senior management level which doesn't currently exist at ITFC.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:47 - Mar 12 with 2262 viewsfooters

His death-stare at Brenner was funny though!

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:47 - Mar 12 with 2262 viewsPJH

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:38 - Mar 12 by LankHenners

I would imagine that the original 1215 time was because there was going to be an U23 game but when that was called off the conference time was put back.
Login to get fewer ads

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 2195 viewsLankHenners

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:46 - Mar 12 by BlueBadger

That would probably imply a level of competence at senior management level which doesn't currently exist at ITFC.

Hmm, yes and furthermore the incompetency accounts for Milne waffling on the radio about deciding the manager's future within the next couple of weeks which Mick wasn't aware of (both what Milne had said and that he'd said it at all) and was genuinely pissed off to hear that from some rando 2nd hand.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 2166 viewswkj

Yeah, That wasn't a friendly press conference today what so ever - Maybe Mick knows he's gonna be on the move during the summer, easy to speculate

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 14:00 - Mar 12 with 2081 viewsITFCBlues

Well, if it’s true what he said about the club not telling him about a decision being made about his future and Milne Just blaming that to to press, then that’s fairly disgusting isn’t it?

Especially when he has for the most part done an excellent job here for the last 5 or so years...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

MM sucked a a bag of lemons for breakfast on 14:44 - Mar 12 with 1842 viewsBluesquid

Feeling unwell, i think he mentioned his tonsils.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024