Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club refurbs. 22:11 - Jun 28 with 3095 viewsFrimleyBlue

Town tv mentioned.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Club refurbs. on 23:01 - Jun 28 with 2835 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I was hoping they’d use a vacant or repurposed exec box on the Britannia stand. That way they could have the stadium as backdrop during match day coverage a la sky sports.

Assuming it’s mark Murphy and Terry butcher to host it judging by social posts this week.
Club refurbs. on 23:05 - Jun 28 with 2798 viewsIllinoisblue

Club refurbs. on 23:01 - Jun 28 by Matt_Netherlands

I was hoping they’d use a vacant or repurposed exec box on the Britannia stand. That way they could have the stadium as backdrop during match day coverage a la sky sports.

Assuming it’s mark Murphy and Terry butcher to host it judging by social posts this week.

Osman too, wasn’t it, on those DIY pics.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Club refurbs. on 23:18 - Jun 28 with 2743 viewsArnieM

Where in PR is this going to be then?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Club refurbs. on 08:06 - Jun 29 with 2259 viewsGuthrum

Club refurbs. on 23:18 - Jun 28 by ArnieM

Below the pitch, where the club has tunnelled into part of the old Ipswich Underground system. That's why there were so few photos of the pitch work.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Club refurbs. on 08:16 - Jun 29 with 2199 viewsITFC_Forever

Club refurbs. on 23:18 - Jun 28 by ArnieM

The old gymnasium in the corner between the Pioneer and Churchmans Stands, above and slightly behind the dressing rooms.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Club refurbs. on 09:51 - Jun 29 with 2013 viewsBlueDouglas

That's a great line up but was hoping to see Andy Warren get some TV time in his new role, liked his summaries for the KOA lot
Club refurbs. on 10:00 - Jun 29 with 1986 viewssolemio

Club refurbs. on 23:05 - Jun 28 by Illinoisblue

Osman too, wasn’t it, on those DIY pics.

Russell or Richard?
Club refurbs. on 10:05 - Jun 29 with 1966 viewsDyland

Murph and Butch? For real?? Excellent stuff.

Presumably Brenner will continue doing RS commentary.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Club refurbs. on 10:07 - Jun 29 with 1951 viewsDanTheMan

Club refurbs. on 10:05 - Jun 29 by Dyland

Murph and Butch? For real?? Excellent stuff.

Presumably Brenner will continue doing RS commentary.

As bad as it would be for people in Suffolk who listen on the radio, I wish they'd have poached Brenner.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Club refurbs. on 10:11 - Jun 29 with 1925 viewsDyland

Club refurbs. on 10:07 - Jun 29 by DanTheMan

As bad as it would be for people in Suffolk who listen on the radio, I wish they'd have poached Brenner.

I'd take that tbh. Though obviously it's a slightly different skill doing radio vs TV.

Club refurbs. on 10:49 - Jun 29 with 1824 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Club refurbs. on 10:07 - Jun 29 by DanTheMan

Thing is if you work for Town TV you have to be pretty bias. Brenner is at his best imo at really conveying the mood of a game. I mean hopefully we don't have many bad games to moan about and we had very few last season. But even the ones we did, the guy on Ifollow was very one sided, which I suppose he has been told to do so probably not his fault.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Club refurbs. on 11:04 - Jun 29 with 1772 viewsDyland

Club refurbs. on 10:49 - Jun 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Thing is if you work for Town TV you have to be pretty bias. Brenner is at his best imo at really conveying the mood of a game. I mean hopefully we don't have many bad games to moan about and we had very few last season. But even the ones we did, the guy on Ifollow was very one sided, which I suppose he has been told to do so probably not his fault.

The bloke on iFollow is pretty sh1t, imo. But yeh you're right, they are biased and that's part of it. Bias isn't the problem though, it's the lack of insight, info on the oppo, etc.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 11:28]

Club refurbs. on 11:17 - Jun 29 with 1727 viewsSuperblue95

Club refurbs. on 10:00 - Jun 29 by solemio

Russell or Richard?

Leon

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Club refurbs. on 11:25 - Jun 29 with 1687 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Club refurbs. on 11:04 - Jun 29 by Dyland

The bloke on iFollow is pretty sh1t, imo. But yeh you're right, they are biased and that's part of it. Bias isn't the problem though, it's the lack of insight, info on the oppo, etc.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 11:28]

I didn't want to say it but yeh i agree he is pretty sh1t.

He has some great Co commentators with him, but I find him a bit cringe and pre rehearsed.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Club refurbs. on 11:47 - Jun 29 with 1627 viewsLankHenners

Club refurbs. on 11:25 - Jun 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

I didn't want to say it but yeh i agree he is pretty sh1t.

He has some great Co commentators with him, but I find him a bit cringe and pre rehearsed.

Yeah, said on here the other day that 'Conor Chaplin baby!' line cringes me out as it's so forced. Needs to learn that it's not necessary to make everything so dramatic.

As Dyllers says there's no real problem with an in-house commentary team showing favour to 'their' team but you do get the feeling you're being treated like a moron when, for e.g., Burgess heads a ball out for a throw and the accompanying line is 'outstanding defending from Burgess' or when Town were being praised for 'brilliant patient play' when we were struggling to break down a packed defence.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Club refurbs. on 12:48 - Jun 29 with 1526 viewsArnieM

Club refurbs. on 08:06 - Jun 29 by Guthrum

Below the pitch, where the club has tunnelled into part of the old Ipswich Underground system. That's why there were so few photos of the pitch work.

Lol … nice one 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Club refurbs. on 17:10 - Jun 29 with 1341 viewsTheBoyBlue

Never thought I'd get excited about this, but it is a sign of just how professionally run are now and the upward curve we seem to be on.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024