Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Janoi Donacien - Big Shout Out!! 14:52 - Dec 13 with 3787 viewsKeno

Inspired the 'loan dross thread' I thought it would be good to give JD a shout out.

He joined on loan for the start of the 2018 season making his debuting the team that lined up as

Bart
Spence
JD
Chambers
Knudsen
Skuse
Chalobah
Downs
Edwards
Harrison
Sears

Dropped, loaned out, ignored by the genuis that's Lamburt and now such an intergral part.

For many reason one of my favourite players and I'd love to see him score one day
[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 15:56]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 14:58 - Dec 13 with 3326 viewsstringy

place will go nuts if he scores
Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 14:58 - Dec 13 with 3326 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Frankly the guy was treated pretty damn poorly. Never stopped him applying himself.

Cook and Mckenna both gave him a chance and he's more than proved his worth. Ultra consistent player, who gives 100% every game and an incredibly nice fella off the pitch who does great work in the community.

If there is one person in this squad that deserves a promotion this year, its JD. He is a total credit to the football club.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:04 - Dec 13 with 3282 viewsFrimleyBlue

Very dusty in here.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:06 - Dec 13 with 3276 viewsclive_baker

Lambert clearly didn't like him from his Villa days and couldn't see past it. It's fair to say he's really shown his worth over the last couple of years, been very steady and reliable and one of the first names on the team sheet.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:14 - Dec 13 with 3202 viewsJ2BLUE

People slated him but he was always very solid defensively.

Agree about being a favourite and that's in a squad where I really like all of them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:18 - Dec 13 with 3182 viewsFixed_It

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 14:58 - Dec 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

Frankly the guy was treated pretty damn poorly. Never stopped him applying himself.

Cook and Mckenna both gave him a chance and he's more than proved his worth. Ultra consistent player, who gives 100% every game and an incredibly nice fella off the pitch who does great work in the community.

If there is one person in this squad that deserves a promotion this year, its JD. He is a total credit to the football club.

I love JD. Such a nice fella.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:23 - Dec 13 with 3162 viewsjaykay

the highlight will be when he scores the winner against the scum next year at carrot rd

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:24 - Dec 13 with 3155 viewsFrimleyBlue

Personally think Jackson falls into a similar bracket. Brought into a club imo way above his talent, but got his head down, gives his all and has been in and out of the squad, at one point into the bomb squad ( i think? ) and continued to bust a gut.

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:24 - Dec 13 with 3147 viewsLankHenners

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:06 - Dec 13 by clive_baker

Lambert clearly didn't like him from his Villa days and couldn't see past it. It's fair to say he's really shown his worth over the last couple of years, been very steady and reliable and one of the first names on the team sheet.

One of the many examples of Lambert being full of crap was saying Donacien wasn't playing because he's a CB and we're full in that position, then having a few injuries/suspensions there, still didn't play him and said it was because he'd decided he was a RB.

Not relevant to the thread but the difference between McKenna's thoughtful, measured, intelligent comments in press and the utter garbage that fell from Lambert's mouth is night and day. Painful to think about really.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:27 - Dec 13 with 3114 viewsBluebell

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:18 - Dec 13 by Fixed_It

I love JD. Such a nice fella.

And good looking too! Lovely legs.
Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:31 - Dec 13 with 3092 viewsKeno

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:27 - Dec 13 by Bluebell

And good looking too! Lovely legs.

actually yes he has .... oh .......

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:38 - Dec 13 with 3027 viewsBluebell

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 14:58 - Dec 13 by stringy

T-shirts like when Cole Skuse scored?

⚽️
Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:39 - Dec 13 with 3022 viewsTractorCam

His first goal will be the one to send us up, seems written in the script.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:09 - Dec 13 with 2882 viewsSheffordBlue

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 14:58 - Dec 13 by stringy

Can't wait for Chapper to hoist him up on his shoulder when this happens........

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:17 - Dec 13 with 2824 viewscatch74

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:24 - Dec 13 by FrimleyBlue

Personally think Jackson falls into a similar bracket. Brought into a club imo way above his talent, but got his head down, gives his all and has been in and out of the squad, at one point into the bomb squad ( i think? ) and continued to bust a gut.

Was going to say it’s interesting that two of Hurst’s signings are still here and none of Lamberts - but KVY was a Lambert arrival.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:34 - Dec 13 with 2725 viewsFrimleyBlue

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:17 - Dec 13 by catch74

Was going to say it’s interesting that two of Hurst’s signings are still here and none of Lamberts - but KVY was a Lambert arrival.

It's ok KVY doesn't count as Lamberts as he was introduced by Osman ( I think? ) lol

Waka waka eh eh

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:48 - Dec 13 with 2676 viewsPhilTWTD

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:34 - Dec 13 by FrimleyBlue

It's ok KVY doesn't count as Lamberts as he was introduced by Osman ( I think? ) lol

That was Mings! It was Bryan Klug who suggested going back for KVY, who had been here on trial a year beforehand. I think BK and others at the club were surprised he wasn't taken on by Paul Hurst.
Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:55 - Dec 13 with 2635 viewsFrimleyBlue

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:48 - Dec 13 by PhilTWTD

That was Mings! It was Bryan Klug who suggested going back for KVY, who had been here on trial a year beforehand. I think BK and others at the club were surprised he wasn't taken on by Paul Hurst.

Ah, that's it.

Well we'll call that a NON lambert signing then :)

Waka waka eh eh

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 17:51 - Dec 13 with 2481 viewsRyorry

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 16:48 - Dec 13 by PhilTWTD

Any news re JD's knock/injury on Saturday, Phil? (apols if I've missed it being written up somewhere else).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Janoi Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 18:18 - Dec 13 with 2383 viewsBlueBoots

Appropriate day to start this thread...Happy St. Lucia Day to JD

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 18:30 - Dec 13 with 2346 viewsPhilTWTD

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 17:51 - Dec 13 by Ryorry

Any news re JD's knock/injury on Saturday, Phil? (apols if I've missed it being written up somewhere else).

Kieran said after the match: “With Janoi, hopefully he’ll be back soon, I think he just rocked his ankle as he went to pass it. The pitches are getting more difficult as they’re going to as we come into the winter, so we’re going to have some knocks and bruises along the way, so let’s hope he recovers quick.”

McKenna: Proud of the Players, Proud of the Spirit 10th Dec 2022 15:57
Town boss Kieran McKenna hailed the effort put in by his players following their 2-1 home victory over Peterborough at Portman Road. 17

Janoi Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 18:34 - Dec 13 with 2321 viewsBlueandTruesince82

JD has achieved almost peak cult status at Town hasn't he. Seems like such a genuine chap, really likeable and I'm so pleased for the lad. Never caused a fuss despite his treatment, we tried to wriggle out of signing him didn't we?

I'd love to be there when he scores, it will be, as I think the youth say, absolute limbs.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 21:42 - Dec 13 with 2030 viewsBlueBadger

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 15:24 - Dec 13 by LankHenners

One of the many examples of Lambert being full of crap was saying Donacien wasn't playing because he's a CB and we're full in that position, then having a few injuries/suspensions there, still didn't play him and said it was because he'd decided he was a RB.

Not relevant to the thread but the difference between McKenna's thoughtful, measured, intelligent comments in press and the utter garbage that fell from Lambert's mouth is night and day. Painful to think about really.

I am still astounded that people here fell for his posturing and hollow PR stunts for as long as they did.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 21:56 - Dec 13 with 1982 viewspointofblue

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 21:42 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

I am still astounded that people here fell for his posturing and hollow PR stunts for as long as they did.

The amount of patience shown towards Lambert was little short of remarkable.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 22:08 - Dec 13 with 1960 viewsBlueBadger

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 21:56 - Dec 13 by pointofblue

The amount of patience shown towards Lambert was little short of remarkable.

He should have been given five years in Highpoint for the way he got us relegated, not a five year contract.

Seeing people applaud him all the way to whilst he was relegating us without a fight was baffling.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024