Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions for tomorrow 16:01 - Nov 6 with 4210 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think we will do a professional job and run out comfortable winners - 3-0.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:02 - Nov 6 with 2742 viewsSitfcB

4-0

Would love a 6/7+ but think McKenna is the sort of manager to say take it easy after the first few.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

2-1 defeat. (n/t) on 16:03 - Nov 6 with 2727 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:05 - Nov 6 with 2718 viewsle2blue

4-4. Still hurts.
2-1 defeat. (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 6 with 2682 viewsNthsuffolkblue

2-1 defeat. (n/t) on 16:03 - Nov 6 by Bloots

A quagmire of a pitch? Dodgy refereeing? Complacency from our players? A combination of these?

Nah, just long balls into the area. (n/t) on 16:19 - Nov 6 with 2671 viewsBloots

2-1 defeat. (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

A quagmire of a pitch? Dodgy refereeing? Complacency from our players? A combination of these?

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:25 - Nov 6 with 2661 viewsArnieM

If we play Keogh / Burgess in defence we will win. If we play Edmundson/ Woolfie , we will be found out with the high balls into our box I feel sure the tactic they will use.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:29 - Nov 6 with 2639 viewsZx1988

A no-win situation.

Stick 7/8/9 past them and: "well done, you smashed a team of estate agents and bricklayers".

Fail to stick 7/8/9 past them and, from the usual suspects: "blimey, they couldn't even score a hatful against a team of estate agents and bricklayers".

Enough shock results out there this weekend to suggest that no game in this competition is ever a foregone conclusion. I'll just take a win, however it comes, and through to R2.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:34 - Nov 6 with 2624 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:25 - Nov 6 by ArnieM

If we play Keogh / Burgess in defence we will win. If we play Edmundson/ Woolfie , we will be found out with the high balls into our box I feel sure the tactic they will use.

I hope Burgess plays and gets confidence from being able to put in a solid performance. I expect Keogh to play. The two of them will provide a lot of experience amongst a fairly inexperienced team, I suspect. The fact we don't have any other matches aside from the Saturday either side means we will involve a lot of first team players, though. It will be very interesting to see who we do play.

Login to get fewer ads

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:47 - Nov 6 with 2591 viewsBent_double

A nervy 3-2 win, after being 2-0 up, of course.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:49 - Nov 6 with 2585 viewsPioneerBlue

Let’s go with 6 nil it’s probably par in reality I will take 1 nil!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:57 - Nov 6 with 2563 viewsIpswichKnight

We’ll be respectful but not fearful of them, should be a comfortable 3/4-1 I reckon.
Predictions for tomorrow on 17:16 - Nov 6 with 2522 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:34 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

I hope Burgess plays and gets confidence from being able to put in a solid performance. I expect Keogh to play. The two of them will provide a lot of experience amongst a fairly inexperienced team, I suspect. The fact we don't have any other matches aside from the Saturday either side means we will involve a lot of first team players, though. It will be very interesting to see who we do play.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he changes the entire back 5 and plays Humphreys. Front 4 will be strong as he tends to rotate these guys anyway

Poll: Our final position

Predictions for tomorrow on 17:31 - Nov 6 with 2485 viewsGeoffSentence

Makes you wonder why only Plymouth and Lincoln have beaten us in the league if that's all it takes.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Predictions for tomorrow on 17:33 - Nov 6 with 2483 viewsGeoffSentence

Bracknell 0 Ipswich 9 (nine)

Will be payback for having my card skimmed at the Coppid Beech Hotel in Bracknell 5 years ago
[Post edited 6 Nov 2022 17:33]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Predictions for tomorrow on 17:42 - Nov 6 with 2445 viewscbower

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:29 - Nov 6 by Zx1988

A no-win situation.

Stick 7/8/9 past them and: "well done, you smashed a team of estate agents and bricklayers".

Fail to stick 7/8/9 past them and, from the usual suspects: "blimey, they couldn't even score a hatful against a team of estate agents and bricklayers".

Enough shock results out there this weekend to suggest that no game in this competition is ever a foregone conclusion. I'll just take a win, however it comes, and through to R2.

We simply have to take the game very seriously. Plenty of L1 sides have struggled this weekend against non league sides.

bluescouser

Predictions for tomorrow on 17:48 - Nov 6 with 2423 viewsChondzoresk

Predictions for tomorrow on 17:42 - Nov 6 by cbower

We simply have to take the game very seriously. Plenty of L1 sides have struggled this weekend against non league sides.

Get a couple of early goals. Suck the life out of them. Then put them to the sword. Absolutely no mercy. We don’t want to be at home to Mr Cock-up.
2-1 defeat. (n/t) on 18:00 - Nov 6 with 2378 viewsIllinoisblue

2-1 defeat. (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Giggity giggity

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Predictions for tomorrow on 18:05 - Nov 6 with 2361 viewstractordownsouth

4-1 win.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Predictions for tomorrow on 18:50 - Nov 6 with 2293 viewswaveneyblue

Yeah we've been dreadful all season with Woolfie and Edmondson in defence.

Those 6 or 7 defeats have been hard to take
Predictions for tomorrow on 19:07 - Nov 6 with 2252 viewsgainsboroughblue

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:47 - Nov 6 by Bent_double

A nervy 3-2 win, after being 2-0 up, of course.

We just need to not be stupid and just keep it being 1-0 up. It's only when we score a sodding second, everything goes wrong.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Predictions for tomorrow on 19:57 - Nov 6 with 2181 viewsSwansea_Blue

I reckon it’ll be Monday.

1-3

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Predictions for tomorrow on 20:05 - Nov 6 with 2171 viewsTrequartista

I would suspect that if and when the game is won, the manager will get a message across to the players not to embarass the opposition. (I did say "if" in case this comes back to bite!)

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Predictions for tomorrow on 20:16 - Nov 6 with 2145 viewsArnieM

Predictions for tomorrow on 16:34 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Very true. As someone else has already said. We’re in a no win situation re this match . I do wonder what the pitch will be like though. Very heavy I suspect, which will not suit our style. I think McKenna will be fielding a strong side , again as you say no other league match so why not. But heavy pitch May rule out the likes of Camara ( returning from injury) from the start.

Here’s hoping for a really professional performance.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Predictions for tomorrow on 20:30 - Nov 6 with 2126 viewsCoastalblue

1-5 win, Jackson hattrick.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Predictions for tomorrow on 20:49 - Nov 6 with 2079 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

2-5

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024