Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. 09:03 - Oct 7 with 3202 viewsMancBlue86

But I just can’t see us losing any of the next 10 league games. Derby and Peterborough are the difficult ones in the run but they are both at PR

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:06 - Oct 7 with 2356 viewsclive_baker

I would say you're being pessimistic stopping at 10.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:06 - Oct 7 with 2352 viewsWickets

We will ! That's football.
I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:10 - Oct 7 with 2328 viewstextbackup

Its a brilliant situation to be in, to trust and support the team/management so much that we feel that confident.

the issue i take is with those saying games like Morecambe will be "easy" because that type of person will be the first to lose their sht if we drop points.

if a loss happens, like plymouth away, i have the full confidence that KMc will have this lot bang on it the next games. i dont see a situation where over a 5/6 game spell we have a run of DDLLD for example.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:15 - Oct 7 with 2294 viewsMancBlue86

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:10 - Oct 7 by textbackup

Its a brilliant situation to be in, to trust and support the team/management so much that we feel that confident.

the issue i take is with those saying games like Morecambe will be "easy" because that type of person will be the first to lose their sht if we drop points.

if a loss happens, like plymouth away, i have the full confidence that KMc will have this lot bang on it the next games. i dont see a situation where over a 5/6 game spell we have a run of DDLLD for example.

I haven’t been this confident since they Joe Royle play off seasons. I genuinely look forward to the next game now. Haven’t been able to say that for a while either.

I wouldn’t use the word easy either, but where as before we would end up drawing or losing games like Morecambe to a late counter, I just believe we will always grind them down in the end, just like we did Cambridge. Our squad depth is absolutely key.

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:16 - Oct 7 with 2294 viewsOldsmoker

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:10 - Oct 7 by textbackup

"i dont see a situation where over a 5/6 game spell we have a run of DDLLD for example. "

Here's a hypothetical.
Sky wants to have a League 1 focus on Town for February.
They're going to show every one of our games live.
That has DDLLD written all over it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:20 - Oct 7 with 2252 viewstextbackup

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:16 - Oct 7 by Oldsmoker

"i dont see a situation where over a 5/6 game spell we have a run of DDLLD for example. "

Here's a hypothetical.
Sky wants to have a League 1 focus on Town for February.
They're going to show every one of our games live.
That has DDLLD written all over it.

we're gonna put the sky curse to bed vs derby

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:23 - Oct 7 with 2239 viewsITFC_Forever

Given that at least one will be an FA Cup game, I can.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:23 - Oct 7 with 2237 viewsOldsmoker

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:20 - Oct 7 by textbackup

I say that every time too.
I would never bet against Town but when it's on Sky it seems like a nailed-on cert.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:24 - Oct 7 with 2231 viewsSimonds92

Derby with Warne in charge live on sky. Warne has beaten us 6 out of 8 games he's faced us with 1 loss. That was with a pretty crap Rotherham.
I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:24 - Oct 7 with 2217 viewstextbackup

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:23 - Oct 7 by ITFC_Forever

nope - its already set up for manu at home in 3rd round

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:25 - Oct 7 with 2215 viewsclive_baker

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:23 - Oct 7 by ITFC_Forever

We'll win that. And the stuffed crust trophy.

Are the FA cup semi's still at Wembley? Going to be an expensive Spring.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:30 - Oct 7 with 2173 viewsGeoffSentence

One of "the next ten league games" is an FA Cup game?

Is this some heinous plot by the league to make sure we don't run away with it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:31 - Oct 7 with 2157 viewsSitfcB

Literally says ‘league games’

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:43 - Oct 7 with 2115 viewshomer_123

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:24 - Oct 7 by Simonds92

Derby with Warne in charge live on sky. Warne has beaten us 6 out of 8 games he's faced us with 1 loss. That was with a pretty crap Rotherham.

Live.....on......sky......

[shudder]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:54 - Oct 7 with 2081 viewsFixed_It

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:06 - Oct 7 by clive_baker

I would say you're being pessimistic stopping at 10.

The season might be cut short by a nuclear attack. 10 games might be all we have left. Hopefully the season won't he declared null and void though if we're still in the top two...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

same here on 09:56 - Oct 7 with 2066 viewsDyland

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:23 - Oct 7 by Oldsmoker

I say that every time too.
I would never bet against Town but when it's on Sky it seems like a nailed-on cert.

nfft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 10:04 - Oct 7 with 2019 viewsITFC_Forever

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:31 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

Literally says ‘league games’

FFS.

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 10:04 - Oct 7 with 2021 viewsDyland

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 09:20 - Oct 7 by textbackup

Trying to remember the last Friday night PR game on Sky. It wasn't that 1-5 sh1tshow against them that shan't be named was it? Don't remember if it was televised.

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 10:07 - Oct 7 with 2011 viewsPinewoodblue

There are NO cup games scheduled for February.

We will play 6 league games that month due to the home game against Accrington being rescheduled as we have a4th round up game.

Fixture congestion becomes a problem the following month when home games against Burton & Shrewsbury also have to be rescheduled as our cup run continues.

This leads to complaints on TWTD about too many mid week home league games.

Def info

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 10:26 - Oct 7 with 1915 viewsStenvict

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 10:04 - Oct 7 by Dyland

Trying to remember the last Friday night PR game on Sky. It wasn't that 1-5 sh1tshow against them that shan't be named was it? Don't remember if it was televised.

That was a Thursday night.

I think we played West Brom at PR on a Friday night a few years ago, and lost.

Before that, I think it was Birmingham.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 10:57 - Oct 7 with 1808 viewsDyland

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 10:26 - Oct 7 by Stenvict

That was a Thursday night.

I think we played West Brom at PR on a Friday night a few years ago, and lost.

Before that, I think it was Birmingham.

Ah... Thursday before Good Friday? But was it on Sky?

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. (n/t) on 11:05 - Oct 7 with 1777 viewsSharkey

So are you predicting business as usual in the Cup?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2022 11:06]
I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 11:14 - Oct 7 with 1703 viewsITFC_Forever

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 10:04 - Oct 7 by Dyland

I want to say Middlebrough at home a few seasons ago on a Friday in December.. about 2016ish.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2022 11:14]

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 11:19 - Oct 7 with 1667 viewsDyland

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 11:14 - Oct 7 by ITFC_Forever

I want to say Middlebrough at home a few seasons ago on a Friday in December.. about 2016ish.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2022 11:14]

And we presumably lost or drew...?

I don’t know wether I’m being arrogant or confident.. on 11:23 - Oct 7 with 1651 viewsghostofescobar

Maybe you are being arrodent. Of configant.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024